Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mount gox down again? Now back to normal  (Read 675 times)
chnulleri (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 07:24:09 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 10:17:06 AM by chnulleri

Hello everyone.
is anyone else experiencing a problem with mount gox at the moment? The site appears to be not working properly. i.e. no movement in bitcoin price and transactions. I placed a bid order above the bid price displayed and it was not registered so ok i thought i would cancel that bid but unable to
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 08:49:39 AM

No need to worry. I'm sure that in a couple days there'll be an update on how to get 50% of your bitcoins returned. In the mean time, may I suggest starting a petition to get a scammer tag in place and start contacting lawyers. This worked so well last time, why break the mold. With that, I'm going to bed and dream about pussy or alien abductions, depending on which pill I take.

~Cackling Bear~
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:52:21 AM

No need to worry. I'm sure that in a couple days there'll be an update on how to get 50% of your bitcoins returned. In the mean time, may I suggest starting a petition to get a scammer tag in place and start contacting lawyers. This worked so well last time, why break the mold. With that, I'm going to bed and dream about pussy or alien abductions, depending on which pill I take.

~Cackling Bear~

Hey, stop scaring em.  Wink
OP, this happens like once a month. We'll just need to wait for MagicalTux and his employees to solve this again.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 09:04:58 AM

~Cackling Bear~

lawl. I wonder in what part of his code Mark keeps his master password.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:07:37 AM

~Cackling Bear~

lawl. I wonder in what part of his code Mark keeps his master password.
If he's worth his salt his master password would be stored in his brain, and everything else secured with a hardware security module.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: