Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407482 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:03:24 AM

Look like ambercoin.info is down
But www.ambercoin.info redirect to ww2 witch work like a parked domain  Huh

AmberCoin.info has expired on 27.08 and we forgot to renew it.
Today site will be up and running.

when dividends will be paid,..

please give us an informations,..im sure you know about this but you just silent
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:22:25 AM

i simply think people need to show patients and let the company work its stuff out rather then tossing the fraud word around.

not everything from our sides been so smooth i guess but yeah seen a ton worse in many publicly listed companies.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:07:17 AM

since the site is down:

I made a copy of the Q2 amounts pertaining to each qualified wallet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VQrqBlJONctZgvalY8WRFVT53o6zl8KlcFQNAuSW5g/edit?usp=sharing

please confirm for the record that this is correct info by reviewing and typing "CONFIRMED AUDEN'S COPY OF Q2 AMOUNTS"

that would be a record against the possibility of this "company" turning out to be a scam and their removal of DEV Q2 spreadsheet from their Google account so that it could not be used against them in a Court of Law

hopefully this is not the case, but it is a good precaution

I have print screens from many of their announcements and dokuments published last year.
I suggest the other do the same.
There were many scans of documents published by the DEV. If it was fake, the DEV could also be called to account. If the dokuments were legal, company could be forced to do what they promised.
Also shareholders have the right to know the new manegement, audit result, and the financial data.

If its a scam they will declare bankruptcy and close up shop and there is nothing the court or anyone else can do about it.  The operators of he scam may go to jail but that does not mean we get any of our BTC. 

Anyone who had deposits at Cryptsy knows what I am saying is true.

Declaring bankruptcy is also acknowledging that they were running either a ponzy scheme or simply a scam. In both cases they would be held accountable. A company that claim they are doing profit and is even able to put precise numbers out there cannot just claim bankruptcy.

Jayfek

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:26:27 AM

I think to try speed up (dividend) things with force ends with dropping the AMBER project by Amber-Trade. Why? AMBER project is just too troublesome for company - for a little money too much troubles. The main business works and why manage expensive crypto investment system if there is cheap money everywhere seeking to earn some % of dividends?

I think delays and changes are related to:
- in Russia and in Ukraine too, there is "pardak" (mess, disorder) everywhere, it means that for eyes of ordinary people all is just unbeliveable mess. But it works somehow. There are different rules for everything. If you don't know these rules, you are out of business and money.
- production/mining business is not clean and well-dressed IT or banking business. There are unexpected delays, big investments needs, big losses, every day changing regulations, people who are demanding salary in exact day of month... and big profits too, if the business can manage this chaos. If somebody has not working in/for production company and seen all this... don't invest.
- last change of owners can mean that new majority shareholder is making audit and regrets every day buying this may be overrated and overpriced business. There are may be millions written in papers, that turn to dust in real life. This kind of shit can take time to sort.
Anyway, these 3 factors mean for me, that today's delay is good for business and for my dividend and share price in future.

I think the main conflict here is - company is mining/production company (everything goes slow and steady, goods in stock are sold within years, big money circulates with months and years) and shareholders are crypto-investors (fast, every minute counts, 1000% profit in 88 seconds, small money circulates with seconds). Amber-Trade just concentrates on main business (which is good) and forgets to talk with hectic centholders (which is bad).

I think everyone can change, bunch of "whiny" shareholders and "asshole" company can work together to make more profit, if there is better communication present. Very good communication... because people are very different and the project itself (production/mining company cryptoshares) includes many conflict possibilities.

As you see, @ this moment I am not in boat to take legal actions.
turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:06:31 AM

yes enough of the fraud/ legal action talk as it will not light any fires under any asses, and likely will lead to nowhere if this were indeed a scam. pointless to speculate, and all the threats in the world wont squeeze any more info from the dev than they are willing/able to give. i agree, lots of red flags with this "company," however, efforts to coerce the dev in such obvious ways is simply a waste of time.

auden

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:31:35 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 06:06:36 PM by auden

yes enough of the fraud/ legal action talk as it will not light any fires under any asses, and likely will lead to nowhere if this were indeed a scam. pointless to speculate, and all the threats in the world wont squeeze any more info from the dev than they are willing/able to give. i agree, lots of red flags with this "company," however, efforts to coerce the dev in such obvious ways is simply a waste of time.

requiring them to appear in a court of law is no waste of time - that in itself is a worthwhile outcome even if no money is recovered - they must understand that they cannot operate this way without any consequence - - - some people will simply not put up with this...

>>> they should not make commitments they simply cannot meet

>>> if they say they will do XYZ by a specific date =======> then they should do XYZ by that specific date

>>> if they cannot pay dividends, then they simply SHOULD NOT DECLARE dividends

These are really very simple concepts and very basic principles...

If they declare dividends to be paid on a date and then they don't pay dividends as declared, then that is FRAUD

I am not afraid to say that word, because that is what it is: FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

They have until Friday until I take action - - - I will not be selling any shares at all, AND I will look into getting them to answer in a court of law and pursuing this to full extent of law, even if cost to me is more than ten times what i paid for the ambercoins - - - that is my right
turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:08:13 PM

then they should not make commitments they simply cannot meet

they say they will do XYZ on a specific date =======> then they should do XYZ on that specific date

if they cannot pay dividends, then simply DON'T DECLARE dividends

if they declare dividends to be paid on a date and then they don't remit dividends on declared date, that is fraud

it's really a very very simple

they have until Friday until i take action - I will not sell any shares at all, but will look into pursuing this to full extent of law as is my right

well if you have a large stake in this then that is certainly your prerogative. ultimatums do not seem to work with these guys, though. might as well just pull the trigger. to me if they were just gonna disappear they wouldn't have bothered with the Q1 payment a month back, they could've just pocketed that $38k. there was a large boost in trade volume after that payout, but we are talking like half a BTC on ccex for instance and little raise in price, so if the $38k was to hype Amber for a P&D then they failed miserably. it seems more likely that they are unorganized, shite accountants, or simply not too comitted to the crypto side of this whole scheme. that being said, you are probably right as fraud could certainly lead to a shortfall in their fiat/btc reserves, especially when Q2 is expected to pay $250k.

legal action seems difficult/ impossible for those of us who bought amber off the exchanges, maybe its viable for those who bought from amber directly but what course do the rest of us have? i signed nothing, and received no official shareholder certificate, simply bought coins on ccex and got three dividend payments so far. not sure how you would tackle this point, though i admit i have zero legal/ securities background.

devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:46:43 PM

I think to try speed up (dividend) things with force ends with dropping the AMBER project by Amber-Trade. Why? AMBER project is just too troublesome for company - for a little money too much troubles. The main business works and why manage expensive crypto investment system if there is cheap money everywhere seeking to earn some % of dividends?

I think, that the new management have already done it - they cancel seling the shares in Amber. They just don't know what to do with the sold shares in Amber. If the company is legal, they must do something with it - the simplest way is to buy back the shares, favourably cheap... If we sell all the shares, the company regain all its shares and full control. It will work till we - shareholders run a legal action against the Amber Trade.
auden

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:37:26 PM

I think, that the new management have already done it - they cancel seling the shares in Amber. They just don't know what to do with the sold shares in Amber. If the company is legal, they must do something with it - the simplest way is to buy back the shares, favourably cheap... If we sell all the shares, the company regain all its shares and full control. It will work till we - shareholders run a legal action against the Amber Trade.

The UK actually appears to me to have some rather stiff false advertisement laws... legal action is the course I plan to pursue if by Friday morning there is no acceptable correction of this issue...
devega

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:19:44 PM

It is written here that annual report is available:
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09246220/AMBER-TRADE-LTD/companies-house-data

and nice report:
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09246220/AMBER-TRADE-LTD/credit-report

documents to buy:
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09246220/AMBER-TRADE-LTD/documents
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:29:53 AM

requiring them to appear in a court of law is no waste of time - that in itself is a worthwhile outcome even if no money is recovered - they must understand that they cannot operate this way without any consequence - - - some people will simply not put up with this...

>>> if they say they will do XYZ by a specific date =======> then they should do XYZ by that specific date

If they declare dividends to be paid on a date and then they don't pay dividends as declared, then that is FRAUD

I am not afraid to say that word, because that is what it is: FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!!

They have until Friday until I take action - - - I will not be selling any shares at all, AND I will look into getting them to answer in a court of law and pursuing this to full extent of law, even if cost to me is more than ten times what i paid for the ambercoins - - - that is my right

ummm ... none of your 3 >>> points are illegal as far as I can tell.
If that is the basis of you total claim, no court will entertain your 'frivolous suit'.

good luck

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:15:40 AM

Is it the same company?
devega

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:48:45 AM

Yes. The company and directors data matches.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:53:05 AM

Interesting to see all the key figures are 0£

devega

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:17:01 AM

Because they have no data. Generally data looks O.K.
Kazadar

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:19:36 PM

Did you buy some of the documents?

Looking at the free information, most of it isnt very useful.

devega

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:28:25 PM

Did you buy some of the documents?

Looking at the free information, most of it isnt very useful.

No, but free AMBER TRADE LTD Credit Report is useful -shows good company standing.
Kazadar

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:50:38 PM

No, but free AMBER TRADE LTD Credit Report is useful -shows good company standing.

I guess that depends on what you are looking for.

I personally find them pretty useless. There is no real info on the company. The company could be woth 100£ or 100m £.

Also its a holding company meaning that the company it self doesnt have any real activity, making it much more likely to remain solvent. The actual operational company could have a credit score which is much lower.

Slydrule

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

ummm ... none of your 3 >>> points are illegal as far as I can tell.
If that is the basis of you total claim, no court will entertain your 'frivolous suit'.

good luck

None of his points are necessarily illegal but they are potential evidence of a fraud.  A lawsuit of this nature is not frivolous based on the complaints.  It is only frivolous because it will amount to nothing in teh way of restitution for AMBER holders.  What can happen if legal action is taken is something called "discovery".  This is where lawyers can request documents, emails and other communications to see if this actually is a fraud.  Not paying dividends is not a crime but there are procedures a company must follow when declaring dividends.  If AMBER never intended to pay these dividends even though they promised them to shareholders, that is fraud and it is illegal.  This is the kind of thing that would be "discovered" during the legal process.

Again, look to the Cryptsy example.  Cryptsy made statements about hacks and theft of currencies.  During the investigation, investigators will determine if that is fact or false.  They will also find out if Big Vern intended to run off with deposits. 

I have no idea what AMBER is doing or intended to do but its clear to me they have repeatedly said one thing and not done it.  At some point shareholders have a right to know exactly what's going on. 

A lawsuit would establish he fact, but I have to warn whoever gets involved, its going to be timely and expensive for both parties.  It would be better to report this company to the proper authorities and let them handle it, if they choose to.
Jayfek

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:35:21 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 07:47:05 PM by Jayfek

Amber-Trade status is dormant in UK registry.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09246220
It means that it doesn't operate in UK, just in register there, owns shared office and some little things more which are required to be in UK registry.

This is good known setup - main holding company is registered to UK, US, Luxembourgh or Switzerland to gain trust, get investments and to make major agreements. And real working businesses/companies, owned by holding company, are registered to local countries where businesses are due. Local companies can be registered through one or more tax-free "holding" or "management" company too.
In Eastern-Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Central-East, Africa this model may be sometimes the only way to escape unstable governments, fast changing laws etc (to rescue company/shareholders money and avoid robbery by (local) "law" and "lawyers"). ADD: Don't take this sentence personally. Was China in deep shit and were in Western-Europe only assholes. Everything changes with time and we can not be quilty for others have done.

And it means that no one can steal the money which is needed to run the business with profit. Not any lawyer ("seems easy money - big company"), not any shareholder ("lets eat and drink tomorrow today"). Every significant lawsuit ends with just changing the company. I am 85% sure @ this moment the money is needed to run the business, to fix shit made previously. Many things production/mining companies make, are just for self-defense. It includes defense of shareholders for themself.

And I am deeply disappointed that there is no communication from Amber-Trade side.
Say "Before the end of audit there is nothing. The audit ends in September." Everyone understands.
Say "We can not manage "litrovyi" "Nemiroff" and "Bulbash" from miner's neighbors... help!" Everyone understands and there are people within shareholders, who may help.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: