Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsurf -- A new Bitcoin Web Traffic Exchange!  (Read 2199 times)
bitsurfco (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:25:20 AM

Hello everyone!

We're the team behind a new website called Bitsurf, a web traffic exchange which is operated entirely on Bitcoin!

Users on the site are able to either surf webpages that are put up by other users to earn on-site credits that can be cashed out for Bitcoin, or use their own credits (which can be obtained through surfing or bought with Bitcoin) to put up their own website for hits.

Recently, we've implemented a new banner system on the surfing interface, which is a slightly cheaper alternative to posting a full website, that will display a banner to a website that a user has submitted.

We're also on Twitter @bitsurfco, where we post frequent updates regarding new site features as well as any issues and maintenance.

Please feel free to check us out and ask us any questions about the website! We would like to communicate with our users as much possible.

Check us out at - www.bitsurf.co - if you're interested! Thank you!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:14:04 PM

I've just register to this site, this is just like a PTC site.
The first site the "Surf to Earn" didn't show me the captcha, so I just click the "Next site" button and this text appeared "invalid captcha response" Sad
I just earned 53.33 credits with 7 different sites, and this site give me 3-10 credits/surf, but the minimal withdrawal is 1000 credits (How can I reach that amount???) Shocked

But anyway, thx for this site cause I just found an interesting earning site because the "Surf to Earn Wink

faucet used to be profitable
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:22:33 PM

Yeah it's PTC and we can get a lot traffic from this program (if we are advertisers).
1 credit is 50 satoshi right? 150 satoshi - 500 satoshi / surf is quite less amount of bitcoin, i think it's hard to get member. Especially with high amount of minimum withdrawal Sad
maybe you should lowering minimum withdrawal amount, and hopefully raise surf bonus in the future.
Good luck with your project
kotos123

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

How we can withdraw earned satoshi Smiley ?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:44:24 PM

In the "Cash Out" tab there is the way to withdraw your balance.
Hope this helpful Smiley

Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:47:31 PM

So we just can withdraw the balance use Coinbase..
Can you add more payment method, because I think it will be more easier for some people.

s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:54:36 PM

Hope this helpful Smiley

I think there're will be a minimum amount before able to withdraw it,right ?

I've just register to this site, this is just like a PTC site.
The first site the "Surf to Earn" didn't show me the captcha, so I just click the "Next site" button and this text appeared "invalid captcha response" Sad
I just earned 53.33 credits with 7 different sites, and this site give me 3-10 credits/surf, but the minimal withdrawal is 1000 credits (How can I reach that amount???) Shocked

But anyway, thx for this site cause I just found an interesting earning site because the "Surf to Earn Wink

maybe they just same team (different type )
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:59:07 PM

Hope this helpful Smiley

I think there're will be a minimum amount before able to withdraw it,right ?

The minimum amount is 1000 credits, if you want to withdraw it.

bitsurfco (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 11:34:45 PM

Yeah it's PTC and we can get a lot traffic from this program (if we are advertisers).
1 credit is 50 satoshi right? 150 satoshi - 500 satoshi / surf is quite less amount of bitcoin, i think it's hard to get member. Especially with high amount of minimum withdrawal Sad
maybe you should lowering minimum withdrawal amount, and hopefully raise surf bonus in the future.

We set the 1,000 Credit Minimum as a baseline to ensure we weren't flooded with a barrage of Cashout requests on the off chance that we couldn't handle them all immediately. However we've reassessed the limit and have now lowered it to 200 Credits  Smiley

Can you add more payment method, because I think it will be more easier for some people.

We're actually looking into adding more options right now, but we're trying to go with a service that is off the block chain in order to avoid transaction fees like Xapo.
Lequeb

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

I love this concept.

I'm using some $$ TE, like Trafficmonsoon, MAPS, EH4U. All these rocks.. But now one using exclusivly Bitcoins.. Great ideas.

But we need more ads to surf, actually only 9.

Wish you good luck whit this site.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:30:08 PM

We set the 1,000 Credit Minimum as a baseline to ensure we weren't flooded with a barrage of Cashout requests on the off chance that we couldn't handle them all immediately. However we've reassessed the limit and have now lowered it to 200 Credits  Smiley

We're actually looking into adding more options right now, but we're trying to go with a service that is off the block chain in order to avoid transaction fees like Xapo.
yeah 1,000 credit minimum is good actually, but some of new user want receive their income faster, so 200 credit is better choice. You can send them all in several times transaction, in one period of time.
I'm sure many user will interested with your program Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: