Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407524 times)
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

So... anybody get that june 20 or 21 email from the company? Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

I hope they are fixing the exchanges first.
But yes any registered accounts that did receive a email ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:51:02 AM

I hope they are fixing the exchanges first.
But yes any registered accounts that did receive a email ?

i got no e-mail..
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:54:08 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 09:15:14 AM by sluppy

Hmm I just watched the YouTube video , that's  a lot of glitching there.

We must have some Trusted bitcointalk members located in London that can go and have a look at that office of theirs.

Just finished the video Russian and French ok there was a translation running but I wouldn't hurt to a have a native English speaker say some stuff as well.

So If I understand it correctly the 250 million value comes from Gold and amber  in the ground those things are notoriously hard to predict but lets assume I believe what they say. (I will also "believe" that those companys are real and part of the consortium)

Now we come to Suntri I never heard of it before I cant find anything about it besides a sloppy made website I own the gmail address for they advertise with.
This company I am going to trust with 250 million of my money or rather 1.9 billion in a few months.

Its crypto over the years people have become paranoid with good reason And the RBC people are asking for a Huge leap of faith and not just one but 2 First you gotta buy what RBC is selling and then you have to trust Suntri with 250 mln in my book that's a very tall oder.

The only reason I'm even looking at it is because its the only way to get "something" for my Ambercoins if this wasn't the case I wouldn't give this project a minute of my time before skipping to the next.

Why does it have to be Suntri something with 0 track record ? it really hurts the believability.

Edit :
" Promotion action for exchange of AmberCoins into RBC tokens
A promotion will be held from 17.06.2017 to 17.07.2017, during which you can exchange your AmberCoins into RBC Tokens at a better rate, getting double profit. 
During the promotion you will have a chance to purchase RBC Tokens at a 20% discount, for $2.00 per token. The exchange rate for your AmberCoins into RBC Tokens will depend on the amount you have spent to buy RBC Tokens till the end of the promotion action or till the depletion of the promotional tokens. "

So they want me to buy RBC to get a better exchange rate on my Ambercoins ? OR does this count for the RBC I'm buying with my Ambercoins?
If these jokels expect me to give them 25k worth of BTC so I get 50% more RBC for my ambercoins their completely insane.
The same people that stiffed me on dividends disappeared for a over year are now asking me to fork over 25k to get a halfway decent exchange rate on my Ambercoins ?? Into their latest product that's just messed up. please tell me I'm Missreading this and their taking about the amount of Ambercoin you will exchange for RBC and that will count towards the improved exchange rate.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

Sooooo  Amber got a mention    Undecided

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bleutrade-vs-cryptocurrency-htmlcoin-successful-double-spend-lack-developer-response/

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:59:38 PM

Are they going to release a updated wallet before the transfers ? has anyone heard anything or made a successful transfer of Ambercoins for RBC ?

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:04:56 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:18:54 AM by kelsey

however in ambercoins case the attacker was the exchange lol noobs where holding large amount of coins with nice coin age then then turned staking on  Shocked

Hikuro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

Unless I be mistaken someone's math was off by a decimal up above. The exchange is 100 amber to 1 rbc and given the rbc is reportedly worth $2.50 that gives an amber worth $.025 not $.25. If my Amber were actually worth a full quarter I'm pretty sure I would have made a hefty profit. I don't have my trade notes with me but I'm pretty sure at .025 I'm taking a loss. Not a huge loss though, and if I actually believed I'd get my two cents out of them I'd be pretty happy at the moment. I'll give it a shot, maybe they'll start off giving money back for rbc similarly to how Amber initially paid dividends; I'm just not going to stick around for it to all disappear.

Does anyone know if you can do the token thing on C-Cex? I don't really use crypto much but I have an Eth wallet on C-Cex but didn't see an option there for tokens.

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:55:30 PM

Dear AmberCoin holders!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      EXCHANGE OF AMBERCOINS INTO RBC TOKENS

Taking into account that Amber Trade LTD has stopped its independent
activity and will continue to operate as part of the RBC Consortium,
AmberCoins should be exchanged into new tokens called RBC Tokens within
a period from 17.06.2017 to 17.07.2017.

Exchanging AmberCoins into RBC Tokens is not obligatory but Amber Trade LTD’s
successor is going to stop supporting the AmberCoins after 17.07.2017.
Since that moment the share in the Consortium’s profits will be determined by
the number of RBC Tokens.

RBC Token is ERC-20 compliant Ethereum-based token with total amount
of 100,000,000 RBC without option of additional emission.

Information about RBC Consortium, its roadmap and presentation along
with CEO’s greeting can be found on www.rbctoken.com
The exchange of tokens will be performed on an individual basis.

Before starting of exchange process please do the following steps:

1. Get Ethereum address and attach RBC token to it. (Instructions can
be found here
http://amber-trade.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Instruction.pdf )

2. Read terms and conditions of exchange Promo
http://amber-trade.com/2017/06/16/promotion-during-exchange-of-ambercoins-into-rbc-tokens/
and decide will you take part in it or not.

After these steps are done please answer questions below and send them
back to us.

1. YOUR SHAREHOLDER ID
2. AMOUNT OF AMBERCOINS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO EXCHANGE
3. WILL YOU PARTICIPATE IN PROMO? (YES/NO)
   If YES then please specify amount of USD

Best regards,
RBC team.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:29:21 AM

Unless I be mistaken someone's math was off by a decimal up above. The exchange is 100 amber to 1 rbc and given the rbc is reportedly worth $2.50 that gives an amber worth $.025 not $.25. If my Amber were actually worth a full quarter I'm pretty sure I would have made a hefty profit. I don't have my trade notes with me but I'm pretty sure at .025 I'm taking a loss. Not a huge loss though, and if I actually believed I'd get my two cents out of them I'd be pretty happy at the moment. I'll give it a shot, maybe they'll start off giving money back for rbc similarly to how Amber initially paid dividends; I'm just not going to stick around for it to all disappear.

Does anyone know if you can do the token thing on C-Cex? I don't really use crypto much but I have an Eth wallet on C-Cex but didn't see an option there for tokens.

That math is for people who directly bought from the company they get 0.25 people that bought from the exchange get 0.025 slightly higher then the first round where they sold 4 mln , is it Fair no if it a great deal for exchange buyers No.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:57:42 AM

Sorry, I missed that bit. I see it now.

Also I think you will have to get your own Etherium wallet I don't think it will work on a exchange I don't see how that would work.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

That math is for people who directly bought from the company they get 0.25 people that bought from the exchange get 0.025 slightly higher then the first round where they sold 4 mln , is it Fair no if it a great deal for exchange buyers No.

Well they got some balls asking for more money, while they refuse to pay out dividends.
I will swap my coins, even since the rate is plain theft, however those thieves will not get more money from me.

No way.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

Well they got some balls asking for more money, while they refuse to pay out dividends.
I will swap my coins, even since the rate is plain theft, however those thieves will not get more money from me.

No way.

Ye I feel the same way , I assume that the 1-50 after 25k investment is In Ambercoins but I don't know if they think they  can tempt me to "give" them 25k usd worth of BTC they are crazy.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:29:57 PM

What about coins on c-cex - blockchain broken  and yobit - wallet not working ?
How can we exchange them?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:46:04 AM

What about coins on c-cex - blockchain broken  and yobit - wallet not working ?
How can we exchange them?

This is what they sent me last week when I asked about that.

"
Hello,

thank you for your e-mail !

20-21 of June we will send every shareholder e-mail with instruction how to exchange Amber to RBC.
Some days later we will start exchange process.

Next week we are going to sort out situation with exchanges.

Best regards,
RBC team.
"

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:19:38 AM

Anyone exchanged RBC tokens?  The deadline is coming.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:07:48 AM

Did anyone received a mail arlready? I for one did not get an email from them?

OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:38:01 AM

Got the email, replied, and have yet to hear anything back from them.
Hikuro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

I've messaged them about where the value of the RBC comes from, whether the company will actually buy them back or if their value is simply expected to go up on exchanges, and they have yet to get back to me as well.
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

Did anyone received a mail arlready? I for one did not get an email from them?

I got the email too but I dumped my AMBER a long time ago.  I think I have 50 left on C-CEX which I can't withdraw because the fee is more than the coins are worth!   In any case, the email explains how to attach a RBC token to a ETH address and it asks for some information about you and your AMBER.

Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: