Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling you forth, Coinographic  (Read 10491 times)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:02:40 PM

Mark still owes me alot of coin. I have still to receive 2 gold 1OZ coins, 3 silver 2OZ coins, and he emptied 1 25LTC coin that I still own. (That totals about 7000€ +, only counting current face value, 0 premium)

I really want to do something about it. I'm in Belgium. But unfortunately I don't have alot of funds and time to do something about it, with the risk of not getting anything back.

Anyone have tips of what I can do? Or if someone has a plan of making him account for his wrongdoings, I want to help out/participate. (In legal fashion)

I hate to say it, but there is little to zero chance whatsoever that you'll ever see the coins you have paid for. Mark Hamilton has gone quiet, he's somewhere in the UK, but I have no idea where.

You may have legal recourse but what are the chances you'll even get anything out of it? Don't forget, just like your 25LTC, he sweeped the private key from every single coin, including 1LTC...

Good luck getting your money back from someone who does such things.

I think my post is a good place to start. Personally I would just visit his mother, take all documents showing that Mark is a scammer, make a bit of a scene there and call the police. They will be forced to come down and at least write down her (and his) details. If several people file reports it is very likely that they'll start an investigation.

Might as well post it just in case I won't be able to find it again Grin.

According to this notice Mark Hamilton is also know as Mark Peter Perrins, born 25 April 1979. His last known according to that notice is 10 Belvedere Crescent, Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset. The notice was posted in August 2015 and according to several real-estate websites that house has been sold in September 2015.

Anyways, 'Mark Hamilton' has previously owned a company called VISUAL SIN LTD, which was later signed over to someone named Delia Perrins, born in November 1955. I'm going to assume that's his mother (or he's into older women Grin). They both lived at the same address in Kent a few years ago so they're definitely related.

Delia Perrins is currently the owner of another shady LTD, called DM CARE SERVICES LIMITED. The company was created on 14th April 2016. The company's address is Bollin House, Bollin Link, Wilmslow, Cheshire, United Kingdom so I guess that's a good place to start asking questions.

Cheers for that TheNewAnon135246.

Drax, there's about as much info that you'll be able to acquire around here.

For the amount, I'd personally consider doing something about it. But...
Remember that you're dealing with someone who has blatantly stolen from hundreds of people, and is already the recipient of Court Judgement/s against them.
Personally I wouldn't hold out hope. But I wish you luck in obtaining justice nonetheless.

~Z

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonrock

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:08:41 AM

Just caught up on state of affairs. Disappointing disgusting betrayal of the collectors club.

Its my belief you wont recover anything through the legal system and will need to take matters into your own hands.

Rather than sit back and let this behaviour run rampant, I believe you will need to make it clear that borders are no barriers. It needs to be proven that you are not beyond the law and we must deter any others planning or considering the action. This kind of treachery sticks with you for life and you will never sleep comfortably knowing there are those who wish to reclaim their funds.

I am very familiar with debt collection and can assist in this field.

Can someone give me an estimated $ worth of stolen funds?

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:46:15 AM

Just caught up on state of affairs. Disappointing disgusting betrayal of the collectors club.

Its my belief you wont recover anything through the legal system and will need to take matters into your own hands.

Rather than sit back and let this behaviour run rampant, I believe you will need to make it clear that borders are no barriers. It needs to be proven that you are not beyond the law and we must deter any others planning or considering the action. This kind of treachery sticks with you for life and you will never sleep comfortably knowing there are those who wish to reclaim their funds.

I am very familiar with debt collection and can assist in this field.

Can someone give me an estimated $ worth of stolen funds?

Not sure about the total value, but it looks like at least one person is in court proceedings against him over at LTCtalk. For anyone who has been affected, it might be worth trying to contact this person

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Wow - this has just been bought to my attention.

I have a buddy who deals with debt collection, not a court Bailiff, more of an "old school" collector. If anyone wants this scumbag found and pressure put on him please drop me a PM with the amount you are out of pocket, if there is enough value combined then I can try to sort something out with my contact.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

I have a buddy who deals with debt collection, not a court Bailiff, more of an "old school" collector. If anyone wants this scumbag found and pressure put on him please drop me a PM with the amount you are out of pocket, if there is enough value combined then I can try to sort something out with my contact.

From what I remember a lot of people lost out on this.
Not only were orders not fulfilled or coins not funded, but coins eventually began to 'mysteriously' get redeemed whilst still intact.
I think I lost about 0.5-0.75BTC which is nothing compared to others. There were guys over on the LTC forums who lost a lot lot more.
I did some digging and managed to speak to them before they were wound down. There may have even been some legal action in the works but I think it was dropped. (There are a lot of threads with info people found).
Having been said now that this can also be considered a criminal case, I'm sure we could get something done to get this scumbag off the streets.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

From what I remember a lot of people lost out on this.
Not only were orders not fulfilled or coins not funded, but coins eventually began to 'mysteriously' get redeemed whilst still intact.
I think I lost about 0.5-0.75BTC which is nothing compared to others. There were guys over on the LTC forums who lost a lot lot more.
I did some digging and managed to speak to them before they were wound down. There may have even been some legal action in the works but I think it was dropped. (There are a lot of threads with info people found).
Having been said now that this can also be considered a criminal case, I'm sure we could get something done to get this scumbag off the streets.

The contact I have is not the type of guy you call if you are perusing a legal case. He is more along the line of this bloke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ

but he is far from cheap and takes a "drink" out of every debt collected, though with crypto mooning this should not be an issue if the guy here is still holding some LTC or BTC

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████