Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RE ANN , COINCRAFT Dig for Digital Currency Earn Money  (Read 1543 times)
MilesJohan (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:56:34 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 01:03:24 PM by MilesJohan

Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things.
It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.

Currently d12,000,000 people play minecraft on the pc, 9,000,000 people play it on the xbox, and 6,000,000 people play it on the iPad, iPod, or android, and 20,000 people buy the game daily, and 3,200,000 people log on and play it each day on all of the versions, and 5 people buy the game in a second, so 27,659,254 people own minecraft!!

Now we bring you CoinCraft.

Coincraft is a game similar to mine craft only you atcualy win/mine coins while playing!

ABV:CCT
ALGO:FRESH
TOTAL COINS: 1BILLION
ICO: 100M
POW 300M
INGAME, 600M

more info to come for miner block sizes.

When coincraft app is launched it will be loaded with 600 million coins. these coins are rewards you receive while mining in the game. you can keep the or sell them at an exchange.

What happens When all the coins are all gone?

When the app is purchased from (Google Play Store / IOS) $7.99, we will deduct every 2.99c from sales to purchase more coins to be implemented into the game. By doing this it will also help the market price.

There will be an ICO of 100m coins each priced at 50 satoshi per coin.
WEBSITE
ICO FORM : coincraft.me

This will help up us to get the app into development straight away

Hold ICO
Launch mining phase & realease wallets once ICO ends
Start on development of coincraft
Start work on coincraft for PC

we need programmers, game developers etc.. if anybody has these skills and this they could join in please contact me.

https://twitter.com/CoinCraft2015

Donations appreciated: 1AiUGyi2C3wgs3RP6H6aGQ7F9CkKuvMGqc

MileyJohanson
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:24:59 PM

Kool idea If only I was a programmer  Sad as it turns out ideas are easy to come up with it`s actually implementing into tangible products that is very difficult for us little guys with great ideas. It will be very expensive to bring this coincraft into reality. Do you have any idea what the actual amount of start up capital you would need to pay programmer/s

I am guessing thousands, and how much would you be willing to put in?

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
MilesJohan (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:40:52 PM

Kool idea If only I was a programmer  Sad as it turns out ideas are easy to come up with it`s actually implementing into tangible products that is very difficult for us little guys with great ideas. It will be very expensive to bring this coincraft into reality. Do you have any idea what the actual amount of start up capital you would need to pay programmer/s

I am guessing thousands, and how much would you be willing to put in?

Yes im also thinking thousands of dollars but was also thinking of a crowdfund project on indegogo  or kickstarter.

if there are any graphic designers or programmers please mail me on what you can do and prices also , then i will decide a crowdfund. whoever can put much help to the project will be greatly rewarded with lifetime fees as long as downloads keep coming, even thou, you will still receive a percentage

MileyJohanson
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:56:30 PM

A new idea desperate for money and then ready to do a runner. But better still you steal a well-trodden path/idea and better than that CoinCraft under that very name already exists.

MilesJohan (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:14:02 PM

A new idea desperate for money and then ready to do a runner. But better still you steal a well-trodden path/idea and better than that CoinCraft under that very name already exists.

No sir yo are wrong, if funding was met for this i would have no problem for a high ranked escrow to collect the funds needed for the project once we could find the right programmers to do it.

you can expexct millions of downloads at a good price, and a healthy investment,,

Whos in?

EDIT: also the coin could be named minecoin..

MileyJohanson
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:45:21 PM

I don't believe CryptoCurrency knowledge can be passed down well through games based on cryptos... instead, we should have people use cryptos in some way. Maybe an MMORPG that uses only cryptos... make it addictive and whatnot. So people will want to get into cryptos.

MilesJohan (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:08:45 AM

I don't believe CryptoCurrency knowledge can be passed down well through games based on cryptos... instead, we should have people use cryptos in some way. Maybe an MMORPG that uses only cryptos... make it addictive and whatnot. So people will want to get into cryptos.

but minecraft is addictive if we make a similar game where they mine the real crypto coins now that will get crypto on the scene !!
When kids see they can can earn from this the its download after download ,

the kids will bring crypto to life

MileyJohanson
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:32:04 AM

Good idea! but there are many minecraft server which you can earn btc, for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276666.0
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:45:56 AM

but minecraft is addictive if we make a similar game where they mine the real crypto coins now that will get crypto on the scene !!
When kids see they can can earn from this the its download after download ,

the kids will bring crypto to life

Well, have you seen all the minecraft clones on the app store?

Phenophthalyn

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:48:27 AM

I can make you custom BG Music if you need 'em!
MilesJohan (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:57:34 AM

I can make you custom BG Music if you need 'em!

great i will be contactact with you soon .

Regards

MileyJohanson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: