Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prime numbers and more. Raw content. Also, looking for a job.  (Read 732 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoinmeetups.org (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:36:03 PM

Prime numbers and more. Raw content. Also, looking for a job.

So, hereby publishing this content. It is definitely quite raw and unpolished. I have not spell checked it, which I normally do when I write blog posts. In fact, I haven't even read this stuff. You heard me. I wrote it but I haven't read what I wrote.

Also. I'm looking for a job as a creative writer / community admin or something like that. If you know of something please let me know. I would need to make 0.1 BTC (about 20 USD) per day but 0.05 BTC (about 10 USD) would also go a long way towards paying for rent and food.

Here it is:

Prime numbers... We have all heard of them. But how many have visited them? They are everywhere. A number is an abstract idea. Just like ideas themselves are abstract ideas. They live everywhere and need tconsensus to exist. Consensus might be the essense of ideas. Consensus is another word for idea. Perhaps. But what we are thinking about is not in a vaccum... We are constantly in contact with our surroundings. Everyone around us is sharing the same idea. MIllions of ideas floating around. Prime numbers are concepts. The concept of prime numbers. 10000 years ago, noone knew what a prime nubmer was. But they did know what hamburger was. Or at least steak. If they had access to fire. When I was a kid I used to play a game called Castlevania. It was nmot one of my favorite games and I am not sure why I am writing this. I think Zelda I, in retrospect was my favorite game. Or Kid Icarus. Anyways, Castlevania was kinda scary. Running around in some castle and whipping people who turned into bottles or something like that. Those Nintendo games really were an adrenaline rush. I anmnot a fan of adrenaline rushes these days. Life is stressful enough as it is.

Thoise were the 80's . I think I bought my Nintendo 1987 if I remember correctly.The 80's were pretty good for me until 1986. It wasn't all that much fun. MuchNot like WEall Street in the 80's exactly. Rather the opposite. At least there were no mice. In our basement I cannot recall seeing a single mouse. That would have been to much. The absence of fun and mice on top of that. I'm not a big fan of mice. Squirrels are ok though I suppose., Like Teddy adn Freeddy. Two imaginary squirrels. One is yellow, the other is orange. Sitting on a branch. Two squirrells. Looking for food. Looking at birds. Jumping aroun.

I want to say a couple of words about models too. You know. You watch movies, right? Everyone looks like a model. We get the impression that everyone in Hollywood and New York is a model. Which could very well be true. City of dreams, city of angels, huh? Nah. I don't think so. Not so bullish about those cities anymore. Anyway. Being a model. I've met one or two I think. Not supermodels, just normal models. What a job. What an ego boost. People treat you differently if you're good looking. You get stuff served for you. Opportunities come your way. Wo-ho. But I'm not sure if it develops your personality. Personality is developed in the friction with reality, I read somewhere.

So, Satoshi likes model trains, no? If he's Satoshi. Not sure what the consensus on that is now. At least, he exists and his name is somewhat similar. I'm referring to that guy in where was it California? Introspect. Guys like the founder of the Pirate Bay. Guys like Satoshi. Want to stay home. Mybew get overloaded by impressions if they go outside or something like that. Nothing wrong about model trains. I'm not a fun but I like them lots more than real trains. Real trains are expensive and funded by governments. Yuck. I just want to sit in a quiet garden. Well. No. That's not something I'm dreaming about. But it wouldn't be that bad to have a garden. Could grow some potato. No. I wouldn't do that. But if I had a garden I would probably have a house. That could be useful. Think about Edward Scissorhands. He liked to tatke care of gardens, right? Chop chop here and chop chop there. Not a fan of Tim Burton. Highly boring movies. But Johnny is always kinda good, whatever role he is in. Burton is so dull though. What about that house? Uh, I'm thinking about a house. SDomething about a house. Sitting in a house. Watyching video. Being a kid. Sitting in relative comfort. Watching video to try to learn something about the world without having to go out and get eaten by a lion or somethin. If you live in Africda. Which I didn't. Possiblyt. Anyway. There was this movie called Terror on Elm Street. I'm not sure if I watched it actually. Guys withg claws, right. Hmm... Wolvering, Freddy and Edward... Should form a club. So Freddy is living in dreamland. And when people dream he comes ou. Not nice. Ok, sorry for talking about this. Normally I try to keep this material family friendly. Kids, don't watch horror movies. It's not good for you. Perhaps watch programming tutorials on YouTube instead. Another childhood memory is the protectobots. They're out to protect you. They are highly motivateotect people for some reeason. And they are robust. Being built in mmetal and such. I used to watch movies and pizza sometimes when I was a kid. Not often though. Pizza wasn't a staple. Guys. Not everyone grew up in Brooklyn next to a Pizza Hut, right? Right? So I actually haven't had that many pizzas in my days. Not sure if they are healthy though. Lotsa wheat. People say wheat isn't healthy these days. But there's something about the 80's that makes us think of Pizza. Perhaps it was the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Guys, I have a last qwuestion. If Michelangelo the painter met Michelangelo the turtle, would they get along just fine? They are both remarkable artists. One is a good sculptor and painter. The other is a good mutant ninja. Look. Seriously. I don't know why I'm talking about this. I'm not a big fan of neither Michelangelo the painter nor Michelangelo the turtle. But there is something about the idea. Two sould. Born in different times and under different circumstances. Yet connectted forever. Through the power of a name. Such is the power of ideas. And the way the huiman brain works.

This text can also be found here: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.com/Raw-Content.html#PRIMENUMBERS

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 10:06:01 PM

Also. I'm looking for a job as a creative writer / community admin or something like that.

Send your CV to cointelegraph. There's a chance they have available position:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935202.0

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███