Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rick Rolled by Coinbase, so I went to look at their local beautiful SF office...  (Read 10025 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 02:31:07 PM

Coinbase had a history of shady dealings with their orders, buy and sell that gets mysteriously held up during price fluctuations. Authorities are aware of the irregularities.

This latest news isn't a surprise at all. Seems like it would tank the btc soon when many more learn about this.

Coinbase exchange got off to a rocky start, and now there's news about how they "embellished" their credentials and licensing, with state government essentially saying it is unlicensed.

This is directly contradicting coinbase claim that they are fully licensed in california and other places. Coinbase has some explaining to do, because at this point it seems they bold face lied to their customers.

Single reminder!

Since you just triple remindered my thread...

As long as you are having fun that is all that matters Wink <3 Troll your heart out fuck face!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheWiseandUnwise

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

Coinbase exchange got off to a rocky start, and now there's news about how they "embellished" their credentials and licensing, with state government essentially saying it is unlicensed.

This is directly contradicting coinbase claim that they are fully licensed in california and other places. Coinbase has some explaining to do, because at this point it seems they bold face lied to their customers.

Single reminder!

Since you just triple remindered my thread...

As long as you are having fun that is all that matters Wink <3 Troll your heart out, I've had fun as well too!

Keep trying to convince yourself LOL

Weak, so weak Grin

Here's one for this page:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Fool and their money are easily parted. Top grade A evidence right here LOL Grin

Stop spamming up the thread with the same shit over and over you fuck face troll.

https://i.imgur.com/8boqSox.gif

Is that you getting btch slapped by others around this forum again and again and again?  Grin

Another for triple reminder Cheesy

This is what happened when OP was questioned about whether he had a legitimate case, and if he can put money where his mouth is for all the sht talking he does Grin

A little context: That photo was posted after a longer silence when the posters were riding his ass and telling him how pathetic it all sounds and basically he was full of sht Smiley

I hope charlie lee is reading this thread and the other one and sharing with his co workers BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 02:37:37 PM

Owsley is that you?!

Hell post it again!

Really punish me for not having self-mod threads Cheesy mmmmmmmmm!!

Hell.... make it a double!

Coinbase had a history of shady dealings with their orders, buy and sell that gets mysteriously held up during price fluctuations. Authorities are aware of the irregularities.

This latest news isn't a surprise at all. Seems like it would tank the btc soon when many more learn about this.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:22:55 PM

I hope charlie lee is reading this thread and the other one and sharing with his co workers BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what..  coinbase may settle something out of sympathy and having had a good laugh.  

In that case op still will have at least got something,  fulfilling his need for righteousness.

(That's how you fuckin troll.. bitches  Tongue )

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:59:25 PM

On a serious note,  he does have a case if it can be proven they fabricated some of news. 
(I don't know if the meme type of crap on their site counts for anything though)

I'm guessing some type of settlement will come out of it,  unless coinbase wants to fight it hard.

Will be interesting to see...
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:13:06 AM

On a serious note,  he does have a case if it can be proven they fabricated some of news.  
(I don't know if the meme type of crap on their site counts for anything though)

I'm guessing some type of settlement will come out of it,  unless coinbase wants to fight it hard.

Will be interesting to see...

It depends on who leaked the  fake news imo

If it was misinterpreted by the media then I guess he doesn't have a case.... A " to the moon" meme is not going to stand up in court

If coinbase said themselves they ARE licenced in nyc or cali then I could see some grounds for responsibility on their part

But it gets even more cloudy because he didn't buy the coins from coinbase anyway if I understand it correctly so how can they be liable for price manipulation of coins on another exchange ?
OrphanedGland

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:07:18 PM

BayAreaCoins in happier times...

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:27:20 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 08:54:00 PM by BayAreaCoins

BayAreaCoins in happier times...

She made it through the "Rick Rolling" and got that Toyota she always had her eye on!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002/05/09/toy-yoda.htm

Edit:

PLUS I think she got to keep the Yoda doll!

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:54:12 PM

Coinbase has always been with the banks, they are a bunch of fraudulent sacks of shit  Grin

Burn them...hehe...burn them all Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:25:34 AM

lol, is it the truth? coinbase's bragging Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

My losses now exceed $3,300,000 from this "Rick Rolling".  (Coinbase hid the rick roll video in their launch page as a haha for their fake news)  

B) The coinbase.com/lunar site was just a fun way to tease people on the internet and to create some buzz.

I'm still exploring options.

Not forgotten, but WAY harder than I would have expected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: