Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Total and unconditional end of the era of mining.  (Read 1845 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:39:35 AM

I am terribly sorry, but my Asshole Doomsdayer to English translator is broken. Could you please try to make your invalid and meaningless point in English?

I did't want to hurt you. It's your hobby. Hobbies don't interfere to anyone. Someone still pump oil by using buckets. We're talking about prospects of Cryptocurrency technology, not about Hobbies.

Miners now look like idiots who came to California with a pickaxe, when all gold has been extracted.

I make money mining Crypto. So do a lot of other crypto miners. The only person looking like an idiot here is you. And then there is the part about all the Gold being extracted from California, and I can assure you that this is also complete idiocy. If I were to drop what I have personally mined in California on your toe you would likely need medical attention. What we have here is you trying to be a smug fucking prick and completely failing in every regard. If you do not like the prospects of mining , then don't do it. Problem solved asshole.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qs.lab (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 111

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:23:00 AM

>>>>>>Paul Revere

Another man who spent all his money on cassette decks. Adore when capitalism punishes that people.

Good luck! lol

Hac cюдa пpивeл гeний Haкoмoтo.

SmartBoard.vc плaтфopмa coздaния и yпpaвлeния Decentralized autonomous organization Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнными aвтoнoмными opгaнизaциями чepeз пpocтoй интepфeйc.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:34:50 AM

>>>>>>Paul Revere

Another man who spent all his money on cassette decks. Adore when capitalism punishes that people.

Good luck! lol

I have no idea what that bunch of absolute fucking idiocy is supposed to mean. Enjoy your fail sandwich Failmaster.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
qs.lab (OP)

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:41:21 AM

You'll understand when you get bankruptcy.

Today it is still too early to understand.

SmartBoard.vc плaтфopмa coздaния и yпpaвлeния Decentralized autonomous organization Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнными aвтoнoмными opгaнизaциями чepeз пpocтoй интepфeйc.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:47:10 AM

You'll understand when you get bankruptcy.

Today it is still too early to understand.

What planet are you on? My crytpo mining gear will be paid for in one more month. If I sold it all right now without earning another satoshi I would be in profit.

You sir are an absolute and total delusional fucking moron.

qs.lab (OP)

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 04:55:31 AM

What planet are you on? My crytpo mining gear will be paid for in one more month. If I sold it all right now without earning another satoshi I would be in profit.

You sir are an absolute and total delusional fucking moron.

>>>>>>>>Jack London / Too Much Gold

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:56:52 AM

If bitcoin goes to 100k then all you will need is enough mining power to mine 1 coin per year to make 100k per year Smiley

qs.lab (OP)

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 05:20:17 AM

If bitcoin goes to 100k then all you will need is enough mining power to mine 1 coin per year to make 100k per year Smiley

What will you do if Bitcoin price will be 1$ ?

As soon as new technology that will replace Bitcoin model.

Such already was more than once, twice, three times in the history of mankind.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: