Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CV2] ColossusCoin2.0 | Yobit.net | NovaExchange - Swap to COLX is closed  (Read 116132 times)
junbi39

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:51:25 AM

Good time to buy ColossusCoin2 for 1 sat:

44,250,168 Cheap Colossus2 at yobit for only 1 satoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:36:36 PM

So many "cheap" coins  Roll Eyes

And good thing is - there are practically always many millions of those "cheap coins" there, you can buy them whenever you like  Roll Eyes

"CV2: always there, always cheap". Makes a good slogan...

Is there any development apart of posting big logos? Questions ignored... Where is everybody? Standing in the queue to sell "cheap" coins?

... this space is not for rent ...
sudo23

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 12:26:03 PM by sudo23

So many "cheap" coins  Roll Eyes

And good thing is - there are practically always many millions of those "cheap coins" there, you can buy them whenever you like  Roll Eyes

"CV2: always there, always cheap". Makes a good slogan...

Is there any development apart of posting big logos? Questions ignored... Where is everybody? Standing in the queue to sell "cheap" coins?

This is Everyone's and every single Investors Coin there is no one leader or the "one and only" Dev that do it all. Everyone is their own developer (as everyone has a stake in what happens) and we are all working full time jobs.

Yeah, the slogan is not really good -- I like the slogan from Th82 "🚀 Colossuscoin2.0 - the highly energy-efficient Coin of the World Wide Web"
I don't know who is selling but I assume that a bag holder who has swapped COL to CV2 is selling.
In the last week I bought ColossusCoin2 for 0.4 Bitcoin in total.
I don't think there is anything in the code preventing blocks to stake if they are too old.
I would recommend to go to Coin Control Features, select these imputs and send them again to your CV2 wallet address.

Our next step is to get a DNS seeder setup and add it to source so new users can connect easier without needing to create a config file and we do not have to rely on adding nodes manually.
In regards to exchanges, I have already put in requests to all the (/big) names but we need to keep bugging them.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cv2 and https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=CV2
I'd really like to get CV2 on Trex as well.

Best
Sudo23

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

junbi39

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:02:39 PM

Please, vote here for #ColossusCoin2.0 to be added on C-cex.com https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=cv2 

https://twitter.com/ColossuscoinV2/status/698562191180562432
#

Voted! Cool
Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:08:35 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 09:21:27 PM by Th82

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

I see one specific problem (throughout the whole Cryptocoin Community)
Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards.....

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

... Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Interesting idea!  I like it to reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent.
Also I vote for reducing the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher - we should implement such a System and bounty programs.
Some time ago, we had Improvement / Marketing and Development Teams on Colossuscointalk.org  - We could reActivate the Teams

The next steps could be:
- add new DNS seeds to the colossuscoin/talk.org domains to improve syncing
- The block reward could be permanently reduced from 5000 coins per block to 2500 coins per block and we could add fixed Superblocks
  (Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress used for the Rewards Program and BOINC Community Mining Teams)
- The proof of stake rate of interest will remain unchanged about 6.5% per year (~3.25% POS staking rewards and 3.25% for the Superblocks rewards).
- Rewards Program: Community support and Contribution is vital to the growth and adoption of Colossuscoin2.
  Wondering if you are going to get paid for your contribution? Of course! We will reopen the Colossuscoin2 Improvement Team and
  the Colossuscoin2 Marketing Team. These teams will qualify to get CV2 rewards. Each month, you can redeem rewards.
- BOINC Community Mining Teams: CV2 will be distributed through BOINC community-based open-source project (World Community Grid).
  You donate your device’s spare computing power to help scientists solve the world’s biggest problems in health and sustainability and GET PAID in ColossusCoin2.0!

Stay Tuned and Happy Staking!

Best wishes
Sudo23

Get active! Join the Colossuscoin2 community by visiting http://www.Colossuscointalk.org and sharing.
The Colossuscoin2 project is open to contributions from active and talented developers. The source code is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2

We really should reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent and reduce the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher. I would like to see
- some more  theme's for CV2
- lite versions for older hardware
- Android versions,
- In-Wallet trading (if we're added to trex), 
- Social media campaigns, Signature campaign
- Games (blackjack, dice, coinwheel games)

I like the "next steps" Ideas from Sudo23.

Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:29:13 AM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards.....

I know here are a lot of people just hoarding (and staking) a LOT amount of coins and do nothing to improve "their" Coin.

... Another idea from the Th82's message - higher stake percent for contributors (maybe unlocked by coupon-like codes entered into the wallet GUI), seems to be more interesting.

Interesting idea!  I like it to reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent.
Also I vote for reducing the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher - we should implement such a System and bounty programs.
Some time ago, we had Improvement / Marketing and Development Teams on Colossuscointalk.org  - We could reActivate the Teams

The next steps could be:
- The block reward could be permanently reduced from 5000 coins per block to 2500 coins per block and we could add fixed Superblocks
  (Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress used for the Rewards Program and BOINC Community Mining Teams)
- The proof of stake rate of interest will remain unchanged about 6.5% per year (~3.25% POS staking rewards and 3.25% for the Superblocks rewards).
- Rewards Program: Community support and Contribution is vital to the growth and adoption of Colossuscoin2.
  Wondering if you are going to get paid for your contribution? Of course! We will reopen the Colossuscoin2 Improvement Team and
  the Colossuscoin2 Marketing Team. These teams will qualify to get CV2 rewards. Each month, you can redeem rewards.
- BOINC Community Mining Teams: CV2 will be distributed through BOINC community-based open-source project (World Community Grid).
  You donate your device’s spare computing power to help scientists solve the world’s biggest problems in health and sustainability and GET PAID in ColossusCoin2.0!

Best wishes
Sudo23

Get active! Join the Colossuscoin2 community by visiting http://www.Colossuscointalk.org and sharing.
The Colossuscoin2 project is open to contributions from active and talented developers. The source code is available at GitHub:

We really should reward those who contribute most through a higher stake percent and reduce the Block reward from currently 5000 CV2 to 2500 CV2 per block. CV2 Contributors should be rewarded higher. I would like to see
- Android versions,

Tom

Well I do want to prune the old Blocks from the CON chain, when that is successful it can be done for CV2 as well. Kind of like a swap but done in the proper way with less hassle.

Pollforall's services are great, he compiled all the wallets for me and have worked with him quite a bit.
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:52:59 PM

Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

How can we improve that?

The next steps could be:

Best wishes
Sudo23

- Android versions,

Tom

Well I do want to prune the old Blocks from the CON chain, when that is successful it can be done for CV2 as well. Kind of like a swap but done in the proper way with less hassle.

Pollforall's services are great, he compiled all the wallets for me and have worked with him quite a bit.

Hello Crest, very nice to see you here.
Could you reduce the Block Size in the Code from currently 5K CV2 per Block to 2.5K CV2 per Block?
Do you think it would be possible to create extra Superblocks send directly to the CV2 Dev Fund Adress?
Where can I find it in the CV2 Code at GitHub?
Thereafter, we would ask Pollforall if he could compile the Wallets for us.

Regards,
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 08:42:09 AM

I love colossuscoin2   Cheesy

Good staking reward and network is up, stable and running like a beast!!

Market Cap is $ 168,767 !!!! Get it now or cry later   Cool   Grin

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 11:30:25 AM

Hello Guys!! Here are the
CV2 ColossusCoin2.0 Nodes:

Protocol Version 60013
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=144.76.236.8
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=192.52.167.120
addnode=192.52.167.145
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=78.14.250.37
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=78.83.68.153
addnode=87.217.93.66
addnode=89.12.220.231
addnode=89.12.220.231

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
sudo23

Activity: 469

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:24:15 PM

Hi Guys,

I made some promotions for ColossusCoin2 on Yobit.net

ColossusCoin's network is running smoothly, but needs more nodes.
Colossuscoin2 managed node crowd funding:
https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/colossuscoin-node/

Current CV2 Nodes:
Code:
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=78.14.250.37
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=212.34.248.23
addnode=91.153.109.149
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=144.76.236.8
addnode=81.169.251.126
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=70.76.166.31
addnode=113.200.249.5
addnode=109.81.210.18
addnode=62.84.92.7
addnode=77.177.184.71
addnode=79.235.253.159
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=77.177.184.71
addnode=192.52.167.120

Colossuscoin2.0's block explorer service expires on May 03 2016
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CV2/index.php
I will add another 1 month of funding to the block explorer from the Dev Fund >
0.0168 BTC to 14cVDovAkbSKWVwd1MAeusk6fHA23qVcYG
We should contact presstab on here to renew for a longer period of time with a lower rate.

Colossuscoin V2 (CV2) Market Cap: $ 173,814 (413 BTC)

We've been working lately on our next steps forward:
- the BOINC ((Berkely Open Infrastructure for Network Computing)) community-based open-source project/ --->earn ColossusCoin CV2 for BOINC computation.
BOINC is an open-source volunteer oriented computing grid that combines the processing power of all individual users for the purposes of scientific research. Its free, and harnesses the unused clock cycles from processors and graphics cards to aid in curing disease, exploring the mysteries of the universe, and more.
 (http://boinc.berkeley.edu/index.php)

Moving forward, we want to get ColossusCoin2 CV2 added to/working with COLOSSUSbets.com

By regularly staking, you're helping secure the ColossusCoin2 network!
Thank you and Happy staking!

Best wishes
Sudo23

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

tZKtdvt6

Activity: 166

Developer

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:55:30 PM

@To all the CV2 Team:

Thank you very much, very good job about this new Coin. Happy staking for all!.

(I think that Cryptopia has moved the market BTC/CV2, because I have been looking for a bit, but I couldn't find it finally,
also CoinMarketCap shows 154 hours ago for the BTC/CV2 market last updated price, maybe there wasn't enought trading volume at a determinated period of time, clarify it if you can, please, for better transparency and readability for all).

Thank you very much again.

Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:19:28 AM

ColossusCoin2 .0 Exchanges:

Yobit.net
BTC Market:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC

Cryptopia.co.nz

LTC Market:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CV2_LTC

and Alcurex.org

BTC Market:

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=cv2_btc

LTC Market:

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=cv2_ltc

More on http://www.colossuscoin.org and http://www.colossuscointalk.org

Pure PoS 6.5 yearly- Just COLOSSUS !!

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:01:56 PM

Sorry for the painfully long waiting period. So I'm going to release them one by one my new Youtube Channel. FireRabbitX2 Productions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5HGJZUAmMM&nohtml5=False

Sudo, thank you so much for all that you do in this community!!!   Wink

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:31:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f36gdPL49s0

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:01:35 PM

I maybe coming off selfish, but I want to wait on releasing the rest of the Colossuscoin commercials until there is a large 1 sat buy in again. I've worked very hard on these videos and would like to be holding a lot of Colossuscoin so I feel my work wasn't for nothing. I promise these videos will help, but I would like to own approx 100 million before they're released and I want to buy them at 1 sat. Sudo, will you pm me and speak to me about this matter?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:59:27 PM

I maybe coming off selfish, but I want to wait on releasing the rest of the Colossuscoin commercials until there is a large 1 sat buy in again. I've worked very hard on these videos and would like to be holding a lot of Colossuscoin so I feel my work wasn't for nothing. I promise these videos will help, but I would like to own approx 100 million before they're released and I want to buy them at 1 sat. Sudo, will you pm me and speak to me about this matter?

Please.. oh please.. STFU Cresty. Tongue

How many more of your UFAILTUBE channels must we endure ?! Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxsRfsbyeBwz1hn0f7tHjw/videos

Cresty's "trust no one" CON channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9XCibYK65N7hZqEJ6XzTEw

Kiss

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:15:46 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 11:15:58 PM by Fire Rabbit

Please.. oh please.. STFU Cresty. Tongue

How many more of your UFAILTUBE channels must we endure ?! Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxsRfsbyeBwz1hn0f7tHjw/videos

Cresty's "trust no one" CON channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9XCibYK65N7hZqEJ6XzTEw

Kiss

I promise you this is the one that will display the rest of the videos nobody has seen, I just want to buy in at 1 sat before I start over promoting it, that's all. FireRabbitx2 Productions will be the place to go to catch all the latest videos

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:03:32 AM

Well I'll be a muddafuching SOB ! Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ud6xKST0gNzHN6Xr5CnbQ/about

Kiss

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:43:53 AM

I assure you, absolutely, there will be amazing Colossuscoin videos that will be released, you have my word! The rest will not be released until I build a Colossuscoin capital base.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
Th82

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:28:07 PM

Hello,

ColossusCoin2 has been added to Bitnodes
https://bitnodes.net/node/212-24-106-143

Our new Permanent Node is: 212.24.106.143

Status of Colossuscoin Node on IP 212.24.106.143
Domain: 0.cv2.bitnodes.net
Number of Connections: 15
Node Height: 107169

Difficulty:
POW: 1.48828178
POS: 93.68677928

Best Regards,
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
TwitterFacebookTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: