Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SportsBetting4Bitcoins with the best odds from Betfair! Back- and Lay Betting  (Read 1686 times)
sirjocky (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 09:53:15 AM

www.betfair.com

Key facts at a glace:

-Bets are placed by users who wager on either the occurrence of an event (back bet) conventionally or offer Odds (lay bet) to other users.
- Bets are placed by players, which hold the opposite view.
- I plain text: You can bet FOR an event as well as AGAINST it. You can be bet player or bookmaker. (detailed back/lay description: http://www.wettbasis.com/spezial/back-und-lay.html)
- We will stricktly stuck to the betfair rates.
- Bet postings must not be edited! If they are, I will have the right to decline this bet as invalid. In repeated cases, the wager will be retained.
- For participation the rates have to be copied here. Underneath, state if you want to BACK or LAY the result. No bets via PN/Skype (issue of ransparency).
- Bets on all sports are allowed.
- If there are stronly differing rates, the bet will be canceled and the wager refunded. Consious attemps to deceive, I will have the right to retain the wager as penalty.
- At uncertain bet placings, I will have the right to claim a screen shot for every bet from the Betfair platform. If this screen shot can not be given in, the respective bet is invalid.
- Betting with credits is forbidden – for each bet, the wager has to be transfered to the Wallet ID. Otherwise, the bet will be invalid.
- At differing rates between screenshot and the statement in thread, the rate on the screenshot counts.
- Uploading of a new screenshot under the same link is strictly forbidden, will be punished as direct attempt to deceive, the wager will be retained, and the user will be excluded from the thread, if applicable.
- Bets have to be placed before the game starts. Bitcoins have to be transfered to my Wallet ID 1G3nmiBA4jpysnWTWC7U9DVVuPXpaEphZ7 before the game. Otherwise the bet is invalid. NO Ingame bets.
- Max. Wager: 2 Bitcoins, Max. Win: 20 Bitcoins
- If games are canceled o rare not taking place for any reason, the wager will be refunded.
- In cases of dispute, the results of betfair.de will be effective.
- System and Combi Bets are also possible. If a game will be canceld in a combi bet, the bet will be regularly valued. Only the cancelled game will be included in the combi with a rate of 1.0
- Special bets are also allowed, forasmuch as they are verifiable and comprehensible after the game.
- I will have the right, without mentioning any reason, to exclude Usersfrom the thread if they are suspected to deceive.
- As experienced betfair users know, betfair imposes 5% fees from your credit. In place, fees are 4%.
- Fees for combi or system bets are 0% as long as the rates are taken out of the combi mode.
- Continuative, rules of betfair.com are applied.

Allowed bets at a glance:

- all sports (incl. horse and dog races)
- no ingame bets. Bets have to be placed before the game. Bitcoints have to be on my account before betting.
- Match bettings (1 X 2)
- Over/Under for football
- first goal
- half time/final score
- Handicap
- Goal scorer
- Positioning at turnaments of any kind
- tennis rate betting for

As well as other spezial bets if they are verifiable and comprehensible!

Allowed betting markets for combi bets:

Please chose the bets and rates of the combi bets in the category ”combi bets“ on betfair and copy here or make a screen shot. Only markets which are possible for combis at betfair are valid! Everything that is not possible in the combi bet-mode on betfair will not be allowed here.

All other bets are forbidden.

That’s it with the rules.
There will be additional activities and rallys on a regular base.

If there are any questions concerning betfair, back or lay bets etc., please contact me here or via PN/Skype..

www.betfair.com

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirjocky (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 09:54:02 AM

placeholder for additional activities and rallys.

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 03:06:43 PM

is this service still active? experiences?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: