Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 116127 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:49:01 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 09:04:41 AM by Crestington

I'm going to try Colossuscoin2.0
Do you have interest?

Yes. Proof of Stake minting increases supply at a rate up to 6.5% per year. The minting reward is fair for all users. There are currently approximately 20.2 billion Colossuscoin2 in circulation. When the entire money supply grows due to the minting process, all Colossuscoin2 holders who participate in minting maintain their relative share of the network.  PoS verifies users’ coins to secure the network and process transactions. This ensures that transactions are speedy and this ensures decentralization, as anyone holding some of the currency is part of network. The only way for new Colossuscoin2 to be created is through staking by users, for which they will receive the 6.5%, decentralized, compound interest yearly.

Exchanges for Colossuscoin2.0:
AlcurEX:
CV2 - LTC market on alcurEX.org
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_LTC
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=CV2_MRC2

CV2 - BTC market on Yobit.net
ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Get free ColossusCoin2: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

I would like to add a little to this, the way Staking works is that every Block pays out 5000 CV2 regardless of the amount Staked so although the money supply increases at 1,314,000,000 Coins per year (6-7% currently), not everyone on the network participates in Staking so you gain more when others are not Staking. Currently the annualized Stake rate is around 40-50%

Basic rules are, smaller blocks = higher rewards but take longer to Stake, too small of Blocks and the inputs may never Stake, looking at the Block explorer there are few Blocks currently Staking with less than 50k Coins and those that do have already hit maximum age so I would suggest Block sizes atleast larger than 50-100k

I suggest taking a little time to visit the Block Explorer at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/index.php to get an idea of what sizes of Blocks are currently Staking on the network so that you may tailor your Block sizes for maximum gain. The SplitBlock function in your wallet will allow you to easily split up your Blocks into whatever sizes you want, happy Staking!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:36:32 PM

colossus2 faucet: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/
get free coins
keep buying my coins directly on yobit and support
 been buying at good prices,looks like I got in just in time
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:48:12 PM

What can I add for the giveaway? I would like to add some as well.
junbi39

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

you can add whatever you are willing to spend.i think you need an account there and then on the freecoins page donate button or donate other and donate freecoins CV2

How are you coming with the fix in regards to the Fees?

I fixed up all the button's in the theme's, can do customizable Icons for all the different ones or omit some theme's (the Black and Default are pretty similar).

I like  Cool

I'll keep adding a little and clean them up a bit. I've since added the logo to the main page of the ones that don't have them, ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  the wallets looking very awesome.can you add that to colossus2?i cant find themes on the new colossus2 client...
colosssus 2 sync very fast.many features.
junbi39

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:02:05 PM

what do you think?its a good service and price?
ALTCOIN ANDROID WALLET CREATION SERVICE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1259902.0
site: http://dev.cryptolife.net/order/altcoin-android-wallet/
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:08:31 AM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

I see one specific problem (throughout the whole Cryptocoin Community)
Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution
and negative PoS rewards for "just hoarding"?)
I call it "Anti-Hoarding" System.

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

However, this is only a suggestion and just my 2 cents

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:05:28 AM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

Regards
Tom

Hmm, can you detail a little more as what you are thinking about your anti-hoarding idea? Negative Staking may not work as well if the Negative blocks are known because people could skip these Blocks. If possibly gaining negative interest on a Coin, I think that would put people off from being a part of it.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom

Hmm, can you detail a little more as what you are thinking about your anti-hoarding idea? Negative Staking may not work as well if the Negative blocks are known because people could skip these Blocks. If possibly gaining negative interest on a Coin, I think that would put people off from being a part of it.

"Negative staking"  Grin. Crazy idea, but actually this is close to what happens in the real world: if you keep your $$$ in your pocket, or even a bank, sooner or later government will eat will eat them through inflation. So what we get there - is the "negative staking" of dollars or euros, or any other government-issued currency Smiley

On the more serious note, negative staking in the crypto will not work - as savvy people will just close their wallets, and so even the network will stop. I personally also find this idea to be wrong, as those "hoarders" are actually moving the network, so they do a positive work. The only people who actually do not help the coin at all, are the ones who keep coins in the closed (cold) wallets and wait. But those people are already "punished" by PoS inflation - the bigger is stake percent, the more they are punished.

Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

What's the recommended size of transactions to ensure staking will work best?

Given into account the current high staking difficulty, I would assume something around 100,000 coin block will work the best. But thats just my assumption Smiley And it may change depending on how many people will stake in the future. As Crestington suggested, you may looks here: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/chain.php, to find out blocks of which size are currently staking.

thumbd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:22:55 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom

"Negative staking"  Grin. Crazy idea, but actually this is close to what happens in the real world: if you keep your $$$ in your pocket, or even a bank, sooner or later government will eat will eat them through inflation. So what we get there - is the "negative staking" of dollars or euros, or any other government-issued currency Smiley

On the more serious note, negative staking in the crypto will not work - as savvy people will just close their wallets, and so even the network will stop. I personally also find this idea to be wrong, as those "hoarders" are actually moving the network, so they do a positive work. The only people who actually do not help the coin at all, are the ones who keep coins in the closed (cold) wallets and wait. But those people are already "punished" by PoS inflation - the bigger is stake percent, the more they are punished.

Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Freicoin has used a sort of negative interest system for years. Your Freicoins start to slowly rot in your wallet if you don't keep movng them around. Any coins left in the same address for a long time start getting reduced in number. The longer you leave them in an address, the more coins you lose.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:35:12 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Regards
Tom

Freicoin has used a sort of negative interest system for years. Your Freicoins start to slowly rot in your wallet if you don't keep movng them around. Any coins left in the same address for a long time start getting reduced in number. The longer you leave them in an address, the more coins you lose.

Undecided Interesting. But this reminds me of stealing money from person's wallet. I don't think I would buy such coin... This is not a coin, but a tamagotchi - you have to feed all the time just to keep it. It doesn't hold value actually, just loses that  Undecided Very specific thing, for specific people.

sudo23

Activity: 469

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 01:17:19 AM

Reminder:   

Swapping Your ColossusCoins V1 (COL) to ColossusCoins V2 (CV2)

Swapping Your ColossusCoins V1 (COL) to ColossusCoins V2 (CV2)

Please switch to using ColossusCoin2.0 as soon as possible (CV2)

Swap- over timeframe:

In the first phase the swap over will happen via a web based convertion form off exchanges (Coin Swap Form)
Please provide your ColossusCoin V1 (COL) private keys, new Colossuscoin V2 (CV2) Wallet Address and Email address for this purpose.

Coin Swap Form:
https://www.colossuscoin.org/index.php/coinswap

Swapping will be open for 3 month as of today (September 25, 2015) till 26th December, 2015.

Please swap as soon as possible!

There is a certain amount of time (a deadline) for swapping your ColossusCoin (COL) to ColossusCoin2.0 (CV2):
  • After 3 month and whatever is left over will be distributed through BOINC community-based open-source project.  (reserve 10% for the development fund).
By swapping off the exchanges, all holders must have a Colossuscoin2.0 wallet and have been active within the swap period. The Coins within peoples wallets creating a much larger network of nodes.
Note: In order to swap over your coins, you must have your own ColossusCoin2.0 wallet.
Please download the newest Colossuscoin2.0 (CV2) Wallet on https://colossuscoin.org/index.php/windows-client

Full transaction record of coins swapped over
Below are full transaction records of the coins swapped over.
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207.0

Information on how to dump your ColossuscoinV1 (COL) private key:
1.) From Menu, click Help > Debug Window
2.) Click on Console
3.) dumpprivkey <YOURADDRESS>
4.) replace youraddress with your colossuscoin-address

Colossuscoins are ‘stored’ in something called colossuscoin addresses - they look something like this: 26sujaFM9YUMLk87pXYu3W5FZJZwLaFuEn. There are two parts to a colossuscoin address – the public key (commonly just called the address) and the private key – the important part that lets you spend the colossuscoins on it’s corresponding public key.

>> From Menu, click "Receive coins", there you find your colossuscoin address <YOURADDRESS> (puplic key)

- The ColossusCoin2.0 Development Team

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 01:28:26 AM

I have actually heard of steps before, firecat has been raving about it to me for months now but this is the first time I have seen a Coin jump out at me. Great job on the wallet and I love the idea of it.

The name is Fire Rabbit!  Wink

Isn't there a newer thread for Col V2.0?
I can't seem to find it.  Undecided

Hi fire rabbit, nice to see you here! The CV2 Dev Team loves your Videos you have created for CV2.
This is the newest Colossuscoin2.0 thread on bitcointalk and there is one CV2 thread on Colossuscointalk.org http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181.0

colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 01:31:14 AM

HI Guys,

I've just received an E-mail from the Colossuscoin2.0 team,

Thank you very much for your Coin Swap Service and for the long-term support.
I am happy to Swap over my old COL to Colossuscoin2.0 CV2.

The Colossuscoin2.0 Wallet is amazing, much better than the old COL Wallet!!
And very cool and exciting new features!!

I am happy to buy more at a low price on https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
and stake them.

Good job!

Your Welcome! Happy staking! Smiley

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

thats one fine coin with a steady community and a great wallet and dev team. keep it up guys. im new here and i hope to receive the 2k from the giveaway soon. anyone that might want to feed me some cv2 pm me Cheesy

also if the team would like a translation im here for that too. Cheesy greek is the language Cheesy
sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 09:57:58 PM

thats one fine coin with a steady community and a great wallet and dev team. keep it up guys. im new here and i hope to receive the 2k from the giveaway soon. anyone that might want to feed me some cv2 pm me Cheesy

also if the team would like a translation im here for that too. Cheesy greek is the language Cheesy

Hi killerjoegreece! Welcome!
I sent you a CV2 bonus.
Thank you, we greatly appreciate your comment.

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

sudo23

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:01:16 PM

Please vote for Colossuscoin2 on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

It's free to vote and you can vote once per day

Community Voting
Each month the coin with the most commmunity votes will be added to the Cryptopia
Each registered user receives 1 vote for each coin each day.

DOT Voting
Each week the coin with the most DOT votes will be added to the Cryptopia
Any coin that reaches 2000000 DOT votes will be listed on Cryptopia immediately.

DOT Voting
0 Days 10 Hours left!

Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 06:46:03 PM

• Now what about goals?
  • Where are we going toward?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 07:10:34 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards.....

... Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Interesting idea!  I like it to reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent.
Also I vote for reducing the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher - we should implement such a System and bounty programs.
Some time ago, we had Improvement / Marketing and Development Teams on Colossuscoin.org  - We could reActivate the Teams

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

• Now what about goals?
  • Where are we going toward?

Well, I have worked with znort recently to add X13 Coins to his Blockparser via PayCon. I also added in ColossusCoin2 ( https://github.com/Crestington/blockparser )which allows to create snapshots of the Blockchain. I want to prune off all the old Blocks of the PayCon Blockchain but undecided if it would be ok to trim the CV2 chain until atleast the swap is over with. I'm not sure what to do about Cryptsy at this time as I've heard about a lot of problems recently, they hold a large amount of COL that we need to swap over but if we go ahead and make those arrangements, are people going to be able to withdraw?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: