Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] [H] Vanilla Reload [W] BTC  (Read 1382 times)
AgentofCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:57:49 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 12:19:24 AM by AgentofCoin

I have 3 Vanilla Reload cards, each with $100 on them ($300 total) for trade for BTC.
Please PM.

UPDATE: I have sold my two other vanilla reload cards to another member.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentofCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:59:56 AM

Online and ready to go. Cards in hand.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
MilesJohan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:05:57 AM

pictured reciepts?

MileyJohanson
AgentofCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:32:54 AM

pictured reciepts?

I have all 3 receipts, can take pictures if needed.
PM sent.

AgentofCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:15:42 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 11:37:52 PM by AgentofCoin

I began to do a trade for BTC with 3 $100 vanilla reload cards with MilesJohan.
Everything was agreed upon including price.

I then sent the first code with receipt in a picture to MilesJohan's email, that he provided in private message.

MilesJohan then stated shortly thereafter that his "broker" says the code has already been redeemed.

It is impossible since I checked all three codes. I personally bought them today and only just scratched them within the hour.
The two codes I have not provided him yet still show not being redeemed.

I request to be paid for the first card since it is clear that either he or his "broker" redeemed it and are now attempting a scam.

Currently, MilesJohan has not responded to my PMs and I am now leaving negative feedback.

Edit: He has now responded and claims that he will repay me in 8 hours. If he does so, he will be making good on our agreement and I will remove my negative feedback and assume that his "broker" really did rip him off or whatever.

Edit2: It has now been over 8 hours and there has been no message from MilesJohan or any payment in the addy I provided him.

Edit3: 15 hours since Scam He continues to sign on and off of his user name (MilesJohan) but does not answer my PM as to status of payment.

Edit4: I have placed an ad with our PMs in the scam accusation section:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942304.msg10323702#msg10323702

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:16:53 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 02:59:47 PM by CrackedLogic

I began to do a trade for BTC with 3 $100 vanilla reload cards with MilesJohan.
Everything was agreed upon including price.

I then sent the first code with receipt in a picture to MilesJohan's email, that he provided in private message.

MilesJohan then stated shortly thereafter that his "broker" says the code has already been redeemed.

It is impossible since I checked all three codes. I personally bought them today and only just scratched them within the hour.
The two codes I have not provided him yet still show not being redeemed.

I request to be paid for the first card since it is clear that either he or his "broker" redeemed it and are now attempting a scam.

Currently, MilesJohan has not responded to my PMs and I am now leaving negative feedback.

Edit: He has now responded and claims that he will repay me in 8 hours. If he does so, he will be making good on our agreement and I will remove my negative feedback and assume that his "broker" really did rip him off or whatever.

I would just like to state that after reading your negative trust on his account that I AM NOT AN ALT OF HIM just to be clear. He actually has sold me bitcoins for my paypal.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 02:53:52 PM

I would just like to state that after reading your negative trust on his account that I AM NOT ALT OF HIM just to be clear. He actually has sold me bitcoins for my paypal.
I would like to clarify this as well. MilesJohan is not an alt of mine, and he only sent me bitcoin yesterday for my PayPal as well.
AgentofCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:17:29 AM

I would just like to state that after reading your negative trust on his account that I AM NOT AN ALT OF HIM just to be clear. He actually has sold me bitcoins for my paypal.

I would like to clarify this as well. MilesJohan is not an alt of mine, and he only sent me bitcoin yesterday for my PayPal as well.

Since I really don't have proof that one or both of you are his alts, I did not post negative trust feedback on your trust page.
But I still reserve the right to be suspicious of you two.

I am going to lock this thread now. If MilesJohan make payment or any status update, I will post it here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: