Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitHashMiner 10TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 17497 times)
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 03:40:56 PM

Can I see some renderings of the conspiracy??? I might buy into that!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:46:04 PM

Am I the only one that cringes when "lead" is used in place of "led"?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 03:47:01 PM

Must be those damn Litecoin evangelists messing up our pristine Wikipedia article...
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:55:21 PM

for future use d9786af5d517291e4b53399bdf4e7c5c
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitHashMiner

OOHHNOOZ!!
 Nick-D must be paid by the government since he take care of bitcoin and military parts on wikipedia!!

LOOK OUT NOW BitHashMiner! the GOVERNMENT is after YOU!!!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nick-D is also in our conspiracy, you found out! Cry

All three of us are "big gang mafia"[sic.] confirmed

shit, sorry.. I better not mention anything about the military and bitcoin payouts

It is too late we already lost
In fact Taras and TheRealSteve is big gang mafia who don't want anyone work with freedom but if any company will give them money they they will say it is good company 1 example already showing in this post, I Guarantee that Taras and TheRealSteve also will try to remove me from this Forum

for the love of god let that be real!
Taras
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:00:56 PM

Taras and TheRealSteve is #1 Spammers + Scammer, I will proof it and Audience will decide it,

1. Taras and TheRealSteve tried many attempts together for removing BitHashMiner from https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison , Taras and TheRealSteve don't want BithashMiner show there, Now is question what they have authority to remove BitHashMiner, Is all Miners that all listed on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison  are no one scam if they are all legitimate then why there showing this:

Note that products which have not shipped, especially by new vendors, may be scams! Be sure to research any of these intensely before giving them any money.

Second thing is that on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison Another Miner company showing EMIC PowerModule you can check here what are saying bitcointalk community about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=903855.0 , They are saying it totally scam then why Taras, TheRealSteve not doing what they are doing with BitHashMiner, EMIC PowerModule still showing on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison and never they tried to remove it But Question is what is Authority have to Taras and TheRealSteve, In reality they have no Authority and on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison showing legitimate and scam and people will self decide who are scam or who are legitimate , Taras, TheRealSteve not will decide what they are doing spammy things on wiki.

In fact Taras and TheRealSteve is big gang mafia who don't want anyone work with freedom but if any company will give them money they they will say it is good company 1 example already showing in this post, I Guarantee that Taras and TheRealSteve also will try to remove me from this Forum

Thank you. Smiley

I will be framing this one.

Now to find the right size/shape frame for the job...
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

Maybe this guy

<--- (ytrawdog/SirRawdoglet)

was right, BTC is really a government own system doing all this calculation to crack passwords! :|
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:03:31 PM

Must be those damn Litecoin evangelists messing up our pristine Wikipedia article...

Oh them scrypt-lovin' bastards! Can't trust a man what his coin trades in the single digit dollars.

Speaking of bastards... boy it sure would be nice if BitHashMiner sent in some photos of hashboards or some other concrete evidence. Stuff it in the face of the BGM that's out to get him. Has he realized yet that even a good fake board will probably get him some paying customers? Amateur scam is amateur.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

[...] BitHashMiner - you say "If you are really interested about BitHashMiner then come on BitHashMiner website as buyer and ask questions about hardware, if you are not a buyer then why are you asking about hardware." But the thing is, you started this thread to sell your hardware. This forum is a place where people come to find out information about hardware, and that means asking questions. This thread, therefore, is something YOU made for US to ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HARDWARE. Going to your website is going to tell us nothing but marketing hard-sell and concept renders. Asking about your hardware is ON TOPIC. Threatening people who are moderating on a different site and accusing misbehavior is OFF TOPIC. Get with the program.

Post proof that the hardware exists. That's the only thing you need to do.

What he said...

Or; please have this thread moved to the scam section...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:17:27 PM

[...] BitHashMiner - you say "If you are really interested about BitHashMiner then come on BitHashMiner website as buyer and ask questions about hardware, if you are not a buyer then why are you asking about hardware." But the thing is, you started this thread to sell your hardware. This forum is a place where people come to find out information about hardware, and that means asking questions. This thread, therefore, is something YOU made for US to ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HARDWARE. Going to your website is going to tell us nothing but marketing hard-sell and concept renders. Asking about your hardware is ON TOPIC. Threatening people who are moderating on a different site and accusing misbehavior is OFF TOPIC. Get with the program.

What he said...

i have put a request in, you can to, 1st page, "report to moderator" say this needs to move
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:18:56 PM

What he said...

i have put a request in, you can to, 1st page, "report to moderator" say this needs to move

Thanks! Done.

Taras
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:19:16 PM

What he said...

I hope it doesn't get deleted. This thread is a gold mine.
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:20:24 PM

What he said...

Not deleted, "only" moved to the scam section...  Grin

AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:23:29 PM

snipparu

well..
http://web.archive.org/web/20150207162001/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=944406.0;all
just for you
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:49:16 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitHashMiner

OOHHNOOZ!!
 Nick-D must be paid by the government since he take care of bitcoin and military parts on wikipedia!!

LOOK OUT NOW BitHashMiner! the GOVERNMENT is after YOU!!!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nick-D is also in our conspiracy, you found out! Cry

All three of us are "big gang mafia"[sic.] confirmed

Yeah it's true.
Taras
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:02:57 PM

Yeah it's true.

The MD5 hash in the above quote corresponds to the following string:

I was being sarcastic... 2015-02-07
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:19:14 PM

People are watching that here some users trying to Disgraced of greatest Asic Miner @10th/s, Because if these people will not Disgraced of greatest Asic Miner then who will buy Asic Miner 10gh/s Smiley

AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:37:44 PM

People are watching that here some users trying to Disgraced of greatest Asic Miner @10th/s, Because if these people will not Disgraced of greatest Asic Miner then who will buy Asic Miner 10gh/s Smiley

now its coming out, the people who buy this 10TH/s thing only get 10GH/s

if i understand your English correctly
Taras
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

BREAKING NEWS:
This rig is now available for purchase in my mining simulator game, which takes place years in the future. Each unit costs one thousand in-game dollars and cracks 10 Thash/s.

edit: These are technically going to be a discontinued rare, because only 100 will be produced.
McDonald`s

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:15:12 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 06:28:11 PM by McDonald`s

BREAKING NEWS:
This rig is now available for purchase in my mining simulator game, which takes place years in the future. Each unit costs one thousand in-game dollars and cracks 10 Thash/s.
https://i.imgur.com/hDFr1bn.png
edit: These are technically going to be a discontinued rare, because only 100 will be produced.
YES! I GOT THREE! Grin
https://i.imgur.com/cc2ziHC.png
THEY WILL LOOK STUNNING NEXT TO MY RARE McRig!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU OP FOR MAKING THIS!
badabababa i'm in big gang mafia

McEdit: here is my rare mining rig collection!!:
https://i.imgur.com/qwQzvsQ.png

i mined 15 BTC in-game so far that is about $20 million and i started with $2.5 million in game bucks so HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT Grin Grin Grin Grin
Taras
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 06:34:27 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

YES! I GOT THREE! Grin

THEY WILL LOOK STUNNING NEXT TO MY RARE McRig!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU OP FOR MAKING THIS!
badabababa i'm in big gang mafia

McEdit: here is my rare mining rig collection!!:

i mined 15 BTC in-game so far that is about $20 million and i started with $2.5 million in game bucks so HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT Grin Grin Grin Grin
Congrats! Wink

I raised the price to $1,000,000 each; they were selling really fast! Only 9 out of 100 left!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: