Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrick scammed me out of $110  (Read 7087 times)
jamesphamm33 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:06:36 AM

plot twist. Maybe Quickseller owns Wardrick? lol Wouldn't be suprised

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:09:40 AM

Why don't you reveal your other accounts to me? (you can send me a PM if you want - I won't tell anyone that shouldn't know if you send it privately).
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:37:57 AM

It's funny how certain members here are allowed to sell carded starbucks cards but newbies get negged rep right away. You guys do know that most if not all newbies are reselling cards they bought to make a profit? Same as a few other older members here....

Let's start just buying up cards, cancel them and tell the reseller to basically go fuck himself. Will be interesting to see what you guys have to say when this happens to an older more reputable member that is selling the same cards.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

It's funny how certain members here are allowed to sell carded starbucks cards but newbies get negged rep right away. You guys do know that most if not all newbies are reselling cards they bought to make a profit? Same as a few other older members here....

Let's start just buying up cards, cancel them and tell the reseller to basically go fuck himself. Will be interesting to see what you guys have to say when this happens to an older more reputable member that is selling the same cards.

I doubt a reputable member would be treated any differently. Sending a product that doesn't work to someone and demanding a payment for it is scamming. Also I don't think any reputable member would just send off something, demand immediate payment, refuse to take it back (starbucks has an app where you can just transfer the balance to another card), especially after repeatedly asking him to . Poor decision on my part to continue with the trade and the seller has a bad attitude and is dishonest which made it worse. Its hard to deal with someone with this kind of approach while trying to provide good customer service, reputable member or not. 
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:47:13 PM

I doubt a reputable member would be treated any differently. Sending a product that doesn't work to someone and demanding a payment for it is scamming. Also I don't think any reputable member would just send off something, demand immediate payment, refuse to take it back (starbucks has an app where you can just transfer the balance to another card), especially after repeatedly asking him to . Poor decision on my part to continue with the trade and the seller has a bad attitude and is dishonest which made it worse. Its hard to deal with someone with this kind of approach while trying to provide good customer service, reputable member or not.  

Now you are changing your story? I sent you a product that doesnt work? Im dishonest with bad attitude? Show me where I lied because I can  pull up every PM between me and you to prove that you are the scumbag lying piece of shit on this forum who think you can do anything just because you are a "hero".

I gave you cards with $500 balances on it and you credited them out.
Stop trying to change the story to make yourself a victim here to avoid paying me $110.

You scammed me here by taking my $500 cards and not paying me. You owe me either $110btc or 5 $100 cards. Its simple as that.
homeless hacker

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:57:31 PM

Now you are changing your story? I sent you a product that doesnt work? Im dishonest with bad attitude? Show me where I lied because I can  pull up every PM between me and you to prove that you are the scumbag lying piece of shit on this forum who think you can do anything just because you are a "hero".

Stop trying to change the story to make yourself a victim here to avoid paying me $110.

You scammed me here by taking my $500 cards and not paying me. You owe me either $110btc or 5 $100 cards. Its simple as that.

Sorry James for your loss. I can tell you right now he is not going to pay up. Unfortunately for you James, Wardrick is a high ranking member here with a lot of power. Enough power to destroy your reputation with ease. Wardrick should address whether or not he removed the funds off of the cards or if they were cancelled. If he drained the funds, he owes you. If the cards got cancelled before he could drain them, then he owes you nothing. We need that question answered to decide who is in the wrong. Regardless, carding is never right but he did know what he was getting himself into. After all, he buys/sells giftcards and even has a thread dedicated to doing so.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:00:55 PM

Go ahead and post every PM you and I have sent, it will just make you look like more of an idiot than you do now. That's been my story from the start, the cards never worked and on top of that they're stolen (which you admittedly say, what a stupid thing to say Imo if you're trying to get paid for something that never worked in the first place). You have a a screw loose buddy.

Also,

Why don't you reveal your other accounts to me? (you can send me a PM if you want - I won't tell anyone that shouldn't know if you send it privately).
I think the confusion is that Wardrick is changing the way he is describing what happened. This is so that someone who did not understand the first time would better understand when reading the 2nd description, as if he were to just repeat himself then someone who doesn't understand the first time wouldn't understand the 2nd time. The story has however stayed the same.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:02:38 PM

Go ahead and post every PM you and I have sent, it will just make you look like more of an idiot than you do now. That's been my story from the start, the cards never worked and on top of that they're stolen (which you admittedly say, what a stupid thing to say Imo if you're trying to get paid for something that never worked in the first place). You have a a screw loose buddy.

https://i.imgur.com/5siKDKA.png

Why does it say you cancelled the order?

{ BitSpill }
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:07:06 PM

I was curious about that also.

thats the email Starbucks sends when the CUSTOMER requests cancellation.  The additional part about funds being not readily refunded is what they ALWAYS say.  It takes a little time for it to refund, it is not instant.

It is way too easy for someone to take funds and transfer to another card.  This is why Wardrick should not have ever used them at all if he wasnt going to pay.  Some things you can wait until items ship or what not....starbucks cards are different, because you can transfer between cards, etc.  It just gets way too easy to get fucked, both ways (not saying I am siding with anyone)
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:09:43 PM

I dont know why, the order was just cancelled and I received that message. Probably because they're stolen gift cards.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

I dont know why, the order was just cancelled and I received that message. Probably because they're stolen gift cards.

Then wouldn't it say "sorry we had to cancel your order" not "sorry you cancelled your order" ?

{ BitSpill }
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:15:57 PM

Also,

Original agreement was "I use the codes and send you the money." Check in screenshots on first page.
Well you used up the code and you did not send me money. You are twisting things around by saying the cards never worked to remove yourself from paying me money. The cards worked. If it never worked then it would be invalid and closed out.
Also, I never admitted that they're stolen. In fact, I don't know the source of them. I just resell them. You scammed and left me out of my money and 5 cards.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:18:30 PM

Then wouldn't it say "sorry we had to cancel your order" not "sorry you cancelled your order" ?
Those kinds of emails are sent via automation and are on templates. I would speculate that they do not cancel orders often enough so that they have a stolen gift card template, either that or when funds are taken from gift cards (due to the funds were on there fraudulently), it triggers some condition that makes their automation think the customer canceled the order
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:23:41 PM

Those kinds of emails are sent via automation and are on templates. I would speculate that they do not cancel orders often enough so that they have a stolen gift card template, either that or when funds are taken from gift cards (due to the funds were on there fraudulently), it triggers some condition that makes their automation think the customer canceled the order

I am almost 100% sure they have an email that goes out saying they cannot fulfill your order and there was a problem with your payment method. 

Source:  Had a card reversed on me before.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

I am almost 100% sure they have an email that goes out saying they cannot fulfill your order and there was a problem with your payment method. 

Source:  Had a card reversed on me before.
Why don't you show what that email looks like?
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:24:58 PM

Ok, you're probably right about the automation Quickseller, but if the cards are cancelled they should have a zero balance right?

I noticed card 0933 only spent $99.67 as shown in OP's screenshot and sure enough it still has $0.33 on it

{ BitSpill }
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:26:38 PM

Hey you Wardrick's butthole licker.

I used these cheap cards to order online before and got items to test to see if it works online. I can go find the invoice on my email and match with the cards I used which is invalid now to prove that these cards work. There is no triggering or automatic system. Only way orders get canceled is if the cards gets invalid.
If your speculation was true then hundreds of other cards used in person in store will be triggered too and canceled then?

Your post and other post on here are soo irrelevant and serves as spams.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:36:35 PM

Ok, you're probably right about the automation Quickseller, but if the cards are cancelled they should have a zero balance right?

I noticed card 0933 only spent $99.67 as shown in OP's screenshot and sure enough it still has $0.33 on it

I do see that. I don't have an explanation for the $0.33, although I also don't know how exactly the loading of balances works. It looks like there were 4 $25 transactions to load the funds onto the card. If Starbucks only allows for one payment method for each "reload" then this is defiantly suspicious. However if they allow customers to split the payment (e.g. paying $20 in cash and $5 with their credit card.....or $24.67 on their credit card and $0.33 in cash - or $20 on one credit card and $5 on another, or $20 with their credit card and $5 from a refund), then it is possible that the $0.33 is simply the only portion that is not stolen funds.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:41:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fidpUPt.png

https://i.imgur.com/EYM1DAv.png

I do see that. I don't have an explanation for the $0.33, although I also don't know how exactly the loading of balances works. It looks like there were 4 $25 transactions to load the funds onto the card. If Starbucks only allows for one payment method for each "reload" then this is defiantly suspicious. However if they allow customers to split the payment (e.g. paying $20 in cash and $5 with their credit card.....or $24.67 on their credit card and $0.33 in cash - or $20 on one credit card and $5 on another, or $20 with their credit card and $5 from a refund), then it is possible that the $0.33 is simply the only portion that is not stolen funds.

Just shut up and stop licking his butthole lol

If cards has been flagged for fraudulent activities then all the cards should have been closed out and invalid but in fact they are all active and open.(Just checked all of them and all of them are active). Starbucks wouldn't keep the cards open if it has been flagged for fraud.

Edit: Proves order was NOT canceled due to fraudulent activity if it was then all the cards should be closed and the balance couldn't be checked

This should have came up with all the cards if it was rejected and flagged for fraud
http://s2.postimg.org/k48p5rait/invalid.jpg
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:45:41 PM

I don't have an explanation for the $0.33, although I also don't know how exactly the loading of balances works. It looks like there were 4 $25 transactions to load the funds onto the card. If Starbucks only allows for one payment method for each "reload" then this is defiantly suspicious. However if they allow customers to split the payment (e.g. paying $20 in cash and $5 with their credit card.....or $24.67 on their credit card and $0.33 in cash - or $20 on one credit card and $5 on another, or $20 with their credit card and $5 from a refund), then it is possible that the $0.33 is simply the only portion that is not stolen funds.

Here's a link to a forum where someone bought a gift card from ebay, added it to their existing card that they've used for a while and say StarBucks cancelled the entire card and all funds. When they spoke with a manager about getting their legitimate balance back they said only if a receipt could be provided for every balance added. Seems StarBucks cancels everything if one bad cards slips in.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/bought-a-starbucks-giftcard-from-ebay-and-starbucks-863611.html

{ BitSpill }
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: