Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling very very old btctalk account 2011 registered - 0.05 btc  (Read 1262 times)
Ume

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:00:38 AM

No profit, I wonder why you buy that  Huh

Maybe maybe i can get profit i dont buying it for sell i will buy it for aome work and if this account some potential it,ll be good otherwise Sad
Madern (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:53:34 PM

No profit, I wonder why you buy that  Huh

Maybe maybe i can get profit i dont buying it for sell i will buy it for aome work and if this account some potential it,ll be good otherwise Sad

bought the account Smiley so lets see what this account can get for me Smiley sent payment Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/754c1604f0e0d86bb62e2335d1cfd727f4ea7aae742f7d3b49a51363312e20fc
SOAD

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:18:10 PM

It is allowed there was a completer thread about this topic i just forgot the link to the thread !

also at the end of the day @Madern if you like my deal just reply again to the pm Smiley
thnkx Smiley

Ok so why @SOAD told:

Ha, I didn't realize he was selling this account as also did a few others by the looks of things  Cheesy. Yes, not worth much at all. You also might get negative feedback from trying to sell it and then it really will be worthless.

It doesn't make any sense, if  it is allowed  why someone should leave a negative trust to the OP ?

I think you know accounts are allowed to be sold but some people still leave feedback against them. Scamming isn't against the rules either really but people still leave negative feedback for that.

Madern (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:36:06 AM

Then why acctsller and quicksller selling the accounts it is allowed so if anyone give neg trus wdout any reason we have to take decision against him
Ume

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:21:06 AM

Then why acctsller and quicksller selling the accounts it is allowed so if anyone give neg trus wdout any reason we have to take decision against him

so now i think that the increasing of activity is stopped Sad Tongue
SOAD

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:43:48 AM

Personally I don't agree with it but people seem to have stopped just tagging any known sold account with negative though some people still seem to look down on the idea and leave neutral just incase they try scam.

It was never going to get more than 14 activity having only one post.

Ume

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:47:18 AM

Personally I don't agree with it but people seem to have stopped just tagging any known sold account with negative though some people still seem to look down on the idea and leave neutral just incase they try scam.

It was never going to get more than 14 activity having only one post.

well about 5-6 months ago i bought some account like newbies ones registered in 2011 like and i posted 270 posts and i get 270 activity they called this acitivty potential but now everything changed after the last update of this forum at the end i lost 0.01 Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: