Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to start a Website, need services  (Read 1201 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 03:06:48 AM

I'm looking to start a website and need someone to set it up. There are some basic things I know I want, but I would like some consultation from someone who's set up sites before. I'll be paying in USD, but I want the site somewhat Bitcoin related. If you think you can help me out, let me know.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 05:56:27 AM

Why not pay in btc?

And more details on what you need done and any restricions would also go a long way in helping.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Basiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 06:33:31 AM

deploy LYME, attach [prefered]CMS, plug JSON support and you ready 2 go -)
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 07:57:34 PM

Why not pay in btc?

And more details on what you need done and any restricions would also go a long way in helping.

I'm assuming I don't have enough to pay for these kinds of services.

As for what I need, I need to set up a site where people sign up, list things on a classifieds type format, and I get paid through upgraded listings,additional pictures, and ads. I'm also considering a ratings system and forum. When they list, I'd like a section that says what types of payment they'll accept, including Bitcoin.
graingert

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 08:39:39 PM

Why not pay in btc?

As for what I need, I need to set up a site where people sign up, list things on a classifieds type format, and I get paid through upgraded listings,additional pictures, and ads. I'm also considering a ratings system and forum. When they list, I'd like a section that says what types of payment they'll accept, including Bitcoin.

use the bitcoin-otc rating system by requiring people to clearsign something when they sign up.
forum is fairly easy - but linking accounts together is a little harder (Steam/Valve don't bother for example)
the classifieds adds is not too hard either.

requesting payment in anything other than bitcoin will be the hardest thing - unless you want to pay the exorbitant fees of Paypal/Google Checkout

*Image Removed*
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 09:05:55 PM

Why not pay in btc?

use the bitcoin-otc rating system by requiring people to clearsign something when they sign up.
forum is fairly easy - but linking accounts together is a little harder (Steam/Valve don't bother for example)
the classifieds adds is not too hard either.

requesting payment in anything other than bitcoin will be the hardest thing - unless you want to pay the exorbitant fees of Paypal/Google Checkout

I didn't think it would be too hard, for any who knows what they're doing. Unfortunately, that's not me. Well, I can do Paypal, or since I already have a business, use my merchant account to process card payments. But my main concern is allowing people to put what they'll accept for the items in my classified section (which I assume is actually the least of my concerns).
charlie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 09:15:22 AM

Hi,

I can do the job for you, i'm a website and logo designer and would probably use a Joomla with some Cart options but we may need somone to help me on the eccomerce side of things as i've never done a bitcoin payment site just regular USD or GBP sites Smiley

But drop me a PM, i'd rather work for BTC's as i'm new and wna start earning them NOW Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: