Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I list my Asset?  (Read 1546 times)
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:29:27 AM

Hello.

I am a successful asset issuer in the NXT community. I am looking to reissue on a BTC listing platform. My asset makes between 0.5% and 1% per week and carries a money back guarantee.

We've been in operation for several months, can anyone assist me in finding a listing platform?

I would prefer a passthrough-style operation so I am strongly leaning towards Poloniex. I'd be interested in licensing one person or group to be our official BTC representative. Is anything like that, such as a "broker" (vs. pure exchange) available or is Poloniex the only solution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:45:01 AM

Hello.

I am a successful asset issuer in the NXT community. I am looking to reissue on a BTC listing platform. My asset makes between 0.5% and 1% per week and carries a money back guarantee.

We've been in operation for several months, can anyone assist me in finding a listing platform?

I would prefer a passthrough-style operation so I am strongly leaning towards Poloniex. I'd be interested in licensing one person or group to be our official BTC representative. Is anything like that, such as a "broker" (vs. pure exchange) available or is Poloniex the only solution?

Wow is this place dead or what! (squeezes squeaky toy) wakka wakka!

I didn't even get a "yeah right". Come on guys, this asset is backed by cash on hand visible in the account. And no one has any suggestion of a platform which would pick up this sort of thing?
tsm13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:25:30 PM

would you consider converting your cash on hand to BTC and putting this in escrow?
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:20:54 PM

would you consider converting your cash on hand to BTC and putting this in escrow?

It's not cash, the fund keeps it's backing directly in cryptocoin.

Theoretically if the fund was run in BTC, the BTC could be kept in escrow instead of in the main account, but I don't see why this would be necessary. There would have to be a condition that the BTC be set as a bid order for the security. The unique feature of how I manage the insurance side of this asset is that anyone can sell out at any time for essentially what they paid for the asset. This proves to the investor in a very simple way the fund is 100% backed, and it has the added bonus of providing excellent liquidity.

By the way I know that just from what I have said it doesn't make sense how this could work, but I haven't discussed the details. I'm more interested in seeing what the good places are to list a worthwhile security right now than discussing the minutiae of my asset. We can discuss that stuff later if we find a place to apply and make a push to get into the BTC community.
tsm13

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:00:06 PM

Ok so your longwinded answer is no escrow, good luck!
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:24:31 AM

It's not cash, the fund keeps it's backing directly in cryptocoin.

Theoretically if the fund was run in BTC, the BTC could be kept in escrow instead of in the main account, but I don't see why this would be necessary. There would have to be a condition that the BTC be set as a bid order for the security. The unique feature of how I manage the insurance side of this asset is that anyone can sell out at any time for essentially what they paid for the asset. This proves to the investor in a very simple way the fund is 100% backed, and it has the added bonus of providing excellent liquidity.

By the way I know that just from what I have said it doesn't make sense how this could work, but I haven't discussed the details. I'm more interested in seeing what the good places are to list a worthwhile security right now than discussing the minutiae of my asset. We can discuss that stuff later if we find a place to apply and make a push to get into the BTC community.

Ok so your longwinded answer is no escrow, good luck!

Sorry you feel it's longwinded, but in this case your impatience caused you to make a mistake. I just said it could be kept in escrow. I highlighted the part where I said that so you don't need to read the explanation of why it's not necessary.

That and I have already been running the fund for months so I don't really feel the need to impress people at that level.
gmannnnn

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:49:19 AM

well with your trust rating, I would not list it anywhere.
printshop (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:21:52 AM

well with your trust rating, I would not list it anywhere.

I don't think you know who you're talking to, but that's okay. The neg doesn't reflect on me I assure you, it reflects on Vod and the idiotic trust system this forum uses. I suggest you use OTC instead, or one of the many 2.0 trust platforms.

I'm getting the picture that this forum community is full of shit. Maybe the question I should be asking is, where people go to do business around here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: