Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Miner Silverfish 20mhs 240watt Quantity  (Read 1952 times)
hashpowerinfo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:38:52 PM

We are selling Silverfish miner 20Mhs power consumption 240watt

Notice: 1. It is used miner (Not new)

2. it need Computer to run the mining software

3. it may have a case or without a case , we will send randomly

This is silverfish blade hardware modified /upgrade version , it is almost half of the power consuming .

20M scrypt miner , litecoin miner.

SFchip 55nm

Power: 240W

Power connection: 12V , PCIE 6pin x2

Notice: power supply Not included

Free DHL Shipping worldwide

Price $200

Payment: Paypal, bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin

Quantity: 27 Avalible

ScreenShots
http://s11.postimg.org/iauc0my77/DSCN1991.jpg
http://s27.postimg.org/p2yo1pgzn/DSCN1992.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/6p50239ev/DSCN1994.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/v4ef8vxxb/DSCN1995.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/c2ar1kujt/DSCN1996.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/4d7obo5b1/DSCN1997.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/lk0t36xud/DSCN1998.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:52:30 PM

With free power it will make 192 days to break even.With regular power will need 384 days for just to break even
not to make profit...
I would suggest that you offer them from 40-70$ range or you can sell them on ebay
also suggest to add escrow and where you ship from.
good luck with your sales.
hashpowerinfo (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:55:22 PM

With free power it will make 192 days to break even.With regular power will need 384 days for just to break even
not to make profit...
I would suggest that you offer them from 40-70$ range or you can sell them on ebay

are you kidding $40 to $70

we ship from china and we also accept paypal payment and free DHL shipping worldwide
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:40:06 PM

not to make profit...

are you kidding $40 to $70

we ship from china and we also accept paypal payment and free DHL shipping worldwide

If you accept PayPal, I'm sure plenty of people will buy BTC from you instead of this miner.  Roll Eyes

With miners it's all about ROI - In these forums most people know how to run the numbers and for the price you're selling these for, it just doesn't add up.

Try eBay, lots of idiots over there. Good luck with sale, and anyone willing to purchase this PLEASE use escrow. And your brain.
Gjc6yb

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:34:21 PM

I would be careful with ebay, I sold BTC on ebay and some guy did a chargeback on them. I had already withdrew the money from PayPal ($650 bucks) but PayPal sided with them since it was a "virtual good" and I couldn't "prove" I sent them... Even though I had ebay messages and the block chain showing I sent them. Moral of the story, PayPal sent me to a creditor that I now have to fight. It's total crap
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:35:51 AM

We are selling Silverfish miner 20Mhs power consumption 240watt

Notice: 1. It is used miner (Not new)

2. it need Computer to run the mining software

3. it may have a case or without a case , we will send randomly

This is silverfish blade hardware modified /upgrade version , it is almost half of the power consuming .

20M scrypt miner , litecoin miner.

SFchip 55nm

Power: 240W

Power connection: 12V , PCIE 6pin x2

Notice: power supply Not included

Free DHL Shipping worldwide

Price $200

Payment: Paypal, bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin

Quantity: 27 Avalible

ScreenShots

Is the unit still avaiable? I want to buy 1 unit, do you have online store of offer at alibaba.com ?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:49:01 AM

OP hasn't logged in since end January a day after posting this thread.
zaugger

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

I would be careful with ebay, I sold BTC on ebay and some guy did a chargeback on them. I had already withdrew the money from PayPal ($650 bucks) but PayPal sided with them since it was a "virtual good" and I couldn't "prove" I sent them... Even though I had ebay messages and the block chain showing I sent them. Moral of the story, PayPal sent me to a creditor that I now have to fight. It's total crap

Thats insane... You should get a lawyer, win the case, and sue paypal for complete ignorance and wasting your time.   I just dont understand what that company is thinking
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:27:33 PM

Thats insane... You should get a lawyer, win the case, and sue paypal for complete ignorance and wasting your time.   I just dont understand what that company is thinking

You need a group of lawyers. Paypal is a multibillion dollar company

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:09:50 AM

make a picture with your forum nickname next of these machines .
do you accept escrow ?
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:13:09 PM

OP hasn't logged in since end January a day after posting this thread.

make a picture with your forum nickname next of these machines .
do you accept escrow ?
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:28:03 PM

Have these machines been reconfigured to not timeout? I know the 2 I had I never could get them to send me the method of enabling them not to timeout due to them having to connect to a central computer for verification, which is the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. So now they are in the closet collecting dust. You should lower your price by 1/2 then you might be able to sell them.
J4bberwock

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:08:18 PM

Have these machines been reconfigured to not timeout? I know the 2 I had I never could get them to send me the method of enabling them not to timeout due to them having to connect to a central computer for verification, which is the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. So now they are in the closet collecting dust. You should lower your price by 1/2 then you might be able to sell them.

While googling for silverfish units a few days ago, I found a link with some update to do so it doesn't expire anymore.
I'll go and have a look if I can find it.

Edit, here is the firmware update, but it seems it'll only work if your time isn't expired.
http://www.itop-corp.com/product/detail/p/silverfish_modifed_dual_blade_miner_20M_/id/100

I haven't tested it

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:17:42 PM

While googling for silverfish units a few days ago, I found a link with some update to do so it doesn't expire anymore.

Edit, here is the firmware update, but it seems it'll only work if your time isn't expired.
http://www.itop-corp.com/product/detail/p/silverfish_modifed_dual_blade_miner_20M_/id/100

I haven't tested it

Right, if the timeout expires, your basically fuked unless you can get ahold of Whitebait and have them email you the right configuration. That's what happened to me, I thought that I had 1 go bad, so I said fuck it and disconnected it, next day the other went out with the same issue. I knew right then it wasn't the machine and that's when I decided to do some research and find out what happened. Apparently since Whitebait went bankrupt, the SFM can no longer connect to a central authorization server to authorize its use. What kind of dumb shit is that. Whoever hires the dev that designed them, shot him on site for building some so retarted that needs to be connected to a central authorization server to mine.
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:17:51 AM

dam I all most bought one off ebay for 310 with all shipping and taxes i even gave a offer i all most got screwed after seeing this .
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:20:32 AM

I haven't tested it

Right, if the timeout expires, your basically fuked unless you can get ahold of Whitebait and have them email you the right configuration. That's what happened to me, I thought that I had 1 go bad, so I said fuck it and disconnected it, next day the other went out with the same issue. I knew right then it wasn't the machine and that's when I decided to do some research and find out what happened. Apparently since Whitebait went bankrupt, the SFM can no longer connect to a central authorization server to authorize its use. What kind of dumb shit is that. Whoever hires the dev that designed them, shot him on site for building some so retarted that needs to be connected to a central authorization server to mine.

I read about that maybe some one should write some software and that makes these works off line of a server.  that's the other thing that made me think should i or not. i all most bought one till i saw that timeout stuff . + the price they go for here over Ebay .
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:03:48 AM

Thanks for the warning, I almost got a few of these last week. The low power usage/MHash ratio kept me interested.

That's total BS for a miner needing 'authorization' to be used, after you fing buy it.  Angry

Go Big or Go Home.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:54:20 AM

Paypal is becoming the playground of various scammers, seller allways wrong, and have to proof everything, buyer just needs to complain...

J4bberwock

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:33:02 AM

Thanks for the warning, I almost got a few of these last week. The low power usage/MHash ratio kept me interested.

That's total BS for a miner needing 'authorization' to be used, after you fing buy it.  Angry

For stuff available from stock with good efficiency, the Alcheminer 256 is looking better than this old piece of ... with authorization.
I haven't bought alcheminer, but it seems they deliver, and they do it quite fast.
The software on it is crappy, it doesn't work well on all pools and you only get around 200MH on most of them, but it's "only" 1200$ delivered.

BTW, if someone from Europe is selling a dirt cheap silverfish "paperweight", I'd be interested to look at it.
There is some kind of register somewhere that stores the delay left before checking the server. It shouldn't be too hard to figure where it is.
There is a file that can be "extracted" with the chinese software that you were supposed to send to have permanent unlock.
This file from different units could be helpful too.
If it was from an unlocked unit, or one with still some time left before authorization check, it'd be even better.
2 files extracted from the same unit, not locked, with 2 days delay between extractions should be enough to figure where to look.

It makes me remember of the good old time of action replay on PSX for Final Fantasy 7  Grin

Custom Server PSU breakout boards, 1200w, 1300w, 2000w, 2880w https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738527.0
Btc: 1J4bberWs6f6XVQ53gn3BNc8qHAicmm7wu
Ltc: LNDmMBtzD3cduwjfxANm2wDrxt9jXRk5ZP
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:45:07 AM

What happens when the authentication expires?
does it need to be updated and then start again?
I read something about the miner tries to connect every 5 days to one of there silver fish servers.
I read about the unlock firmware.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: