Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 07:41:12 PM

The celebs really know what's going on.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binspac

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:04:24 PM

The celebs really know what's going on.

What makes you think that?
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:07:18 PM

cryptoanarchist, why do you think they did it, what was the reason? I love conspiracy theories, but this one doesn't make any sense.

Cui bono?

What has been the tone of the media lately?

Hmm, I have two picks. First is Christopher Nolan, to get media spotlight on his new movie, second, media industry to combat slow news day.

Seriously though I live under a rock with my tinfoil hat tightly on, I don't follow news, apart from major events if they're interesting enough. What's your story?

Someone suggested this event was staged to introduce stricter gun control, as if America had not enough nut jobs going on the killing spree already.

Also, I don't quite understand OP, what's the link between shooting and Bitcoin? AFAIK the guy bought guns and ammo legally in local gun store.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 09:28:07 PM

1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
I don't consider any of them obviously fake.
Media is lazy and will re-use things often vs paying someone to film something new.

2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
Media is not all competent and the situation is rapidly changing. 

3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.

It is not easy to get a cell phone to record while you are running for your life.  Recording may get you shot.

4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
With rich parents.  I doubt it was 20k worth of stuff. 

5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!

Because he did what he wanted to already.  Not all killers are suicidal. 

6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=colorado+theater+timeline

7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?

I have not seen too many cams in theaters.  It is a theater not a store, bank or

8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)

Not enough footage to go around.  Its cheaper and easier to reuse.

9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks

Same as above.

10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.

Nobody was taking pictures while they were running for their lives.  Is that hard to understand.

10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??

Maybe he was in a hurry and that is what he saw first.
11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos

Someone smiles so it indicates a government plot?

12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.

People sometimes embellish the lives of the dead.  This is not unusual.  Maybe there is more that you or the media didn't find.  A tweet while having almost no bearing, works more against your augment then for it. 

...need more?

Not of the quality that you have provided so far.

False flag meets occam's razor....

I don't disagree that the government/media/corporate interests use events like this to for their own causes.....

But what is easier, setting up a complex killing with hundreds of witnesses involved (from the actual location to the hospitals, morgues and all) , making hundreds of people keep a secret in the day where one photo, one quote even one tweet can disprove it..........

Or just wait for it to REALLY HAPPEN then take advantage of it. 

Which is easier? 

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:10:38 PM

1. Obviously fake witnesses re-used over and over again (see above)
I don't consider any of them obviously fake.
Media is lazy and will re-use things often vs paying someone to film something new.

Honestly?!? Chris Ramos and Jennifer Seeger are the phoniest witnesses I've ever seen since 9-11. I've been in sales most of my life so maybe I have more people skills than you, but that is just not how people who have been in that kind of experience talk.

2. Constantly changing storyline (at one point it was 14 dead, another it was 12 - do cops not know how to count to 14??)
Media is not all competent and the situation is rapidly changing. 

That's not an excuse. The situation WASN'T changing. They had a room full of dead bodies. How do they think there are 14 dead bodies and then only 12? They were confirming people dead that weren't dead? Do you understand what a coroner does for a living?

3. Only one cell phone video. You're "just plane stupid" if you think that a shooting could happen at a movie theater and only ONE cellphone video would surface a day after - there would be DOZENS - at least.

It is not easy to get a cell phone to record while you are running for your life.  Recording may get you shot.

and yet, someone did. And from the looks of that cellphone footage A. People were walking, and B. The cops were already there in the footage. So I ask again, where is the other cell phone footage?

4. Shooter is supposedly unemployed loner, but manages to acquire ~$20K worth of shit for killing spree.
With rich parents.  I doubt it was 20k worth of stuff. 

Ah..rich parents that just lent him the money..very convenient. I'll leave this one alone for now.

5. Shooter is determined to "just kill anyone", but then just surrenders to police?!?!

Because he did what he wanted to already.  Not all killers are suicidal. 

Oh, he just wanted to kill a bunch of people in a theater and then go to prison for life - makes a lot of sense. Well, I guess you can justify anything just with "He's crazy", can't you?

You can't be "just crazy" and do what they say he did. It takes THOUGHT to put together the gear and the plan and to actually do such a thing, and such a mind wouldn't have the end goal of just surrendering to cops. That's nonsense.

6. No clear timeline has been put forth by ANY news outlet about what happened between the time he came through the emergency door and started shooting, and the 10 minutes later MIN. that the cops actually showed up.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=colorado+theater+timeline

I think you misunderstood the part about "No clear timeline", unless you never actually tried to find one. Maybe you're the twat who needs to Google. He supposedly kicked a steel door in, threw in tear gas, and then started shooting at people. That takes all of about 10-15 seconds. What happened for the next 15 minutes? He just walked to his car? No one followed him? Did he go back out the emergency door? Cause that would contradict witness testimoney. Lots of gaps here that should have been immediately explained with eyewitness testimony and cellphone footage. Instead all we have is one shaky film showing people WALKING out long after cops showed up. If you think that adds up, you're lying to yourself.

7. Oh yeah - no security cam footage AT ALL?!?!?

I have not seen too many cams in theaters.  It is a theater not a store, bank or

This was in a mall shopping area and YES, there are security cams around there. Maybe not in the theater itself, but certainly outside.

8. The re-use of the same cell phone video over and over by different networks (aren't they supposed to be competitors?)

Not enough footage to go around.  Its cheaper and easier to reuse.

Yep...in a crowd of hundreds of people only one brave soul thought to get their cam phone out, even after the cops were there.

9. The use of the same footage and pictures in general used across all networks

Same as above.

Ditto

10, The lack of any other victim photos or footage. (All we see is the same black guy in a B&W striped shirt(pretty masonic, huh?) with fake blood on him..from the same overused cell phone footage.

Nobody was taking pictures while they were running for their lives.  Is that hard to understand.

Yes, it IS hard to understand that after the cops were there no one was taking footage except for one person, and that we never saw any other bodies or even any other injured people at the scene.

10. Mr Sullivan's kid supposedly died, and he showed up with only a black and white print out of his face to show the cops??

Maybe he was in a hurry and that is what he saw first.

yeah right. I don't think you could even type that with a straight face. Your kid is missing and you think he might have died at a theater. So you go to the cops with a B&W print out of your son? Gimme a friggin break. Even trying that excuse proves you're an asshole.

11. Girl is seen smiling in back of one of staged "grief" photos

No, it proves that its a staged photo

12. Fake victim "Jennifer Ghawi" is supposedly an aspiring sports journalist, but has only a blog with all of TWO entries in it to show as any proof of her previous existence. Oh and a twitter where she conveniently tweeted she was going to see the movie.

People sometimes embellish the lives of the dead.  This is not unusual.  Maybe there is more that you or the media didn't find.  A tweet while having almost no bearing, works more against your augment then for it. 

Oh I see, so these days you can become a intern at Fox News to be a sports journalist without ever having wrote anything? Never wrote anything at all about sports, but was an aspiring sports journalist. Does your logic just suck? Or are you twisting it around that brain tumor of yours that is your brainwashed faith in the TV? Or are you just a troll?

I'm grumpy!!
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:16:58 PM

No, it proves that its a staged photo[/quote]
Surely a staged photo would be perfect? Why would they rush out a poor job? Surely the would take the photo with plenty of time to perfect it, probably before the incident.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:49:43 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2012, 11:00:49 PM by cryptoanarchist

Surely a staged photo would be perfect? Why would they rush out a poor job? Surely the would take the photo with plenty of time to perfect it, probably before the incident.

You'd think, but they know the American masses will buy any stupid garbage, so they're not trying that hard.

I'm grumpy!!
Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:58:07 PM

You'd think, but they know the American masses will buy any stupid garbage, so they're not trying that hard.
Come on - you're not even trying to maintain your delusion now.

Surely either the government is able and determined to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:01:54 PM

It's a common response to traumatic emotional experiences.

Smiling When Distressed:

Smiling when distressed was most prevalent in conditions in which participants reported the greatest emotional distress. Specifically, while viewing distressing videos, men reported experiencing greater overall distress and also smiled more than women, especially in social conditions and while viewing intensely (as opposed to moderately) distressing stimuli.

I'm curious. Do you believe it to be virtually certain - proven beyond reasonable doubt - that this incident must have been staged, and that the shooting didn't happen?

Would you say you are 100% sure? 90%? 50%?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:09:16 PM

Surely either the government is able to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.

Its not that elaborate for all the reasons mentioned. I'm not hearing a clear story or anything to convince me that this happened. One black guy in a striped shirt was WALKING out WITH A COP - so why the shaky footage? If a cop was walking out with a guy, that means it was taken AFTER everything had died down, so out of all those other people no one had a cam? Where are the photos/vids of the dozens of wounded people? They would have been on youtube the next day if this really happened.

I'm grumpy!!
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:12:10 PM

Absolutely 100% certain that it was planned and staged. Not sure of the specifics of how it was done though.

I'm grumpy!!
Scott J
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:26:14 PM

Surely either the government is able to pull off such an elaborate conspiracy or it's not.

Its not that elaborate for all the reasons mentioned. I'm not hearing a clear story or anything to convince me that this happened. One black guy in a striped shirt was WALKING out WITH A COP - so why the shaky footage? If a cop was walking out with a guy, that means it was taken AFTER everything had died down, so out of all those other people no one had a cam? Where are the photos/vids of the dozens of wounded people? They would have been on youtube the next day if this really happened.
The black guy didn't look like he could walk properly. I think you've watched a few movies and are expecting to see the same things...

Are you really saying it's not that elaborate to have 58 people pretend to be injured and to create 12 dead people - both of these including family and friends. Why do you think the odds of one of these people outing the truth is so low?

You have seen an unusual event, chosen not to believe it and then created an even more extraordinary scenario which you are 100% sure is the truth. Rational people are not 100% sure of a lot of things, let alone something like you are claiming.

Taz

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:30:01 PM

Absolutely 100% certain that it was planned and staged. Not sure of the specifics of how it was done though.

Great you're absolutely positive, now just quickly run it through the auld scientific method and you'll have everyone on your side.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:30:40 PM

Is all of the media in on it? Wouldn't you expect there to be at least one honest journalist somewhere?
You're saying this whole incident didn't happen. Do you believe 9/11 happened? (As in things blew up and real people died.)

Have you been able to pick up on things like this your whole life, or is it more of a recent thing?

Why are you able to see these connections that most people don't?
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:36:51 PM

I know "real" news is never posted here,

but seriously watch that video (video is now out from his first appearance in court room),

and tell me this guy isn't a complete NUTJOB, and giving him SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapons is a BAD IDEA....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes-appear-court-monday-111006043.html
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 11:50:43 PM

Is all of the media in on it? Wouldn't you expect there to be at least one honest journalist somewhere?

Let me state this at the very start: I'm not saying this is a false flag. I'm not saying it's not. But here's your honest journalists: http://428.nashownotes.com/

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:53:35 PM

I know "real" news is never posted here,

but seriously watch that video (video is now out from his first appearance in court room),

and tell me this guy isn't a complete NUTJOB, and giving him SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapons is a BAD IDEA....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes-appear-court-monday-111006043.html

The question who decides who should get guns or not. This guy quiet possibly was normal a year ago. Semi-auto rifles are less dangerous than handguns in day to day life, because it's harder to conceal it.
Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:58:55 PM

Oh, he just wanted to kill a bunch of people in a theater and then go to prison for life - makes a lot of sense. Well, I guess you can justify anything just with "He's crazy", can't you?

You can't be "just crazy" and do what they say he did. It takes THOUGHT to put together the gear and the plan and to actually do such a thing, and such a mind wouldn't have the end goal of just surrendering to cops. That's nonsense.

Hmm, what about Andrew Breivik?

You still haven't told us their reason for putting the show up.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Taz

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:59:40 PM

Damn it, I should be learning about btc,
What keeps bringing me back here?
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 12:11:47 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:38:18 AM by benjamindees

No surprise, HNC Software's neural-network prediction software was DARPA-funded.  Probably has applications in, say, predicting terror attacks.

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2012/07/darpa-neuroscience-research-and-the-batman-massacre-james-holmes-father-linked-to-darpa-2434319.html

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: