Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cloud Mining Directory - Cloud Mining Reviews  (Read 1959 times)
SFMiner (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:04:04 PM

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that I just launched the Cloud Mining Directory!  The goal is to provide accurate reviews based on specific criteria.  The criteria I chose are trust, price, maintenance fees, dashboard design, payment reliability, and to a lesser extent, referral/signup bonus.  

This is NOT just another site with a few comments and a million referral links and ads.  At this point I'm running this site ad-free, and although I eventually plan to monetize it, I want to keep it as unbiased as possible.  Any links to cloud mining companies do not and will not include referral fees.

Judge my reviews for yourself, and add your own reviews to keep me honest.  You can submit your own review for each company, but I would ask for reviews from people who have at least 1-2 months of first-hand experience with each company they review.

I reviewed 6 cloud mining sites initially, and will review more as soon as I have time.  So far I have reviewed:

I had written a review for CEX.IO, but then they suspended cloud mining services, so I removed them from the list.

I am focusing on cloud mining companies who offer Bitcoin mining contracts, but in the future I will likely add an section for other cryptocurrency mining contracts.  There are so many more companies to review, I have my work cut out for me!  

I am also taking requests for the next companies I should review.  Obviously some contracts are a lot more expensive than others, and so far I have focused on companies with low minimum investments.  Please post recommendations here!

Thanks everyone, and all feedback is welcome.  I know the site isn't perfect by any means, but it's a work in progress!

- SFMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFMiner (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:06:19 PM

Reserved
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that I just launched the Cloud Mining Directory!  The goal is to provide accurate reviews based on specific criteria.  The criteria I chose are trust, price, maintenance fees, dashboard design, payment reliability, and to a lesser extent, referral/signup bonus.  

This is NOT just another site with a few comments and a million referral links and ads.  At this point I'm running this site ad-free, and although I eventually plan to monetize it, I want to keep it as unbiased as possible.  Any links to cloud mining companies do not and will not include referral fees.

Judge my reviews for yourself, and add your own reviews to keep me honest.  You can submit your own review for each company, but I would ask for reviews from people who have at least 1-2 months of first-hand experience with each company they review.

I reviewed 6 cloud mining sites initially, and will review more as soon as I have time.  So far I have reviewed:

I had written a review for CEX.IO, but then they suspended cloud mining services, so I removed them from the list.

I am focusing on cloud mining companies who offer Bitcoin mining contracts, but in the future I will likely add an section for other cryptocurrency mining contracts.  There are so many more companies to review, I have my work cut out for me!  

I am also taking requests for the next companies I should review.  Obviously some contracts are a lot more expensive than others, and so far I have focused on companies with low minimum investments.  Please post recommendations here!

Thanks everyone, and all feedback is welcome.  I know the site isn't perfect by any means, but it's a work in progress!

- SFMiner

does GAW even a cloud mining company anymore? last i heard they suspend their sha256 contracts and most scrypt is prolly change to that some kind of cashtaker wallet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes so nothing to be review IMO

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:55:56 PM

Your review score is crazy...lol

This is for cloudminr.io:

GOOD
Cheap cost per GHS for 5 years
Zero maintenance and electricity fee
Clear dashboard interface
Simple reinvestment option
Signup bonus
BAD
Lack of corporate transparency
Short history (Approx. Oct. 30 2014)
No choice of mining pool
No proof of mining
Non-transferable mining contracts

You gave this an 8 - Great... Shocked

I think the bad you listed for outweighs the good you listed.
SFMiner (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

Your review score is crazy...lol

This is for cloudminr.io:

GOOD
Cheap cost per GHS for 5 years
Zero maintenance and electricity fee
Clear dashboard interface
Simple reinvestment option
Signup bonus
BAD
Lack of corporate transparency
Short history (Approx. Oct. 30 2014)
No choice of mining pool
No proof of mining
Non-transferable mining contracts

You gave this an 8 - Great... Shocked

I think the bad you listed for outweighs the good you listed.

I definitely understand why you might think the bad outweighs the good based on that section alone - good point!.   

However, all of the negative factors impact the cloudminr.io's "trust" score (which gives them a 3 out of 10).  The positives (low price, zero maintenance fee, clear dashboard, and the signup bonus) all have their own rating, which are excellent across the board for cloudminr.io, so they end up far outweighing the negative aspects. 

Then again, cloudminr.io may turn out to be a ponzi scheme, in which case I'll have to re-rate them.

Thanks for the feedback!
SFMiner (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:31:18 PM

- SFMiner

does GAW even a cloud mining company anymore? last i heard they suspend their sha256 contracts and most scrypt is prolly change to that some kind of cashtaker wallet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes so nothing to be review IMO

I hear you; I actually wrote the GAWMiners review a week before they suspended their service, so I had to re-write the review after the announcement before I could launch my site.  I gave them the second lowest score (second only to PB Mining) because of their service suspension, and I mention that fact numerous times in the review itself. 

How about this; if they don't re-launch their cloud mining services by April, I'll remove them from the list altogether.  Deal? 

SFMiner (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

Which cloud mining company should I review next?  Any recommendations? 

Post here or PM me and I'll get to work.  At the moment I'm still focused on Bitcoin mining vs. any other cryptocurrencies.
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:44:02 AM

You should review HashFlare.

It seems like it is fairly new. The parent company is HashCoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: