Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179107 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

So the last days I have been working on creation of a website to replace the current site and cloning of the Clams chain. With the blockparser I am able to take complete snapshots of balances, there are approximately 1000 addresses with more than 1 CON in each address so building a new chain and pruning off excess Blocks won't be that big of a challenge once complete. I still think it will take approximately a week or so for the website and probably atleast a few weeks for me to get familiar with the codebase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:17:50 AM

Please be aware that currently there are issues with Cryptsy and they are currently disallowing all deposits and withdrawals.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:48:59 AM

Please be aware that currently there are issues with Cryptsy and they are currently disallowing all deposits and withdrawals.
Just got the last of my altcoins off Cryptsy. Only lost the spread going to BTC - the spread buying an alt I could w/d -
the spread selling alt on another exchange. But I only have .00000039 BTC left there. They processed my DMD w/d finally.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:32:58 AM

So the last days I have been working on creation of a website to replace the current site and cloning of the Clams chain. With the blockparser I am able to take complete snapshots of balances, there are approximately 1000 addresses with more than 1 CON in each address so building a new chain and pruning off excess Blocks won't be that big of a challenge once complete. I still think it will take approximately a week or so for the website and probably atleast a few weeks for me to get familiar with the codebase.

wtf does the CLAM blockchain have to to with this ?

Nice slip up. haha..  That shit happens when you're juggling all those socks and shitcoins. LMAO

Why not ask your neighbour Speotnoob for some help ? OR .. just dial up your BitJohn skype hotline. lolz..

Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:39:40 AM

Nice slip up. haha..  That shit happens when you're juggling all those socks and shitcoins. LMAO

Why not ask your neighbour Speotnoob for some help ? OR .. just dial up your BitJohn skype hotline. lolz..

LMFAO!!!   Grin  Grin  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:47:38 AM

He don't need my help LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:48:56 AM

Do we have some staking pools working for the low quantity holders?

thanks
Stakeminers is an altcoin +paycon+ Proof of Stake mining pool.
https://stakeminers.com/

It's also a scam.
Go read the scam topic on it in the scam section of the forum.
And then maybe see all the negative ratings he guys involved with it have.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 02:26:32 PM

Nice slip up. haha..  That shit happens when you're juggling all those socks and shitcoins. LMAO

<snipped the pic's link b/c I do not trust said link> Tongue

Just Sayin,
AG18

Cheesy As creative (wink wink Dooglus) as I am.. I cannot make this shit up.

Birds of a lying piece of shit feather... flock together.. Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13018936#msg13018936

snip

BitJohn must be the SuperAwesomo of shitcoin exchange support personnel. lmao So much that he is cracking jokes about mullick with every 1 month old crypto noob who happens to dial him up on skype !

The start of the chatlog makes it clear that BitJohn is quite familiar with "me".

So while everyone was frantically writing ADTswap support tickets, our humble COL saviour is dialing his insider hotline putting him at the front of the line.

EDIT II

@"me" aka Crestington

How did you forget about posting this and other chatlogs on your.. mudda's.. forum ? Roll Eyes
https://www.google.ca/search?q=colossuscoin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN8N6VxMPJAhWrrIMKHagdARUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=751#tbm=isch&q=colossuscoin%2Bcrestington&imgrc=oWuT4rNO_g1-yM%3A

Not Mudda's forum, it's sudo's

Go do something productive with your time, I remember once upon a time you trying to get your pal Mudda to code you your own shitcoin,

VEGANCOIN! Cmon everyone! let's buy some VEGANCOIN!!!!11!!!!1

What a fucking joke. Can you imagine you being in charge of any Coin? Would have burnt to the ground in minutes by your own poisonous attitude.

Your efforts to twist and hide the truth have failed once again... Crusty... dare I say, muddafudda aka me, mee and very likely Meeh.

He initially offered me a "freebee" in exchange for a 40-50 block premine.

I backed out after realizing the potential damage I might help to cause and that he was lining me up for everything that Zack has unfortunately had to endure. Namely the extortion like tactics he has used to make the candygirls/devs pay for their client updates and forks.

WAT !?

Are you saying that you'll set me up with a coin ?! GTFO ! lol

I now present to you ! VEGANcoin ! Grin  VEG LMAO

Being the veg-aphoebic carnivore with the teeth of a jack ass, that he is, mudder didn't like my name and theme selection. LOL

Hey Crusty.. you're one of those too ! If you really aren't mudda (and thats a really big IF), you guys should start a club !

Why not ? ahha

Vegans are one of the biggest untapped markets out there. lol

I'm assuming that you are not aware of the vegan revolution that has been quietly brewing ? Grin

The super blocks will also payout free tofu. Tongue

If I was to look.. how many of Stakeminer's coins will end up getting traced back to YOU aka. me ? (very likely mee and/or meeh and/or muddafudda aka. memecoin)

@all
Fyi.. my hippie sense first began to tingle two days prior to mudder's grande offer when Vlad2Vlad hired me to open a BTCLTCdotCOM account and make some COL/LTC trades. I figured that he/they were tossing me some bait or testing me out and thus why I played along.

We'll get into that later if /when it becomes neccessary.

Do people know you're Memecoin ? I noticed that zachclark doesn't. hehe

I should have mentioned this last night . . VladVlad gave me 50.7 LTC to spend at BTCLTC because he doesn't wanna deal with translating Chinese. hah..

I still have 40+ LTC. Plz let me know if you're willing to part with anything more.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:58:24 PM

Nice slip up. haha..  That shit happens when you're juggling all those socks and shitcoins. LMAO

Just Sayin,
AG18

snip

BitJohn must be the SuperAwesomo of shitcoin exchange support personnel. lmao So much that he is cracking jokes about mullick with every 1 month old crypto noob who happens to dial him up on skype !

The start of the chatlog makes it clear that BitJohn is quite familiar with "me".

So while everyone was frantically writing ADTswap support tickets, our humble COL saviour is dialing his insider hotline putting him at the front of the line.

EDIT II

@"me" aka Crestington

How did you forget about posting this and other chatlogs on your.. mudda's.. forum ? Roll Eyes
https://www.google.ca/search?q=colossuscoin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN8N6VxMPJAhWrrIMKHagdARUQ_AUICCgC&biw=1600&bih=751#tbm=isch&q=colossuscoin%2Bcrestington&imgrc=oWuT4rNO_g1-yM%3A

Go do something productive with your time, I remember once upon a time you trying to get your pal Mudda to code you your own shitcoin,

What a fucking joke. Can you imagine you being in charge of any Coin? Would have burnt to the ground in minutes by your own poisonous attitude.

Your efforts to twist and hide the truth have failed once again... Crusty... dare I say, muddafudda aka me, mee and very likely Meeh.

I backed out after realizing the potential damage I might help to cause and that he was lining me up for everything that Zack has unfortunately had to endure. Namely the extortion like tactics he has used to make the candygirls/devs pay for their client updates and forks.

WAT !?

I now present to you ! VEGANcoin ! Grin  VEG LMAO

Being the veg-aphoebic carnivore with the teeth of a jack ass, that he is, mudder didn't like my name and theme selection. LOL

Hey Crusty.. you're one of those too ! If you really aren't mudda (and thats a really big IF), you guys should start a club !

Why not ? ahha

I'm assuming that you are not aware of the vegan revolution that has been quietly brewing ? Grin

If I was to look.. how many of Stakeminer's coins will end up getting traced back to YOU aka. me ? (very likely mee and/or meeh and/or muddafudda aka. memecoin)

@all
Fyi.. my hippie sense first began to tingle two days prior to mudder's grande offer when Vlad2Vlad hired me to open a BTCLTCdotCOM account and make some COL/LTC trades. I figured that he/they were tossing me some bait or testing me out and thus why I played along.

I should have mentioned this last night . . VladVlad gave me 50.7 LTC to spend at BTCLTC because he doesn't wanna deal with translating Chinese. hah..

I still have 40+ LTC. Plz let me know if you're willing to part with anything more.

You are associating based upon a sided conversation that identifies the user as "me", also everything is you quoting yourself so I don't understand where you are drawing your conclusions from, lol
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:03:59 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 04:20:20 PM by Crestington

He don't need my help LOL

Not a slip up at all, I am working on Cloning of the Clams chain because I like the code associated with it. Last I was working on snapshots and redemption through private keys on a private, 100% premine clone of the PayCon codebase I have been working on with Jahvinci https://github.com/Crestington/MotaCoin. I am going to clone Coins and create a redemption through private keys for all holders, Who know? I may make 10 Blockchains all with the same balances and keys Wink
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:10:44 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 12:35:48 PM by Hippie Tech

LMFAO!!!   Grin  Grin  Grin

Just Sayin,
AG18

snip

EDIT II

@"me" aka Crestington

WAT !?

I now present to you ! VEGANcoin ! Grin  VEG LMAO

Why not ? ahha

@all

You are associating based upon a sided conversation that identifies the user as "me", also everything is you quoting yourself so I don't understand where you are drawing your conclusions from, lol

Shocked

Sooo... IF you really are mee/NET's dev AND the dev behind every coin listed at Stakeminers, then it might explain the following screw ups .. LEROY. Shocked Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.msg4988802#msg4988802
I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne)

If you were peddling fatty around Melboure.. then why are those signs written in what appears to be Thai or Phillipino ?

Is your girlfriend's name Ginny ( EDIT: Leroy's wife/friend's name) ? Roll Eyes

Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:15:42 PM

Cool and I look forward to seeing the new PayCON website.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:17:26 PM

CON is very cheap at the moment ... I should buy some :-)

What would you prefer for staking on the Raspberry? The complete system and the PayCon wallet on the SD card or an external hard drive?

Yes you should buy some ;-))
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:20:20 PM

Anybody have another way for me to help?  I'm still only a year old in the Cryptocurrency world, so I'm not much help in the BTC donation area unfortunately, I'll do my best to spread the word around.  I love this coin, the dev, and the community!

Welcome to our CONmunity. Sorry if that is lame but I enjoy using CON as a play on words.

I am with you as far as not being able to donate BTC. If you are staking CON you can donate a part of your stake to Crest.
Getting the word out about CON would be a great help. Any "marketing" you can do will help build our community.

What skills do you have that you think could be used to help CON? If you do not have any development skills but have ideas please let us know. There are people in the community that can make your ideas come to life. I do not have any development skills but I do have a developer I use for my projects.

I am glad to see that you are willing to help. I will help you help CON.

Anybody have another way for me to help?  I'm still only a year old in the Cryptocurrency world, so I'm not much help in the BTC donation area unfortunately, I'll do my best to spread the word around.  I love this coin, the dev, and the community!

Welcome to our CONmunity. Sorry if that is lame but I enjoy using CON as a play on words.

I am with you as far as not being able to donate BTC. If you are staking CON you can donate a part of your stake to Crest.
Getting the word out about CON would be a great help. Any "marketing" you can do will help build our community.

What skills do you have that you think could be used to help CON? If you do not have any development skills but have ideas please let us know. There are people in the community that can make your ideas come to life. I do not have any development skills but I do have a developer I use for my projects.

I am glad to see that you are willing to help. I will help you help CON.

I just love the support of this CONmunity Smiley
I will definitely market CON in anyway I can, and like you've mentioned I think everybody should donate a small 2% of their stakes to Crest (I'll do that as soon as I get done with this post).  2% isn't much out of your profits, but if enough people do it, then it could surely help Crest in some form or another.
My development skills are limited, I know java pretty well, but I'm by no means an expert.  I also know a little bit of Python and C++, but not much.
If I think of anything I feel is helpful to this project, I will definitely speak up.  Thank you for the reply!!

Such an Awesome Community - so glad to be part of it !!  CON to da Moon!!!!
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:30:19 PM

CON is very cheap at the moment ... I should buy some :-)

What would you prefer for staking on the Raspberry? The complete system and the PayCon wallet on the SD card or an external hard drive?

Yes you should buy some ;-))

I have already bought.
But now the people give their CON for a few pennies.  Huh
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:51:28 PM

@Hippie Tech,

WTF Dude... I want some of whatever you are smoking. Don't be such a bogart and pass that fatty over (No..not your girl, sheesh) Really tho, ya need to clean up that long-winded post before you will ever be able to get a truthful answer to your ramblings. You've got shit so scrambled that I need to dig out my old decoder ring! So make me laugh...how much did you spend on CON? Better yet, PM me how much you lost because you bought an ICO you couldn't hang with long enough to see the profit. Sounds to me like you might be a YoBit 'pump n dump' guy that got burned by your own greed. Whoever bought up your coins will make out like a bandit! SCHWAAAAANG! You are my 'Hero'.

Send VladVlad my way as well. I have a line on some great Florida land he might want to spend his ill-gotten booty on. Ya know it's got to be illegal if he needs a third party (You) to make the trades.

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:48:17 AM

Let'as get back to Con - too many pages off topic.
Love Con's Humor and hope links to all the videos
  will be on the new website.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:30:27 AM

I just wanted to say Crestington is a great friend and a great supporter. All I have seen in good from him.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 03:46:53 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 04:32:03 AM by Hippie Tech

@Hippie Tech,

WTF Dude... I want some of whatever you are smoking. Don't be such a bogart and pass that fatty over (No..not your girl, sheesh) Really tho, ya need to clean up that long-winded post before you will ever be able to get a truthful answer to your ramblings. You've got shit so scrambled that I need to dig out my old decoder ring! So make me laugh...how much did you spend on CON? Better yet, PM me how much you lost because you bought an ICO you couldn't hang with long enough to see the profit. Sounds to me like you might be a YoBit 'pump n dump' guy that got burned by your own greed. Whoever bought up your coins will make out like a bandit! SCHWAAAAANG! You are my 'Hero'.

Send VladVlad my way as well. I have a line on some great Florida land he might want to spend his ill-gotten booty on. Ya know it's got to be illegal if he needs a third party (You) to make the trades.

CapnBDL
      Cool

LMAO xD ..  papers please.. Roll Eyes

I'll be back to burn this Crusty CON down right after I'm done with that hairy stankity dank Mary. Tongue

EDIT xD

The people who, have saved money and/or are saving money thanks to my ramblings, understand me just fucking fine.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:28:37 PM

The website is coming along slowly, it's past the template stage and being built now. I have a couple days off now and will be working on building/cloning in order to get a stable build for the community to vote on final changes.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: