Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] the-dice.com - Bitcoin dice game - SSL, instanly transactions - 1% House.  (Read 2433 times)
The-dice (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:10:20 AM

2 - What you do mean? you hack us? LOOLL man, anyone can bet with 0.0000000 fund, but you dont will win nothing kkkkkk, this is the best joke of the day.

Funniest joke of the day is your dumb response. Cheesy Look at the highlighted lines in the screenshot - 3 successive bets with the same rolled number. While there is theoretically a 1 in 100000000 chance of that, it's more likely that this happened due to the site allowing additional rolls to be made before the next rolled number has been generated.

And you don't want to be rich??? deposit and made it, you will can turn 0.001 btc on 100 btc in some hours.

I really get impressive with some people that don't have qualification to run a project, and try in all ways to destroy other pojects. But no problem, the sensate players are playing.

Good Luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-dice (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:45:07 AM

This bug dont is valid, it not about php stack, you just read our error_log that we forgot to put a forbidden on it.

Nice try.

You're a nonsensical moron.  Honestly, if you were slightly less stupid, I'd spend a bit more time going over the code to your site I attained -- but it's really not worth it. There's not a single sane person who would play on your site after this. And I'd rather leave your piece of shit site to someone less ethical than myself who will part your from your bitcents.

I particularly'm already tired of words, I want to see action. You dont have nothing to show.
I open this thread for support, and such posts i dont will reply anymore.
paradoxal420

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:44:12 AM

1. Your server is running OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips. I hope you have heartbeat disabled.

Appears to not respond to heartbeat requests.

2. This is how shitty your script is. I could use this to my advantage and clear your bankroll (the one that doesnt exist).

I'd be interested in knowing how you would do so. There's another larger site that you can trigger a very similar issue, but the problem is despite the obvious bug you don't see the result until after it's changed. So the only way I could see to exploit it would be do a double bet, and if you win -- take your winnings, and if you lose complain to support, claim it was a server error not changing the server hash and you want your money back.

Any better ideas?

Doing this but with high multipliers lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paradoxal420

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:45:35 AM

2 - What you do mean? you hack us? LOOLL man, anyone can bet with 0.0000000 fund, but you dont will win nothing kkkkkk, this is the best joke of the day.

Funniest joke of the day is your dumb response. Cheesy Look at the highlighted lines in the screenshot - 3 successive bets with the same rolled number. While there is theoretically a 1 in 100000000 chance of that, it's more likely that this happened due to the site allowing additional rolls to be made before the next rolled number has been generated.

And you don't want to be rich??? deposit and made it, you will can turn 0.001 btc on 100 btc in some hours.

I really get impressive with some people that don't have qualification to run a project, and try in all ways to destroy other pojects. But no problem, the sensate players are playing.

Good Luck.
Your stupidity actually makes me cringe.

PRIMEDICE
flippy

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:56:02 AM

You know, if he wants to give away 100 btc, I think we should let him. Smiley

For what it's worth - while the site appears to be broken now - the site was working better than most which use coindice, and withdrawals worked when the site had enough to pay them. People were a little bit harsh before he actually deserved it. However, given the admin's handling of the bug bounty and other bug reports, I wouldn't put too much trust in him or his site now if it even comes back. Also, any site which offers a bonus on deposits with no terms attached generally can't be trusted - if it could, it would go bust pretty quickly.

paradoxal420

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:50:35 AM

However, given the admin's handling of the bug bounty and other bug reports, I wouldn't put too much trust in him or his site now if it even comes back.

I sure hope he does -- with about an hours effort, I've found two more exploitable bugs. One of which is particularly nasty and hard to detect from the servers point of view. paradoxal420's might have found a third, but I'm really not sure how to abuse it (since it's not like you know the outcome before making the server reuse the same seed)

Because if I remember correctly this script uses a horrible checking method and the multiple rolls only get subtracted from your balance once because of the way the requests are processed. But it can get added multiple times. I didn't test it thoroughly, just for like 30 seconds lol. Just going on what I remember from an old version of this script. It might not be the case. Either way I would never deposit on this joke of a site.

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: