Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 0.6 BTC with $150 on PayPal debit card thru PayPal  (Read 915 times)
Shadow_Phantom (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:51:48 PM

or at -6%. No, my PayPal account is not verified and I can not verify it due to banking issues. It is my moms PayPal account that is registered with my e-mail. If I connect her bank account e-Bay will basically rid her bank account of all our funds because of the stupid fees that I never paid so I can't do that to verify it. I understand if you don't want to do business but don't give me the wrap on how I'm trying to scam people. I'm not trying to scam anybody. I really need this BTC so please give me a chance. I've tried everyone on localbitcoins.com and something always gets in the way of completing the transaction. Can't use coin.mx or virwox.com because for some reason every time I try to verify either my identity or my mother's identity through the debit card it denies it and then I can only use the debit card for PIN transactions AKA PayPal. Now after reading this I'm sure you'll understand that this is the only way for me to get bitcoins and I'm not trying to scam anybody. Dunno who distrusted me on here from previous posts but those people are a bunch of morons. Somebody please give me a chance and let me buy bitcoins from them or tell me some kind of workaround for this problem (can't use eBay to buy bitcoins because PayPal account is not verified), otherwise I'm just gonna have $150 sitting on a card that I can't even use and can't withdraw the money off of it because of the identity verification problem. It's complete and utter bullcrap. Anyways, shoot me a pm if you can help me out or post here. Thanks.  Undecided Huh

P.S. the BTC below is the wrong one I think. The right one is 1MNDcDgtpiuDymr8aQLxpdtykwMMB9xi9R

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Phantom (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

Localbitcoins profile: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Aston716/
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:03:37 PM

or at -6%. No, my PayPal account is not verified and I can not verify it due to banking issues. It is my moms PayPal account that is registered with my e-mail. If I connect her bank account e-Bay will basically rid her bank account of all our funds because of the stupid fees that I never paid so I can't do that to verify it. I understand if you don't want to do business but don't give me the wrap on how I'm trying to scam people. I'm not trying to scam anybody. I really need this BTC so please give me a chance. I've tried everyone on localbitcoins.com and something always gets in the way of completing the transaction. Can't use coin.mx or virwox.com because for some reason every time I try to verify either my identity or my mother's identity through the debit card it denies it and then I can only use the debit card for PIN transactions AKA PayPal. Now after reading this I'm sure you'll understand that this is the only way for me to get bitcoins and I'm not trying to scam anybody. Dunno who distrusted me on here from previous posts but those people are a bunch of morons. Somebody please give me a chance and let me buy bitcoins from them or tell me some kind of workaround for this problem (can't use eBay to buy bitcoins because PayPal account is not verified), otherwise I'm just gonna have $150 sitting on a card that I can't even use and can't withdraw the money off of it because of the identity verification problem. It's complete and utter bullcrap. Anyways, shoot me a pm if you can help me out or post here. Thanks.  Undecided Huh

P.S. the BTC below is the wrong one I think. The right one is 1MNDcDgtpiuDymr8aQLxpdtykwMMB9xi9R

What's with all these threads all offering to buy bitcoins and pay with PayPal? Is it a deliberate attempt to ignore the sticky on top of this forum? Or scammers fighting reality. (no, no, that sticky isn't there... or its there but i will just pretend it's not there!)

Shadow_Phantom (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

I saw the sticky.. Yes I basically "ignored it" because the people on this site piss me off when they label me and others as scammers.. Christ I didn't just type that for nothing and I  have nothing else to do with the money other than buy random shit online so why would I scam somebody? FFS...
Shadow_Phantom (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:40:13 PM

Okay terms are now that we use this site: http://btcrow.com/ So that we are both safe during the transaction. I think that it would work out just fine for both me and seller here.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:41:24 PM

Okay terms are now that we use this site: http://btcrow.com/ So that we are both safe during the transaction. I think that it would work out just fine for both me and seller here.

That's not safe, because Paypal is easly chargebacked, there's no safe mode to trade with paypal unless someone wait for about 180 days after chargeback window dissapear.

Shadow_Phantom (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:54:52 PM

Well then someone is just gonna have to take my word on this one.. Because like I said I'm not out to scam anybody here.. I am also offering a trade for the debit card for 0.6 BTC but I don't think I would give over the debit card numbers and name first unless someone here was extremely trusted.. So far not seeing anybody like that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: