Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst exchange igot.com (Liars)  (Read 4227 times)
igotsucks (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:09:51 AM

1) It is required from Australian customers for most part as level of BPAY and Bank Frauds in Australia is way higher than any other market we operate in -- http://help.igot.com/customer/portal/articles/1731436

I am from INDIA not from Australia, If you want to follow your australian rules you should stop doing business in India.

2) Buy commission, deposit, withdrawal fee is 0%. Sell commission is 0.50% - which is clearly listed in BUY BITCOIN and SELL BITCOIN pages.
Liar, You haven't written anything on main page where you are advertising 0% fees.

3) The page is about how to withdraw money. The steps involved. Timeline is clearly listed there.

We can all pick on everything we want. But fact is, Fiat withdrawals are not automated. Someone manually sends it to you. That's how traditional banking works.
Trouble is, people think I clicked on that Withdraw button and I need to see cash in 2 hours. That's logistically not possible.

If an exchange needs further verification to protect itself from fraud, meet the AML obligations - it has to be done.
Owning a couple of Bitcoin and running an exchange is very different experience.
Individuals do not have to worry about a lot of things that we, as an exchange do.

igot is the buyer of your Bitcoin, when you sell to us.
igot is the seller of Bitcoin, when you buy from us.

In both cases, we most definitely need to make sure there is no fraud.
Furthermore, we need to make sure the money is not stolen from someone's bank account to fraudulently get Bitcoin and for that person to disappear.
We are responsible for frauds and we have to pay the money back to the banks in case of fraud, and lose the Bitcoin too - if we do not do everything we can to prevent fraud.

If you are not happy with igot's fraud prevention, we cannot serve you.
One thing we're not interested is being in the middle of some illegal operation.

So basically you are saying you fuckers are not running a live exchange, you idiots are buying and selling from customers money and using their funds to get profit.?
What kind of fraud you are talking about when you have already gotten kyc and bank details etc and even my bitcoins? How I am supposed to do fraud with you? You are the one who is doing fraud and illegal stuff behind your so called "exchange". I wouldn't mind doing a money laundering case against your company since you guys are using bitcoins to move money from here and there in a large amount.

Did anyone tell you that your account was a fraud?
Owning a couple of Bitcoin is different to running an exchange.

And new accounts popping up for sole reason of discrediting exchanges is not the smartest idea.
You are not happy with us, close your account. Its very simple.

KYC doesn't mean there wont be fraud. Do you even know how many people have their ID's sitting on internet that can be used by scammers?
Fact of the matter is, your money was already paid. You were impatient not to allow the processing time that we clearly mention on the help page and then you create a new account with sole reason of dissing igot.

Moderators? Is this even allowed as per your own rules?

Thanks for showing your true colors, you are one of those companies who don't give a fuck to customers and if you think i'm gonna use your exchange now you are an idiot. Fact of the matter is not money, which  i got after 3 days of withdrawal, fact of the matter is you guys are liars and arrogant assholes, who don't care about customers and . Change your fucking attitude otherwise no one will send a penny to your shitty website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:26:58 PM

The sad truth about bitcoins is that there will be fraud and bitcoin companies will be at the receiving end of them as banks don't care and all the loss will have to be borne by the exchange. This has happened, and as an exchange they have to be careful about who they accept money from. For a new account expecting same day withdrawal from them is a little too much. Yes your money would have been blocked but the exchange has to protect themselves.

Yes, Igot's withdrawl's are comparatively slower to almost anybody else, but I think it's more because they use Neft and doubt they have been introduced to imps. Coupled that with their time zone is probably what adds up to the delay.
techsuvidha

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:08:02 PM

Igot.com has worst service ever! NEVER USE THEM! I am from India, i stored some 3.5 bitcoins in igot wallet so that i can sell it when price gets increased! After 2 days, i decided to withdraw those bitcoins to my blockchain wallet! Its been 3 days since i posted my withdrawal request with them.. they didn't transferred my bitcoins! After contacting with their support, i got a reply that they will transfer next week! What a pathetic service they are giving!

Think twice before using their service. They are #WORST #BITCOIN #EXCHANGE!

Thet might take 3-5 working days for bank transfer.. but for bitcoins transfer they are taking week's time.. thats UNBELIEVABLE!

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:48:13 AM

Never trade with IGOT. Its worst exchange and also they have no registered office in India. Above all they dont even provide their Phone numbers which can be understood that they will vanish at any point of time.
xbit.in

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:08:19 AM

They are frauds. They paste same email reply since 1 year.
I am lucky to have my bitcoin back from them few months before.

Igot.com has worst service ever! NEVER USE THEM! I am from India, i stored some 3.5 bitcoins in igot wallet so that i can sell it when price gets increased! After 2 days, i decided to withdraw those bitcoins to my blockchain wallet! Its been 3 days since i posted my withdrawal request with them.. they didn't transferred my bitcoins! After contacting with their support, i got a reply that they will transfer next week! What a pathetic service they are giving!

Think twice before using their service. They are #WORST #BITCOIN #EXCHANGE!

Thet might take 3-5 working days for bank transfer.. but for bitcoins transfer they are taking week's time.. thats UNBELIEVABLE!

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:16:06 PM

The sad truth about bitcoins is that there will be fraud and bitcoin companies will be at the receiving end of them as banks don't care and all the loss will have to be borne by the exchange. This has happened, and as an exchange they have to be careful about who they accept money from. For a new account expecting same day withdrawal from them is a little too much. Yes your money would have been blocked but the exchange has to protect themselves.

Yes, Igot's withdrawl's are comparatively slower to almost anybody else, but I think it's more because they use Neft and doubt they have been introduced to imps. Coupled that with their time zone is probably what adds up to the delay.

Do they send bitcoins via NEFT too?? Cheesy
There are so many threads on bitcoin withdrawals delayed on igot.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: