Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week  (Read 7820 times)
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:57:15 AM

no prob guys let's wait and see he may send the coins back.
tell me how much u wait? Im sure he will dont send it back.
i'm sure too he won't but I dont know, i've recivied red trust for asking someone to help me with the scammer that way.
I mean by taking loan and no repaying, so I won't ask any one to repay me instead of the OP cuz i want my red trust deleted, I can't work on my thread buying selling coins with that red trust , no one comes with me.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:52:01 AM

he's been online several times since but no response.

Doesnt look good for a refund.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:59:53 PM

OP clear his wallet. He will be back with new account... fucking scammer.
brituspol

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

I was considering to apply for a loan here. But, different story goes here. Shady.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:08:52 PM

This is solid proof that OP was scammer.

Then on feb 5th I will repay my loan to shppitbuddy.
Am I make right decision ?
Probably not the right decision however that is really up to you.

Regardless shipitbuddy is not going to recover his entire loss. According to the OP a total of ~.16 is owed to the OP, while shipitbuddy lost over .6 BTC
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

the proof will be provided, as i said this is not me had trade with shippitbuddy.
and if you guys think that you can send coins to shititbuddy instead of me, then ok, tells everything about you.
if you are late with your payment for cable tv it doesnt mean your boss can send your payday anywhere. just stupid

or ask shititbuddy to provide full conversation, he lied earlier that he deleted all chat log , but looks like he have it. so ask him, will be more faster.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:40:33 PM

the proof will be provided, as i said this is not me had trade with shippitbuddy.
and if you guys think that you can send coins to shititbuddy instead of me, then ok, tells everything about you.
if you are late with your payment for cable tv it doesnt mean your boss can send your payday anywhere. just stupid

or ask shititbuddy to provide full conversation, he lied earlier that he deleted all chat log , but looks like he have it. so ask him, will be more faster.
The chat logPM's was recovered/undeleted by theymos.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

but if i send 2x payment to cable tv they will send it back. But you are just scammer and get free money.
Where is your proof ? but we dont need it. We know you are scammer.
ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:57:24 PM

but if i send 2x payment to cable tv they will send it back. But you are just scammer and get free money.
where do you see a scam here?
how could you explain that word to me
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:22:11 PM

stop trolling. And remember karma will back to you scammer.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:07:01 PM

He withdrawel all coins from https://blockchain.info/es/address/1DKxbgEQYsPdYH54KjqM3f3JaF6eESshqP .

So most likely I've been scammed. Also BTW , please take a look at this guy ,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360009

He like OP leave me some random negative feedback , OP give out a loan to  someone with red trust for no reason. He acted as a OP friend whole thread disscusion, he also didn't delete the neg feedback or say anyword after we caght the scammer.

BE WARE. I LOST MY COINS AND GOT NO IDEA WERE THEY ENDED UP.

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:11:08 PM

He withdrawel all coins from https://blockchain.info/es/address/1DKxbgEQYsPdYH54KjqM3f3JaF6eESshqP .

So most likely I've been scammed. Also BTW , please take a look at this guy ,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360009

He like OP leave me some random negative feedback , OP give out a loan to  someone with red trust for no reason. He acted as a OP friend whole thread disscusion, he also didn't delete the neg feedback or say anyword after we caght the scammer.

Quickseller give you neg too. And now when he know about scam he dont delete it...
shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:57:44 PM

Quickseller give you neg too. And now when he know about scam he dont delete it...

Quickseller give me red trust regardless of the scam , just by asking him to take a loan off the scammer to gimme some $ back.

I totally understand that it was an inaccurate question to him and now I should wait. I apologized about it.

justinetime

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

I want to repay my loan within 24 hours, but I still confuse where to send my repayment.
Did OP resolve his problem with shipitbuddy ?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:52:18 AM

I want to repay my loan within 24 hours, but I still confuse where to send my repayment.
No he didint solve. He is scammer and run like chicken.
justinetime

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:15:14 AM

But I'm really confuse about this, I don't know where should I send my repayment ?

Please someone give me an advice.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:13:10 PM

But I'm really confuse about this, I don't know where should I send my repayment ?

Please someone give me an advice.
I dont know bro this is your loan.. I only tell you that OP is fucking scammer.
CatchYouMate

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:23:15 PM

If you ask me Shipitbuddy deserves the money since it's stupid to send money to the scammer. Is only my point of view I think almost any member will agree with me.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:41:06 PM

If you ask me Shipitbuddy deserves the money since it's stupid to send money to the scammer. Is only my point of view I think almost any member will agree with me.
I dont agree with you. He send it 2 or 3 times becouse have lag. I only waiting when you will make some mistake.
justinetime

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:07:24 PM

I dont agree with you. He send it 2 or 3 times becouse have lag. I only waiting when you will make some mistake.

I have decided to send it to OP.
I won't drag myself to their problem anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: