Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you for the refund shdvb !  (Read 2326 times)
michporter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:26:44 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 04:35:21 AM by michporter

What happened::
I've bought before from this guy some btc and stuff.
I made several exchanges with him. All went smoothly without problems.
Until today when this guy Richard who also bought and sold me before stole my money.
I give him the card with the signed receipt and 1 photo with the code and he aks for my btc address .
After that he told me that I must wait few minuts and he told me that the card was loaded by his seller and I must wait for the payment.
He told me that they will charge me for %12 of the amount and I will receive the money in my btc address.
Also he explained me that I must return to their website if I don't receive the money in about 1 hour.
I returned to the website and the Richard was off.The guy from the chat told me that I've been scammed by Richard and that this was his last day on their company.
That he will try to refund my  money in about 24 hours but he don't know for sure because MAYBE Richard didn't loaded the card yet.
He advised me that I should find a paypal where to try to redeem the card .
I didn't made pictures with the first conversation with Richard because it wasn't the first time dealing with them and I had no fear.
I made pictures with the second conversation with the other guy from their website and where he admit that Richard scammed me.
As far as I know a seller with his reputation must check every single of his  employees no?
I hope to receive the refund in the next 24 hours so he can proof that is a great member of this community and help a poor guy like me

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318030

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.msg10327963#msg10327963
Amount Scammed: 2.1063274 BTC/$500
Payment Method: Paypal My cash
PM/Chat Logs: print of logs if necessary
Additional Notes:  I know shdvb is a legit member.I hope that he will fix it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CatchYouMate

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:02:59 AM

The guy will return the money to you he's a legit seller from the community my opinion anyway.
homeless hacker

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:32:42 AM

SHD is in the wrong and should reimburse you.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:05:56 AM

The only thing that needs to be determined is whether or not Richard just created another account to do this, or if it's actually a real person.
michporter (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:21:23 AM

I really hope for a refund Sad I know that shvb is a legit exchanger.I bought from him few times before.I guess more than 2 time from Richard himself without any problem.
But how can you trust in the future in a company where any employeed scam you when he likes without the assurance that you will be refunded.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 02:20:30 PM

I was also upset ,he behaved so well the first week,yesterday i paid him for one week salary then last night he scammed and gone.I ll compensate you in 10 hours if i still got a reply from him.His personal skype:  theonlygooddavegray

I've learnt this lesson. Angry

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
michporter (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

I understand, but he scammed me when he was still working at your company.I dealt with your company not with Richard.
I don't want to be rude but from my point of view,as employer he is your responsibility.
I'm not a rich guy, when my wife will hear she will kill me Sad
Please refund my money please sir
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

I understand, but he scammed me when he was still working at your company.I dealt with your company not with Richard.
I don't want to be rude but from my point of view,as employer he is your responsibility.
I'm not a rich guy, when my wife will hear she will kill me Sad
Please refund my money please sir
He said he was going to compensate you. (see below)
I was also upset ,he behaved so well the first week,yesterday i paid him for one week salary then last night he scammed and gone.I ll compensate you in 10 hours if i still got a reply from him.His personal skype:  theonlygooddavegray

I've learnt this lesson. Angry
michporter (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:08:10 PM

I ll compensate you in 10 hours if i still got a reply from him.This was my concern.
You can take my btc address from your chat where I spoken with Richard. I guess that you keep the logs.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

I ll compensate you in 10 hours if i still got a reply from him.This was my concern.
You can take my btc address from your chat where I spoken with Richard. I guess that you keep the logs.

I think you'll get your funds back so dont stress too much
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:11:28 PM

I've bought before from this guy some btc and stuff.
I made several exchanges with him. All went smoothly without problems.
Until today when this guy Richard who also bought and sold me before stole my money.
I give him the card with the signed receipt and 1 photo with the code and he aks for my btc address .
After that he told me that I must wait few minuts and he told me that the card was loaded by his seller and I must wait for the payment.
He told me that they will charge me for %12 of the amount and I will receive the money in my btc address.
Also he explained me that I must return to their website if I don't receive the money in about 1 hour.
I returned to the website and the Richard was off.The guy from the chat told me that I've been scammed by Richard and that this was his last day on their company.
That he will try to refund my  money in about 24 hours but he don't know for sure because MAYBE Richard didn't loaded the card yet.
He advised me that I should find a paypal where to try to redeem the card .
I didn't made pictures with the first conversation with Richard because it wasn't the first time dealing with them and I had no fear.
I made pictures with the second conversation with the other guy from their website and where he admit that Richard scammed me.
As far as I know a seller with his reputation must check every single of his  employees no?
I hope to receive the refund in the next 24 hours so he can proof that is a great member of this community and help a poor guy like me

please use the correct format :

Code:
[b][b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b][/b]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:30:35 PM

Code:

It's not needed, it's just a recommendation/guide which makes it easier for us to read.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:32:50 PM

Code:

It's not needed, it's just a recommendation/guide which makes it easier for us to read.

I know but I think it is very easily to use that format, and it is very "efficient" (because we will have all the information  fastly).
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:39:59 PM

I think you'll get your funds back so dont stress too much

Did shdvb pay up the btc as promised after the 10 hours?
michporter (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:30:58 PM

Thank you shdvb for returning my money.Sorry for all this trouble.
You was so kind with me.Problem solved!
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:32:15 PM

You should rename the topic to resolved and lock it.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

These PayPal My Cash cards have been bringing a lot of negative vibes to the forums.
They're the new Starbucks gift cards for money laundering, and there's certain aspects about posts made involving them that's a dead giveaway for such. But I can't say what that is Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:12:57 PM

These PayPal My Cash cards have been bringing a lot of negative vibes to the forums.
They're the new Starbucks gift cards for money laundering, and there's certain aspects about posts made involving them that's a dead giveaway for such. But I can't say what that is Smiley

They are the new MoneyPaks. MoneyPak reload codes are no longer sold at most places so the next best thing that can be carded at certain stores is PayPal mycash cards. They will probably get pulled soon enough... Wonder what scammers will try and sell next.
homeless hacker

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:14:47 PM

They are the new MoneyPaks. MoneyPak reload codes are no longer sold at most places so the next best thing that can be carded at certain stores is PayPal mycash cards. They will probably get pulled soon enough... Wonder what scammers will try and sell next.

They are not the new moneypaks. A lot of people have the wrong idea when it comes to reload cards. Reload cards will always exist no matter what happens. Moneypak was just in too many controversies. This led to a spawn of other reload(it) cards.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:48:43 PM

They are not the new moneypaks. A lot of people have the wrong idea when it comes to reload cards. Reload cards will always exist no matter what happens. Moneypak was just in too many controversies. This led to a spawn of other reload(it) cards.

I meant the way people are getting them, usually by using stolen credit cards and by scamming others. If you haven't noticed, moneypak resellers have switched over to reselling paypal mycash cards.

This forum is going to be flooded with people trying to make a quick buck by reselling these cards. You should be VERY careful buying and loading them to your personal paypal account because eventually paypal will freeze your account just like they did with fraudulently obtained moneypaks.

Speaking of paypal mycash cards, it's funny how newbies will get negative feedback for trying to resell cards but take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942945.0  Roll Eyes No negative feedback left on his profile.
homeless hacker

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

I meant the way people are getting them, usually by using stolen credit cards and by scamming others. If you haven't noticed, moneypak resellers have switched over to reselling paypal mycash cards.

This forum is going to be flooded with people trying to make a quick buck by reselling these cards. You should be VERY careful buying and loading them to your personal paypal account because eventually paypal will freeze your account just like they did with fraudulently obtained moneypaks.

Speaking of paypal mycash cards, it's funny how newbies will get negative feedback for trying to resell cards but take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=942945.0  Roll Eyes No negative feedback left on his profile.

I have been dealing with mycash cards long before the demise of moneypak. PayPal has always frozen account holders who redeem more than 1 $500 mycash card in a row. I have seen this occur myself. It is interesting how it works. Many codes come from ransomware. Even reloadit, vanilla, and so on come from ransomware. Keep in mind, vanilla are discontinued starting April 1, 2015. That leaves reloadit on the table. I, myself am a vendor on a rather large scale. Moneypak was awesome. Vanilla is awesome. Mycash is something I am not a fan of.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:03:58 AM

I have been dealing with mycash cards long before the demise of moneypak. PayPal has always frozen account holders who redeem more than 1 $500 mycash card in a row. I have seen this occur myself. It is interesting how it works. Many codes come from ransomware. Even reloadit, vanilla, and so on come from ransomware. Keep in mind, vanilla are discontinued starting April 1, 2015. That leaves reloadit on the table. I, myself am a vendor on a rather large scale. Moneypak was awesome. Vanilla is awesome. Mycash is something I am not a fan of.

Mycash will be gone pretty soon.. I'm sure during the next few weeks paypal is gonna be getting enough complaints to not want these on the market. Next will be reloadits, the only ones left for scammers.
homeless hacker

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:28:18 AM

Mycash will be gone pretty soon.. I'm sure during the next few weeks paypal is gonna be getting enough complaints to not want these on the market. Next will be reloadits, the only ones left for scammers.

There are other reloads besides reloadits. There will always be some form of card that you can reload out on the market.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: