Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 116132 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:38:17 PM

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake ColossusCoin2 (CV2) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Steps Stay Safe is an online tool, which enables you to store, use and manage different cryptocurrencies.

Over the last few months more and more new coins launched with viruses and trojans. Miners lost a substantial amount of coins being hacked and lost trust in the launch of new coins.

We at AltcoinSteps looked into this problem and came up with the idea of “Steps Stay Safe”. Our solution is to implement a new multi wallet for newly launched coins and older coins as requested by the community.

This online multi-wallet will have the added security of 2fa. We will download wallets from source. This way miners can mine and store coins online. No need to risk and download a new wallet to your computer till you’re sure the wallet is virus and trojan free or you can send your mined coins to an exchange.

If a wallet is broken at any point we can do everything to provide a fix and work with its dev if he is interested, but in the case a wallet cannot be fixed we will not take responsibility for loss of coins.

The fee for this service will be 250 Steps per wallet, 50% of the Steps will be burned and the rest will be put into our development fund.

We will do our best to download new wallets within 24 hours of a coin launch and developers and miners can request to add wallets to our service.

On community request we will be able to add more wallets.

HI Guys, good to know that Cv2 has an online Wallet but wanted to know if the Colossuscoin2 online wallet on https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe is safe ? Do they use MultiSig?
On Coinbase you can use Multisig https://www.coinbase.com/multisig?locale=en
Store your own private keys.

You can create a multisig vault in minutes, just like you would a regular vault or wallet. The difference is that you're in total control of your private keys.
Main features

You control the majority of the keys
    Keys are created and encrypted in the browser
    Send bitcoin with ease using only your password
    Buy bitcoin directly into the vault
    Invite up to 5 co-signers to a group vault

Is https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe a Proof of Stake mining pool or just one single (safe??) online Wallet?

We do not use multisig yet, but we will implement that sometime in the future, the steps stay safe wallets can be used both to store your coins(this is mostly for all the new coins that come out and have trojans/viruses) and stake in the online wallet(it is same as you stake on your PC, it is not staking pool)

I have actually heard of steps before, firecat has been raving about it to me for months now but this is the first time I have seen a Coin jump out at me. Great job on the wallet and I love the idea of it.
well we are almost ready to show up even closer to you Wink

lol, well great job on your online staking wallet, I look forward to seeing what else you guys come up with Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:14:01 PM

Quote from: SKYWAYS
Hello I have colossuscoin and now I am seen colossuscoinV2 how can I change my coins to V2

hello skyways
look at this: http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218.0

Swapping Your ColossusCoins V1 (COL) to ColossusCoins V2 (CV2)

Please switch to using ColossusCoin2.0 (CV2)

Swap- over timeframe:

In the first phase the swap over will happen via a web based convertion form off exchanges (Coin Swap Form)
Please provide your ColossusCoin V1 (COL) private keys, new Colossuscoin V2 (CV2) Wallet Address and Email address for this purpose.

Coin Swap Form:
https://www.colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap

Swapping will be open for 3 month as of today till 26th December, 2015.

Please swap as soon as possible!

- The ColossusCoin2.0 Development Team

There is a certain amount of time (a deadline) for swapping your ColossusCoin (COL) to ColossusCoin2.0 (CV2):
  • After 3 month and whatever is left over is redistributed through POS
  • Once the swap is over, the remaining is distributed through staking as fees so that each person gets additional coins in relation to how much they own.
By swapping off the exchanges, all holders must have a Colossuscoin2.0 wallet and have been active within the swap period. The Coins within peoples wallets creating a much larger network of nodes. By destroying the Col1.0 coins being swapped over, we are directly reducing the amount of coins in circulation. In return for swapping over you would receive a portion of coins that do not swap over.

Note: In order to swap over your coins, you must have your own ColossusCoin2.0 wallet.
Please download the newest Colossuscoin2.0 (CV2) Wallet on https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/windows-client

Full transaction record of coins swapped over
Below are full transaction records of the coins swapped over.
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207.0

Information on how to dump your ColossuscoinV1 (COL) private key:
1.) From Menu, click Help > Debug Window
2.) Click on Console
3.) dumpprivkey <YOURADDRESS>
4.) replace youraddress with your colossuscoin-address

Colossuscoins are ‘stored’ in something called colossuscoin addresses - they look something like this: 26sujaFM9YUMLk87pXYu3W5FZJZwLaFuEn. There are two parts to a colossuscoin address – the public key (commonly just called the address) and the private key – the important part that lets you spend the colossuscoins on it’s corresponding public key.

>> From Menu, click "Receive coins", there you find your colossuscoin address <YOURADDRESS> (puplic key)

- The ColossusCoin2.0 Development Team

Coin Swap Form:
https://www.colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap

How to import and export private keys from the Colossuscoin2 client

Be extremely careful when importing or transferring private keys. You could loose all your coins if this is done improperly. Private keys should be imported only from self-generated addresses.  

How to import a private key
Step 1. Open the RPC console in the Colossuscoin2 client
Click on Help, open the Debug Window and switch to the Console tab.

Step 2. Unlock your wallet
If your Colossuscoin2 wallet is not encrypted (which is highly unadvised, please encrypt it now!) you can skip this step.

To unlock your wallet you need to type the following in the RPC console:

Code:
walletpassphrase MyPassword 60

Change MyPassword to your wallet passphrase and change 60 to the number of seconds that you want the wallet to be unlocked. After that time the wallet will be locked automatically. Make sure to unlock the wallet long enough to do the next and final step.

Step 3. Import the private key
Type into the RPC console:

Code:
importprivkey MyPrivateKey Label

Change MyPrivateKey to your private key and for Label you can enter a name/description/label for the key (optional). The importing takes a few minutes depending on your CPU power. The import is done when an empty line appears in the console. You should now be able to see the corresponding address to the imported key in the Addresses section of the client.

How to export a private key

Exporting a private key follows the same steps as above for importing a private key. For step three, instead type

Code:
dumpprivkey MyColossuscoin2PublicAddress (e.g. CZfPRSsa1bhzi3vKGwnPqKHmH5QUghMbWK)

Please store your private key in a secure location: If anyone obtained it, they would be able to steal all of your coins.

hope this helps!

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake ColossusCoin2 (CV2) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe

Looks Nice! I got myself some cheap coins again today. I'm ready to stake ColossusCoin2 online.
Happy staking!

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
ahalim

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

Thank you Sudo for getting the updated Client I sent you, I had talked to Mullick about doing the swap. I think it would actually be a bit better to give a larger portion for the swap than 20:1 as I think there would not be that many people from here on out that would still have their private keys for the original ColossusCoin plus Coins that were lost when the Chinese exchange delisted it and they would probably have held around 20% of the Coin. Cryptsy holds about 50% of the Coin so I think it would probably be best to give a larger portion though Staking and then swap the rest and leave about 10% for a development fund.

Any News about the swap by cryptsy?
sudo23

Activity: 469

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:07:44 PM

Updated requirements for Submitting a Coin to Bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-11-16-15

Submitting a Coin to Bittrex - Updated 11/16/15

At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.   

Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction.  We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.  At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we require the following information sent to support@bittrex.com:

- Coin Name
- Coin trading symbol - Please verify that your preferred symbol is not already in use on our exchange or any other.  There are a number of services that track coin prices that require
  the symbols to be unique. Even if the symbol is not on our exchange anymore, we won't reuse it.  Consider your symbol carefully because we will not change it once it is set
- A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.   
  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.
- Launch Date (past or future)
- Github Link - We only accept source code.  We will not run a binary that you provide us. 
-  Did you raise money/bitcoin to launch your coin?  (i.e. a CFC/ICO)
- Did you have a premine?  How much is it?  Is it escrowed?
- What is the max money supply for your coin?
- Exchanges you are currently on
- Official blockchain explorer
- What is your TxFee for a transaction
-  Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc.

Coin Development Crowd-Funding
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202653984-Crowd-Funding-Your-Coin-Development

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Den821

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

I have subscribed to ColossusCoin2 (CV2) Steps Stay Safe Online wallet on https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe/ColossusCoin2

It has no automatic split function and you have to do all the splitting by hand.
That means once you send a big transaction to the online wallet you have to send all transactions to yourself to the same
ColossusCoin2 (CV2) Steps Stay Safe Online Wallet Address multiple times/Split it in smaller blocks to gain the most Stake reward.

~Den

sudo23

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 12:19:51 AM

I'm setting up some more permanent nodes today so will have 5 in total, I'll keep you updated.

CV2 is cheap, when we consider the long term potential of this coin.
How to add a permanent CV2 seed node?

How to add/ setting up more permanent CV2 seed nodes?

Setting up a node is pretty straightforward, I like https://crowncloud.net/ because it has the cheapest rates for powerful virtual private servers. The most affordable option is the 2GB RAM for $30 a year. A VPS is useful not only for nodes (as you can host multiple nodes on a single VPS) but for general Linux usage, setting up websites, deployable programs etc. I generally prefer Ubuntu 14.0.4 64 bit for nodes.

I assume you are running Windows

-Once you have your ip address and password you will need to install PUTTY so you can connect to your VPS

http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.zip

-Open up PUTTY.exe, type in your ip address, login with "root" and your supplied password.

-Next you will need to install dependencies and a couple useful tools like zip and nano text editor. Copy each line and right-click in the PUTTY window in order to paste the text.

sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git zip make g++ nano build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev libminiupnpc-dev

-Now we clone from source

git clone https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2.git

-build the necessary leveldb

cd ColossusCoin2/src/leveldb

sh build_detect_platform build_config.mk ./

-Navigate back to the src folder and make the daemon

cd

cd ColossusCoin2/src

make -f makefile.unix

-Will take a little time to build the daemon, approximately 10 minutes or so depending on the speed of the VPS. Once complete we will run the daemon first, it will fail first time as it is creating the .ColossusCoin2 directory which houses the wallet.dat and Blockchain data.

./ColossusCoin2d

-Now we will create the .conf file and add in all up to date nodes (just copy and paste everything from cat to CONFIG and make sure to set a unique username a password)

cat << "CONFIG" >> ~/.ColossusCoin2/ColossusCoin2.conf

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=107.170.179.27
addnode=128.199.231.68
addnode=178.62.151.188
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=173.254.204.123
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=84.200.84.210
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=89.12.16.118
addnode=113.206.240.48
addnode=78.14.249.254
addnode=146.200.154.116
addnode=95.18.155.71

CONFIG

-Now we run the daemon and it will begin syncing up to the highest chain.

./ColossusCoin2d

I like crowncloud as well. I'll set up more ColossusCoin2 nodes on https://crowncloud.net

Hello Colossuscoin2-Community,
I've just set up one more ColossusCoin2 node for the network on https://crowncloud.net

best wishes
sudo23

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

sudo23

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 12:24:44 AM

Current Colossuscoin2 Nodes List:

Code:
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=77.176.225.155
addnode=113.194.32.13
addnode=87.217.95.63
addnode=87.114.135.95
addnode=78.14.248.117
addnode=77.176.225.155
addnode=69.176.242.196
addnode=123.2.11.217
addnode=124.238.132.20
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=131.72.138.239

junbi39

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:22:34 AM

right now with the cheap price going for colossuscoin2 it's
a good time to acquire some to start staking
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:41:33 PM

It is preferable to have all of your coins in the same address, moved there in the same transaction.  That allows all your coins to stake as a single unit, so it will happen more frequently.

Maybe I misunderstand something, but I do not agree. If you have all coins moved to your wallet in the same transaction, then you will have just one "input" (coin block), and will stake just once per 7 days in the best case. So you will have just 5000 coins per week in this case.

I have multiple inputs in sizes between 5000 and 105000, and I stake 5000 coins few times per day - in average more than 7 times per week, making it more than 35000 per week. So at least in case of CV2 this approach (having multiple inputs of average size) is preferable.

On this, I completely agree with you. It could be I have not expressed myself clearly:  I forgot to mention following:

"It is preferable to have all of your coins in the same address, moved there in the same transaction using the "Block Splitter" feature (Coin Control Features > Inputs ... > SplitBlock) .  That allows all your coins to stake as a single unit, so it will happen more frequently."

Thanks for elaborating further Tom. Great to see we all agree on the best way to stake. I actually forgot about the automatic split function, as it is mostly absent on other wallets and I typically do all the splitting by hand. CV2 wallet (as well as PayCon one) is a really advanced one, with many features which not many other altcoins are able to compete with.

Also thanks for exhaustive explanations. Its great to see such caring and helpful member in this community! I am staking this coin for many months (mined it in the beginning), and glad to see it gaining momentum.
I am staking this coin for many weeks. ColossusCoin2.0 is "owned" by everyone who holds the currency. It is up to the ColossusCoin2 community to collectively contribute and make ColossusCoin2 what you want it to be.
How you contribute depends on your skills, abilities and available time. If you would like to exchange your ColossusCoin2 for Bitcoin, Litecoin for other crypto-currencies, or even for fiat currency, please contact crypto-currency exchanges and follow their procedures to ask them to list ColossusCoin2. If you are a programmer, or know someone who is, you can help to maintain and improve ColossusCoin2 by working on the open source ColossusCoin2 Project on GitHub. https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:29:53 PM

I have actually heard of steps before, firecat has been raving about it to me for months now but this is the first time I have seen a Coin jump out at me. Great job on the wallet and I love the idea of it.

The name is Fire Rabbit!  Wink

Isn't there a newer thread for Col V2.0?
I can't seem to find it.  Undecided

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:16:46 AM

Nice looking blockexplorer.

Yeah really awesome block explorer!

Voted for colossus2 at cryptopia.The Wallet working and looking very good,cant wait to get my first stake.I just bought some more Colossus 2
Less than 1-2 days until my coins start to stake.Thanks for the cheap Colossus 2

Great!!  I also voted on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Please vote for Colossuscoin2 on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

It's free to vote and you can vote once per day

If you believe Colossuscoin2 needs to be added to the exchange immediately,
please DOT vote: Any coin that reaches 5 million 'Dot Votes' will be added to Cryptopia immediately.

If you think ColossusCoin2 needs to be added to Stakeminers, please contact https://stakeminers.com/contact.php support@stakeminers.com

https://stakeminers.com Stakeminers is an altcoin Proof of Stake mining pool

How it works
https://stakeminers.com/how.php

Colossuscoin2 now rank  #28 on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Keep voting!

If you think ColossusCoin2 needs to be added to Poloniex, please send a coin request to Poloniex
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Voting on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ is open again

Please vote for Colossuscoin2 on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

It's free to vote and you can vote once per day.

Keep voting!

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:39:49 PM

my mac wallet won't sync. Can someone advise me how to make it work please?
sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 10:18:40 PM

my mac wallet won't sync. Can someone advise me how to make it work please?

By default ColossusCoin2 will put its data here:

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/ColossusCoin2/

In order to see hidden folders, such as ~/Library from Finder, simply hit shift + ⌘ (command) + G which will GO to a folder, then paste in this location: ~/Library/Application Support/ColossusCoin2
Then create a colossuscoin2.conf file configuration file in that wallet directory with your necessary settings. You need to add nodes manualy in colossuscoin2.conf file

colossuscoin2.conf:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=78.14.249.124
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=113.194.32.13
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=87.217.95.63
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=159.8.170.6
addnode=146.200.183.104
addnode=77.178.90.119
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=72.201.86.136
addnode=79.66.219.29
addnode=31.16.96.238

ColossusCoin2 Nodes:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/nodes.php

sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 10:23:17 PM

Please also encrypt your wallet while staking:
1. Backup wallet.dat just in case something goes wrong. - to a thumb drive
2. Encrypt wallet under the menu and type a strong password in both fields.
3. The wallet will close after it encrypts the file, reopen it.
4. Go to unlock wallet, type in passphrase, and ensure the "for staking only" checkbox is selected.
Done.
You will have to unlock the wallet for staking every time you close and re open it from this point forward.
If you don't, you won't stake any coins, but your coin age will still be saved up - so don't worry losing any interest if you forget.

disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:01:43 PM

tnx, you are a bless.
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

I'm going to try Colossuscoin2.0
Do you have interest?

The proof of stake rate of interest is about 6.5% per year

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

I'm going to try Colossuscoin2.0
Do you have interest?

Yes. Proof of Stake minting increases supply at a rate up to 6.5% per year. The minting reward is fair for all users. There are currently approximately 20.2 billion Colossuscoin2 in circulation. When the entire money supply grows due to the minting process, all Colossuscoin2 holders who participate in minting maintain their relative share of the network.  PoS verifies users’ coins to secure the network and process transactions. This ensures that transactions are speedy and this ensures decentralization, as anyone holding some of the currency is part of network. The only way for new Colossuscoin2 to be created is through staking by users, for which they will receive the 6.5%, decentralized, compound interest yearly.

Exchanges for Colossuscoin2.0:
AlcurEX:
CV2 - LTC market on alcurEX.org
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_MRC2

CV2 - BTC market on Yobit.net
ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Get free ColossusCoin2: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

pol5
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:01:02 AM

not sinc    Sad   nodes please
sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:38:47 PM

not sinc    Sad   nodes please

Current Colossuscoin2.0 Nodes
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcport=43521
port=43522
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=84.200.17.159
addnode=82.211.31.128
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=78.14.249.124
addnode=68.197.64.6
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=87.217.95.63
addnode=178.62.212.196
addnode=146.200.183.104
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=113.206.23.23
addnode=89.12.215.0
addnode=72.201.86.136
addnode=95.175.104.21
addnode=79.66.219.29

ColossusCoin2 Nodes:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/nodes.php

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: