Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interstellar 10/10  (Read 4265 times)
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

I couldn't finish gravity.. there was no storyline or scifi that got me interested. I don't get it. Interstellar on the other hand.. probably the best space move I've seen. They actually apply quantum mechanics too.

I like Sandra so the plot was not important. Cheesy

Really the best space movie? What about Space Odyssey, Star Trek, Contact... There's a lot of great space movies out there Wink

The film was bearable inspite of the leads. Sandra was alright, nothing special, but Clooney was terrible.

Comparing Gravity and Interstellar does not make sense. Both very different types of films.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aikunsatu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:25:33 AM

very nice movie, I watched from the begining..,
best movies till now in my life.. Cheesy

9/10
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:41:20 PM

Some body PLease give me the download link

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:45:20 PM

I couldn't finish gravity.. there was no storyline or scifi that got me interested. I don't get it. Interstellar on the other hand.. probably the best space move I've seen. They actually apply quantum mechanics too.

I like Sandra so the plot was not important. Cheesy

Really the best space movie? What about Space Odyssey, Star Trek, Contact... There's a lot of great space movies out there Wink

The film was bearable inspite of the leads. Sandra was alright, nothing special, but Clooney was terrible.

Comparing Gravity and Interstellar does not make sense. Both very different types of films.

I prefer InterStellar rather than Gravity and Jupiter Ascending

Some body PLease give me the download link

http://torrentbutler.eu/157336-interstellar

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
atlantic miner

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:00:46 PM

Am I just being stupid or is that a paradox?
If he doesn't get the coordinates to NASA, he doesn't go to NASA. He doesn't go to NASA, he doesn't go to space. He doesn't go to space, he doesn't send NASA's coordinates to the past. He doesn't send NASA's coordinates to the past, he doesn't go to NASA.
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

Am I just being stupid or is that a paradox?
If he doesn't get the coordinates to NASA, he doesn't go to NASA. He doesn't go to NASA, he doesn't go to space. He doesn't go to space, he doesn't send NASA's coordinates to the past. He doesn't send NASA's coordinates to the past, he doesn't go to NASA.

Yes that is the paradox, it arises from linear time, where one event must precede the other. In non linear time, events can exist at the same time.

An analogy is 2d and 3d. If you are an ant  in a glass and are limited to the ground plane, you are trapped. If you are a smart ant, and are aware of a third orthogonal dimension, you can escape the spatial trap by taking advantage of it.

The idea is the the future humans, aliens, etc...have discovered this orthogonal time dimension, or multiple dimensions.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:23:33 PM

Personally, I loved the film. One of the reasons the 5ths need Cooper is that they no longer are able to communicate, or maybe even think, in just the three dimensions we do now. It's possible they wouldn't think of Saturn as far from Earth at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: