Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 4.723 BTC for USD  (Read 4605 times)
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:16:39 PM

2 people did scam me and they know who they are but Spartan came through. Thanks for being an honest guy. 1/3 isn't so bad... LOL
1/3 is terrible, please please use a trusted escrow next time. It's surprising SellingHBOGo scammed you considering he has an open scam accusation thread on segvec!
Shane is a gullible sucker who will believe anything anybody tells him over Skype.

I'm pretty sure that HBOgo and RockMiners actually did scam that girl, a hundred percent sure.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:38:02 PM

It was pure stupidity on his part, new user has no idea how things operate here. Nonetheless should use due diligence, common sense should prevail and you don't send that amount of coin over without using escrow or dealing with a trusted member of this forum. It's sad to say but I'm sure he has learnt his lesson now as should everyone else that sees what went down here. There's no strong evidence to support he was scammed by anyone else besides the transactions themselves, however in my case I posted my address for everyone to see whether he sent the coin or not
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:38:16 PM

I'm pretty sure that HBOgo and RockMiners actually did scam that girl, a hundred percent sure.

Says the guy who can't seem to complete a simple deal without fucking something up. Please enlighten us why you think so.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:55:40 PM

2 people did scam me and they know who they are but Spartan came through. Thanks for being an honest guy. 1/3 isn't so bad... LOL
1/3 is terrible, please please use a trusted escrow next time. It's surprising SellingHBOGo scammed you considering he has an open scam accusation thread on segvec!
Shane is a gullible sucker who will believe anything anybody tells him over Skype.

Please learn how to speak basic English before making a scam accusation about me

shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:55:53 PM

Says the guy who can't seem to complete a simple deal without fucking something up. Please enlighten us why you think so.

I don't understand Cage why don't you trust me I always have proof when someone tell that I'm a scammer and Ill prove them wrong and others don't even have any " proof " of it. Sick world when u try to do something by urself without a lot of knownledge.

I will explain why I think so. HBOgo used to sell carded HBOgo accounts ( No one said a word ever about it ) he got scammed by segvec started to build up some trust and then scammed. OP have the proof and PM's  from both who actually said that they added her.
Rockminners is an alt of someone else I mean I can't confirm by my words but if you take a look a lot of things seems to be right.
HBO said to everyone that he has access to things in Canada and if you check the way he talked to her on skype conv pasted here is pretty similar to he's self. And this girl actually didn't scam anyone. There's no one who actually dealt with HBO or Rockminers to confirmed they scammed from he's real skype account ? We need OP show Screenshots of conversations and all.  This forum is full of scammers. I don't have any kind of tool to spot them than my mind and I've suffer for almost any kind of problem with people tryng to scam me. It's all about checking posts/trust/connections between accounts/wording and other kind of stuff. The forum force myself to actuallt stop trading.

shipitbuddy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:57:27 PM

Please learn how to speak basic English before making a scam accusation about me

You'r a fucking scammer HBO and you got many alts and I know it. shut the fuck off asshole. At least I can understand and talk and write more than 1 lenguage english is not my basic lenguage and people does understand what i write/say. Actually I worked as an english cs agent.  And you well gtfo

Shane Bellone (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:25:36 PM

Alright. First of all, fuck all of you who've said I'm a scammer, a liar or gullible. Never before have I experienced such a dishonest community that cares more about a few dollars than they do about their reputation. I guess that's what happens when you use a screen name. It's easy to steal when you hide behind a computer. Pussies.

Yes, SellingHBOGo and RockMinerOops scammed me. I am out roughly $600 because of them. Yet you rather accuse me of lying than securing your forum. That's fucking idiotic. It's such a shame that the biggest BTC forum sucks so badly. I do business on forums all of the time, sending between $x,xxx and $xx,xxx first. Never have I had a problem.

Even worse, I have been left negative trust and marked as a scammer because I WAS SCAMMED TWICE within an hour. The just shows the level of incompetence of this forum. Luckily, they took back the red paint.

Just to make it VERY clear for you ignorant fucks... Spartan ended up paying. I overreacted as there was nearly a 24 hour delay between payments. He turned out to be a very nice guy and 100% trustworthy.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:31:36 PM

Alright. First of all, fuck all of you who've said I'm a scammer, a liar or gullible. Never before have I experienced such a dishonest community that cares more about a few dollars than they do about their reputation. I guess that's what happens when you use a screen name. It's easy to steal when you hide behind a computer. Pussies.

Yes, SellingHBOGo and RockMinerOops scammed me. I am out roughly $600 because of them. Yet you rather accuse me of lying than securing your forum. That's fucking idiotic. It's such a shame that the biggest BTC forum sucks so badly. I do business on forums all of the time, sending between $x,xxx and $xx,xxx first. Never have I had a problem.

Even worse, I have been left negative trust and marked as a scammer because I WAS SCAMMED TWICE within an hour. The just shows the level of incompetence of this forum. 

Just to make it VERY clear for you ignorant fucks... Spartan ended up paying. I overreacted as there was nearly a 24 hour delay between payments. He turned out to be a very nice guy and 100% trustworthy.

im not sure u got scammed by them, did they pm u on this site to do the trade? if so show the pms if u used skype to do the trade thats your fault for coming to the forum and doing a trade off of it.
Shane Bellone (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:35:32 PM

http://s23.postimg.org/a2jj39ku3/screenshot_177.png
http://s21.postimg.org/we6risq9z/screenshot_176.png

notserp
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:42:00 PM

but that convo u posted shows u was talking to Nathan Do Not Disturb not nathanfund90.
Shane Bellone (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:43:18 PM

My ID is Shane.Bellone but my screen name is Shane Bellone. Have you ever used Skype? The ID and name can be completely different. Defend him all you want.

I hope you do business with him. You'll find out.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:45:20 PM

My ID is Shane.Bellone but my screen name is Shane Bellone. Have you ever used Skype? The ID and name can be completely different. Defend him all you want.

I hope you do business with him. You'll find out.

nope dont use skype lol and ur an idiot for sending first to someone with no rep just trying to help u figure it out dumbass im done here go get scammed somemore please
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:46:49 PM

no offense, you are retarded, before doing anything you should at least do a minimun research, you coulda just used circle.com and deposit onto your bank account if you are on the USA, you could have used Virwox to get paypal, localbitcoins with escrows, escrows here, read about trust at least, sell to only +trusts like spartan, there are plenty of users who would buy your btc with paypal that have high trust, even maidak, cryptology. You sir/madam is retarded.
notserp
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:48:50 PM

no offense, you are retarded, before doing anything you should at least do a minimun research, you coulda just used circle.com and deposit onto your bank account if you are on the USA, you could have used Virwox to get paypal, localbitcoins with escrows, escrows here, read about trust at least, sell to only +trusts like spartan, there are plenty of users who would buy your btc with paypal that have high trust, even maidak, cryptology. You sir/madam is retarded.

yep what a dumbass i told him to use maidak on like the 2nd page what an idiot use some nobody and gets scammed twice lol
Shane Bellone (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:54:28 PM

It was for ~600. I'm not wasting my time doing research over such a small amount of money. I expect people to be honorable. Reputation is everything in the business I'm in. Apparently, this forum is full of flakey adolescents.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:55:25 PM

It was for ~600. I'm not wasting my time doing research over such a small amount of money. I expect people to be honorable. Reputation is everything in the business I'm in. Apparently, this forum is full of flakey adolescents.

Not only adolescents scam, many of the big cons are well grown adults, 600$ USD dollars is a really high amount of money to be trusted to some random person on the internet, learn how to do business with strangers.
Shane Bellone (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:57:08 PM

It's a relatively small amount to me. Trust is everything.
Broadf

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:01:24 PM

OK let's deal.
I am looking to buy btc with 60$ skrill and have sent a pm too
Waiting for your response.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:03:00 PM

OK let's deal.
I am looking to buy btc with 60$ skrill and have sent a pm too
Waiting for your response.

Beware! Skrill is reversible.
Broadf

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:07:51 PM

Its not.

I am paying by skrill balance. Not a credit card or something.
I don't think its still reversible but I want honest trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: