Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybitcointrade.com | High Interest 2.5%/w guaranteed| 20%/m Bonds |Since 07/2011  (Read 2040 times)
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:37:26 PM

Currently there can be 3.000,00 BTC invested at all!

Remaining an amount of up to 194,30 Bitcoin

Actually we will pay for :
Interest chance every Sunday

Mybitcointrade.com is celebrating its' first birthday this month and so we'll increase the rate of our bitcoin banking book for only a short duration to:

20 days at a rate of 3.33% (+ 0.00%*)

30 days at a rate of 9.00% (+ 0.00%*)

60 days at a rate of 10.00% (+ 0.00%*)

To open a bank book on mybitcointrade.com, you need at first to add some funds to your account. To do this, just click on "Add Funds", you'll find a bitcoin address, where you can deposit the coins to (It can take up to 15minutes until your coins are added to your account). To invest your bitcoins and create a banking book, just click on "Savings", add the amount of coins you like to invest, choose your duration and finally click the "create" button. When done successfully, your current savings will be displayed with all necessary information.

Support Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37320.msg890074#msg890074
Payouts are done fully automated and are (of course) guaranteed.

Pls use the https://Mybitcointrade.com/en/ Website to fund any Coins.

Saving Books https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=/sparbuch/sparbuch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Middle Term Loaning

Good evening, the newest financial figures for the middle term loaning.

Issue of shares
Fixed rate per share: 0.5 BTC

Guarantees
Buyback at 0.125 BTC / 25 % (guaranteed)
Minimum distribution of 1% per week (guaranteed)

Expectations:
Distribution after 4 weeks: 2-3% per week
Distribution after about 4 months: 5% per week

Information:
The shares will have a fixed rate of 0.5 BTC, which will be distributed by us and as circumstances require bought back by us.
We'll use the shares as a find interest, with which we'll be working.
The guaranteed buyback will be saved in an "offline wallet" and stays untouched.
Only when circumstances require we'll give out shares or buy them back.
Trading at a fixed rate of 0.5 BTC is possible. This also includes the issuance and repurchase by us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZiggiStars' new project on mybitcointrade:

High Risk Fond

Name of the project:  'Long Term Loaning ZiggiStar 20% / 30days guaranteed'
PROJECT 17
https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=17

Distribution of shares:
Limited to 1000 shares, 1 BTC each share (500 already sold)
Start of distribution: up from noW
Start of payout: 16. July 2012
Dissolution of the fund: 09. Jan 2013
Running time: 6 months

Guarantees:
20% dividend on the whole running time (guaranteed)
Buyback for 0.250 BTC / 25% while the running time (guaranteed)
Buyback after the running time for 1.0 BTC / 100% (guaranteed)

Information:
This is a high risk fond, so if the volume of capital is lost, we can only guarantee 25% payout.
The shares are distributed at 1 BTC, after the distribution the shares are free to trade.
Payouts are done daily, the value of the share on which the dividend depends is fixed at 1 BTC.
While the running time (6 months) we guarantee to buy back the shares at 0.250 BTC at anytime.
After the dissolution of the fund, all shares are bought back to the retail price.
We use the shares as an investment capital, to invest in other funds (high risk). If the foreign fund will fail, we'll pay back 25% of your investment.
The guaranteed buy-back rate will be saved in an offline-wallted and the bitcoins won't be touched by us.
As circumstances require, we'll give out shares or buy them back.
Trading between the users is possible up from the very beginning.
This also includes the issuance and buy-back by us.

PAYOUTS
NOW LISTED UNDER ACCOUNT HISTORY IN YOU Mybitcointrade.com/en Acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Project: Long Term Loaning ZiggiStar 12% / 30 days PROJECT 16
https://mybitcointrade.com/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=16

Share issue:
Price per share: 0.5 BTC
All Shares: 5000
Start of distribution: 09. july(07). 2012
First Payout: 10.July.2012
Dissolution of the fund: 09.july(07). 2013
Duration: 12 months

Guarantees:

Special campaign until 09. Sept. 2012: 12% distribution per month
While and even after the duration, we buy back the shares for 0.125BTC / 25% (guaranteed).
Minimum distribution per month: 4% (guaranteed)
The divident will be decreased by a maximum of 5% per month. (No limitation on increment!)

Expectations:

Distributions starting from 09. Sept. 2012 10% / month*
Distributions starting from 01. March 2013 16% / month*

Information:
The shares are issued at 0.5 BTC, after the issue the shares are free to trade.
Payouts are done daily and the value of the divident is fixed at 0.5 BTC.
While and even after the duration of 12 months, we guarantee to buy back the share at a rate of 0.125 BTC.
The shares are used as an investment capital, to realize other projects.
The coins needed for our guarantees are saved in an offline-wallet and won't be touched by us, this way we'll be able to payout your guarantee at anytime.
As circumstances require, we'll give out shares or buy back them.
Trading user to user is possible up from the very beginning.
This also includes the issuance and buy-back by us.

DAILY automatic payout on account of Mybitcointrade

PAYOUTS
NOW LISTED UNDER ACCOUNT HISTORY IN YOU Mybitcointrade.com/en Acc.

more projects coming soon.

SUPPORT:                   
Admin Skype : Ziggistar-sup                                                                                                                                                                 
Admin Forum : Smart1985                                                                                                                                                                         
Admin Mail : Admin@mybitcointrade.com 

English Skype Support : support.en_mybitcointrade     
English Forum Support : support_en.mybitcointrade
English Mail Support : Support_en@mybitcointrade.com   

Russia Skype Support :     
Russia Forum Support : support_ru.mybitcointrade
Russia Mail Support :Support_ru@mybitcointrade.com
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 02:53:01 AM

这种高收益的计划,非常疑似庞氏骗局,请中国同胞们千万谨慎!

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 04:39:00 AM

页面组成个月有12个,我们有超过400家客户,我们有一个AAA评级获得在论坛最好的评价是英语和德语。所有的收入和支付的合作已披露在PatrickHarnett,这些我们都被评为。
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81542.0

它是反驳和证明了100%,他们没有在mybitcointrade.com是一个庞氏骗局。
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 04:58:30 AM

As an issuer, the rating is AAA- based on information provided.
The projects carry different risks as they are invested or traded according to the projects.

作为发行人,评级为AAA级上提供的信息。
他们根据项目投资或交易的项目进行的不同的风险。
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 06:32:05 AM

有一种投资方案,其当前成员的收益完全依赖于新成员带来的新资金,我们把这种投资方案称作什么? 庞氏骗局。

Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:34:34 AM

这是不正确的。我不需要新的资金,以触发岁。
该网页是1岁,我的许多客户太长这里。超过4个月的时间,我们既不是书籍,也不是有效的。任何其他的增加。
本月初,我们又开始增加储蓄的书籍和引进新的资金。
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:58:42 AM

这是不正确的。我不需要新的资金,以触发岁。
该网页是1岁,我的许多客户太长这里。超过4个月的时间,我们既不是书籍,也不是有效的。任何其他的增加。
本月初,我们又开始增加储蓄的书籍和引进新的资金。

If anyone needs to translate between Chinese and English for free, just drop me a PM. smart1985, you need to rephrase everything as I can't make out head nor tail of your translated Chinese. I know you're not a book.  Tongue
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 11:23:33 AM

有一种投资方案,其当前成员的收益完全依赖于新成员带来的新资金,我们把这种投资方案称作什么? 庞氏骗局。
其实在BITCOIN的经济里 1个星期1-2%的利息并不算高,因为许多BITCOIN的生意都尽量在避免BITCOIN的价格浮动,所以在LENDING版面 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0) LZ这利息(20 days 3.33%)已经算低了.
如果你们看了PIRATEAT40 所给的利息 (7% 一星期),你们才会明白谁才是最大的庞氏骗局啊!  Wink
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 12:01:33 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 09:11:59 AM by John (johnthedong)

From PM:
translation is fine sorry. i look for a translator it can work for me.

so what i want to say is, he mean i work with a ponzi.

and its 100 % save that i dont run a ponzi. patrick harnett see my complete metriks. he give us the rating AAA- what the best in this forum is this time.

we use 80 % of the capital only for trade. 20 % are investet in high risk fonds.

ty for your help

smart1985 的意思是他并不是在跑一个庞氏骗局, PatrickHarnett (一名在LENDING版面中开BITCOIN其中最大银行) 也有另外审计过他的赚钱方式,并给予他AAA- 的评论. smart1985 用80%的投资来买卖以赚取利润, 20%的投资来投资在其他高风险投资.

edit: added original PM
PatrickHarnett

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 05:53:55 AM

I have not provided audit of the method for making funds or returns, but have assessed Smart1985 and ZiggyStar and the funds (BTC) they have available to support their exchange.  I have not specifically rated the different offerings such as project 16 or project 17.  Investors still need to complete due diligence and ask questions.  Alternatively, request a rating or "audit" of the individual products.

我没有提供资金或返回方法的审计,但评估Smart1985和ZiggyStar和资金(BTC),它们可用来支持他们的交流。我还没有具体评分项目16个或17项目,如不同的产品。投资者仍然需要完成尽职调查和询问。另外,要求对个别产品的评级或“审计”。
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 07:40:51 AM

I have not provided audit of the method for making funds or returns, but have assessed Smart1985 and ZiggyStar and the funds (BTC) they have available to support their exchange.  I have not specifically rated the different offerings such as project 16 or project 17.  Investors still need to complete due diligence and ask questions.  Alternatively, request a rating or "audit" of the individual products.

Patrick Harnett说:
我没有对他们获取收益的方法进行审计,我只是验证了Smart1985 和 ZiggyStar两人有足够的比特币来支持他们的业务。我也没有专门针对项目16、项目17进行评级。投资者在投资某个产品之前,需要自行完成尽职调查,自己问问题。或者说,自己寻找其他的评级或者审计。

首先我们发现,这个项目的发起人过度地宣传了自己。Patrick没有给他们评级,只是对他们进行了简单的”验资“。

如果指责这个项目是庞氏骗局,是我先入为主了。但是,这个项目依然是高风险的。他们相当于是一个银行,吸收储户的资金,然后用于放贷。中国人不会对这种业务模式感到陌生吧,发生在浙江、山东、河南、内蒙古等多个地方的高利贷崩盘事件,都离不开当地典当行、担保公司和私人资金串串的身影。

比特币是一种高度稀缺的货币,没有中央银行可以随便印刷。因此挣比特币是比较难的。少量资金可以因为运气、谈判、特殊机会等因素获得高额的收益,但是这么大的资金、长期稳定获得高收益是不大可能的。

在比特币的借贷经济中,我觉得一个诚实的基金经理一般不会选择对客户进行兜底,最好的方式是发行债券基金,明确地向投资人提示潜在的亏损风险。

现在比特币的借贷版上的利息很高,似乎信用也很好,这就和2011年的温州、鄂尔多斯差不多,高收益、高回报、看上去也没有风险,因为大多数的钱最后都能归还。直到某一个主要的借款大户违约,大家才发现自己的钱都拿不回来了。很多人一生的积蓄都被洗劫一空,很多贪图便宜的老人连养命钱都没了,很多资金中介也被迫人间蒸发,为了追债很多人被打得半死。

比特币的借贷者中,有多少借款人是拿钱去买入Pirate的高收益产品了?有多少人是企图短期积累信誉,然后借一笔大的跑路?层层嵌套的债务连套,如果一旦断裂,在比特币的世界,是不会有地方政府、中央政府和中央银行来帮助任何人解套的。

而且一般的规律是,这种”炒钱“的游戏,最好是早一点加入。现在pirate的产品已经发行了很多面向散户的工具、板上借贷的行为也越来越活跃,本身已经到了一个债务膨胀周期的高潮点。然后不巧的是,比特币的汇率有处于持续的牛市。年底,比特币的产出速率又要减半。

我相信比特币经济内的债务泡沫即将爆破,很可能就在2012年年底。大家小心。

PatrickHarnett

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:20:23 AM

I think google translate gives me enough of your thoughts and I agree.  People should be careful, and Bitcoin is new.  That is why I looked at this thread, because I think it is unusual.  There are several different options for people depositing Bitcoins and earning interest.

我认为谷歌翻译给了我足够你的想法,我同意。人应该小心,Bitcoin是新的。这就是为什么我看着在这个线程,因为我觉得,这是不寻常的。有几个不同的选项的人交存Bitcoins和赚取利息。
hata1234

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:13:26 AM

这串文看了有点辛苦..哈...
跟我熟悉的中文不大像..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED (https://deeponion.org/)   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXXXX)  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.0)  WHITEPAPER (https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf)  FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/deeponionx)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/deeponionx)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/deeponion)  FORUM (https://deeponion.org/community/)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1092

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 04:54:40 PM

分析得很好, 我也是不會參與這種借貸遊戲的. 而且20天才3.33%, Satoshi Dice 也許更安全

當BTC價格繼續上升, 借貸人的壓力會愈來愈大, 我也相信最終會出現大規模的違約. 但當這發生時, 不知對BTC價格有什麼影響?

I have not provided audit of the method for making funds or returns, but have assessed Smart1985 and ZiggyStar and the funds (BTC) they have available to support their exchange.  I have not specifically rated the different offerings such as project 16 or project 17.  Investors still need to complete due diligence and ask questions.  Alternatively, request a rating or "audit" of the individual products.

Patrick Harnett说:
我没有对他们获取收益的方法进行审计,我只是验证了Smart1985 和 ZiggyStar两人有足够的比特币来支持他们的业务。我也没有专门针对项目16、项目17进行评级。投资者在投资某个产品之前,需要自行完成尽职调查,自己问问题。或者说,自己寻找其他的评级或者审计。

首先我们发现,这个项目的发起人过度地宣传了自己。Patrick没有给他们评级,只是对他们进行了简单的”验资“。

如果指责这个项目是庞氏骗局,是我先入为主了。但是,这个项目依然是高风险的。他们相当于是一个银行,吸收储户的资金,然后用于放贷。中国人不会对这种业务模式感到陌生吧,发生在浙江、山东、河南、内蒙古等多个地方的高利贷崩盘事件,都离不开当地典当行、担保公司和私人资金串串的身影。

比特币是一种高度稀缺的货币,没有中央银行可以随便印刷。因此挣比特币是比较难的。少量资金可以因为运气、谈判、特殊机会等因素获得高额的收益,但是这么大的资金、长期稳定获得高收益是不大可能的。

在比特币的借贷经济中,我觉得一个诚实的基金经理一般不会选择对客户进行兜底,最好的方式是发行债券基金,明确地向投资人提示潜在的亏损风险。

现在比特币的借贷版上的利息很高,似乎信用也很好,这就和2011年的温州、鄂尔多斯差不多,高收益、高回报、看上去也没有风险,因为大多数的钱最后都能归还。直到某一个主要的借款大户违约,大家才发现自己的钱都拿不回来了。很多人一生的积蓄都被洗劫一空,很多贪图便宜的老人连养命钱都没了,很多资金中介也被迫人间蒸发,为了追债很多人被打得半死。

比特币的借贷者中,有多少借款人是拿钱去买入Pirate的高收益产品了?有多少人是企图短期积累信誉,然后借一笔大的跑路?层层嵌套的债务连套,如果一旦断裂,在比特币的世界,是不会有地方政府、中央政府和中央银行来帮助任何人解套的。

而且一般的规律是,这种”炒钱“的游戏,最好是早一点加入。现在pirate的产品已经发行了很多面向散户的工具、板上借贷的行为也越来越活跃,本身已经到了一个债务膨胀周期的高潮点。然后不巧的是,比特币的汇率有处于持续的牛市。年底,比特币的产出速率又要减半。

我相信比特币经济内的债务泡沫即将爆破,很可能就在2012年年底。大家小心。

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: