Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 07:18:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins to Virtual Credit Card!  (Read 1492 times)
Jake
Donator

Activity: 257

Happy New Year!

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 11:23:47 PM

Hello,

I can make virtual credit cards on the spot that require no name, and work anywhere. I can exchange your Bitcoin into a VCC (virtual credit card).

1 BTC [Mt.GOX Price] = 4% more in VCC money.

Must be a minimum of $50.

I currently have ONE $150 card in stock. Looking to get it sold.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 02:11:16 AM

I can make virtual credit cards on the spot that require no name, and work anywhere. I can exchange your Bitcoin into a VCC (virtual credit card).

1 BTC [$8.20] = $8.00 in VCC money.

So exchange rate is fluctuating pretty quickly.  You might wish to express your rate relative to the latest exchange rate (e.g., that $8 if the Mt. Gox last was $8.20 is about a 2.5% discount, or value of 97.5% of the bitcoin value.)

Does this need to be spent with one merchant, or can I spend part of it with one retailer and the balance at another?

Jake
Donator

Happy New Year!

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:51:37 AM

1 BTC [$8.20] = $8.00 in VCC money.

So exchange rate is fluctuating pretty quickly.  You might wish to express your rate relative to the latest exchange rate (e.g., that $8 if the Mt. Gox last was $8.20 is about a 2.5% discount, or value of 97.5% of the bitcoin value.)

Does this need to be spent with one merchant, or can I spend part of it with one retailer and the balance at another?

Changed. It can be spent at any retailer, it's a virtual credit card. Just as if you had a credit card in your hand, but you only get the number, expiration date, and CVV.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:54:45 AM

Hello,

1 BTC [Mt.GOX Price] = $8.00 in VCC money.

You forgot to change the '$xx in VCC money". This means that whatever the price is at MT.Gox, 1 bitcoin = $8.00 in VCC money.  Wink

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Jake
Donator

Happy New Year!

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 12:12:55 AM

Hello,

1 BTC [Mt.GOX Price] = $8.00 in VCC money.

You forgot to change the '$xx in VCC money". This means that whatever the price is at MT.Gox, 1 bitcoin = $8.00 in VCC money.  Wink

Good eye, thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.