Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone 5. 32 GB memory. 0.35  (Read 5963 times)
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:09:30 AM

I'll buy now 0.36 + shipping to Canada.
I would check this person's trust before trading with him. There is a very good chance that you will end up getting extorted if you trade with him. There is a good chance he will cause a headache even if he sends bitcoin first

How could I possibly extort him, if I am giving him my address?
You could say that you will claim that you did not receive the iPhone if he does not give you money. You making a claim will hurt the OP's reputation, despite the fact that in reality you really did receive the phone

Why the hell would I do that? How would that profit myself?

You have shown that you are willing to extort people in the past. This would allow you to profit by having both an iPhone and whatever amount of bitcoin you can extort from the seller/OP

He would have my address. Nuff saif buddy, I don't extort. That one time I tried was explained with full with reasonsing and all the rest.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:14:29 PM

Bump- any updates on the phone?
@YoeN

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:53:42 AM

is it still available or not?
the price so interest Smiley if only battery problem

Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:54:18 AM

Still paying .36 + shipping for this

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
ibrahim11

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:58:14 PM

Still no updates? Huh  Grin  Cheesy
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

it is, but can't get my phone now, i got a Borrowed phone from the company now, if i want to get my phone now i have to return the borrowed phone, which will end in me not having a phone at all. i will get my Nano card for my Iphone 6 any day this week, then i will have pictures. i found the Box for the phone today. so i'll include that Smiley

ibrahim11

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:50:58 PM

it is, but can't get my phone now, i got a Borrowed phone from the company now, if i want to get my phone now i have to return the borrowed phone, which will end in me not having a phone at all. i will get my Nano card for my Iphone 6 any day this week, then i will have pictures. i found the Box for the phone today. so i'll include that Smiley
so which phone are you selling? The iPhone 5 or 6?

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:22:20 PM

ibrahim11

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:53:39 PM

I will buy it. The only defect that it has is the faulty battery right?
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:56:50 AM

Ill buy it for 0.37 if you assure me that its just the battery that has failed. And what are your plans if the mobile doesn't work after changing the battery?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:10:56 PM

0.38 if only problem is with battery
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:22:34 PM

0.38 if only problem is with battery
Ill pay 0.39. If only problem is with the battery.
Batteries are cheap.
ibrahim11

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:54:14 PM

I am very interested in buying this phone. Can do escrow through OgNasty or other trusted members that provide escrow. How much is the shipping to the UK and where are you located? Thanks
puzzel.me

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:48:28 PM

I am very interested in buying this phone. Can do escrow through OgNasty or other trusted members that provide escrow. How much is the shipping to the UK and where are you located? Thanks
I guess first of all you need to quote a price that you are ready to pay for the mobile. Right now the highest amount is 0.39BTC do I guess you LL have to quote a higher amount to take this away.
vafelcz

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:53:44 PM

PM me some pictures, thanks.

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
ibrahim11

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:40:10 PM

Still no updates from OP?

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 08:49:25 PM

Still haven't ot my new card for my new phone. Will probably have it mind if no problems occur

ibrahim11

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

Still haven't ot my new card for my new phone. Will probably have it mind if no problems occur
Okay - do you know when the pics will be uploaded?  Grin
puzzel.me

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:38:07 PM

So when do you plan to finally "sell" it? I hope the mobile will go to the highest bidder?
blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:40:16 PM

So when do you plan to finally "sell" it? I hope the mobile will go to the highest bidder?
dude chill
He repeated it already few times..when he get his nano card, he will upload pictures and auction should be over soon after that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: