Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 08:28:19 PM

Who is trying to win a debate? Ive been very clear about what I'm doing and why...and civil discourse has nothing to do with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 08:51:24 PM

There is no winnable debate here, threads been off topic since OP.
evolve is expressing his/her feelings at others treatment of the incident.
For different reasons, there'll be no changing of anyone's opinions here.
I'm sure all sides are somewhat aware that.

I honestly don't know why I keep coming back,
some sort of super procrastination maybe,
there's a lot of big words on the threads I want to be reaading.
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:17:51 PM

Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:45:15 PM

(Sen. John) Kerry was born in Aurora, Colorado

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry

benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:59:50 PM

Apparently at least one witness is an actor.

The main Colorado theater shooting witness Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different name

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/x5i73/the_main_colorado_theater_shooting_witness_corbin/

Taz

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:16:42 PM

I've got an account with an extras service which I havent checked since creating,
Am I a professional actor now too?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:20:34 AM

The main Colorado theater shooting witness Corbin Dates/Dayton has an acting profile under different name

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/x5i73/the_main_colorado_theater_shooting_witness_corbin/

That seems to be the M.O.

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 03:26:15 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 05:28:20 AM by Raize

Did someone say there is a bounty for identifiable information? If I were to post a series of links/searches (including two email addresses of one of the more prominent victims and phone number) would that qualify for the bounty?
P_Shep
Legendary

Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198

This is not OK.

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 04:13:35 AM

This health food writer knows all about the subject:
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 04:52:46 AM

All these conspiracy theories suck. Something is weird about this but it isn't what people are claiming. 0.5 btc to someone who provides a decent source for the father being called in front of the senate soon.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 06:10:19 AM

there are a lot of points that can go on both sides, more interpretations will air, and more evidence will come out for both parties. Is there a motive to stage this sort of thing? Sure. Could it be done? Sure. Was it done? Maybe. I will say the story seems a whole lot more fishy than most other stories of the type.

Most articulate sensible post I have seen so far. The truth is NO ON HERE REALLY KNOWS. Stop pretending like you have more facts than everyone else on BOTH SIDES. Ruling out either of the possibilities is just as retarded as the opposing view point. It is like two people arguing which leg is better to cut off, the right or the left. Maybe you should just put down the axe.
Stardust

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 07:49:32 AM

<troll>

The CIA mind controlled Holmes using MKULTRA VII, like in all mass shootings. The purpose of those shootings are to carve crests of blood for the giant Transmutation Circle, that will ascend the 144,000 to heaven in December 2012. 6 billion people will die on that day.
The rest of conspiracy theories are meant to send conspiracy theorists on wild goose chase, lest they find out the real Truth.

</troll>
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 09:25:23 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 10:17:45 AM by cryptoanarchist

All these conspiracy theories suck. Something is weird about this but it isn't what people are claiming. 0.5 btc to someone who provides a decent source for the father being called in front of the senate soon.

Most of them are BS. The only thing that is constant is that the media was involved.

The pieces are starting to fall into place for me. Basically, how these things are done is that they have a "drill" at the same time for the same thing. In this case it was a mass casualty drill at Community College of Aurora.

They use footage and fake testimony from the drill and portray it as real. Then they air Diane Sawyer with a fake crying actor and presto! ..Americans gobble it up.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 04:49:01 PM

The pieces are starting to fall into place for me. Basically, how these things are done is that they have a "drill" at the same time for the same thing. In this case it was a mass casualty drill at Community College of Aurora.

Oh... That's interesting...

As is that.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 04:54:55 PM

Did someone say there is a bounty for identifiable information? If I were to post a series of links/searches (including two email addresses of one of the more prominent victims and phone number) would that qualify for the bounty?

I have a bounty. But it has to pertain to actual evidence of the victims' existence PRIOR to 2012.

Any asshole can make up some email addresses, fakebook and TWITter profiles and phone numbers.

I want to see actual internet activity prior to 2012 by ANY of the victims.

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 05:52:58 PM

Of course you want pre-2012. And if I provide this evidence, including two email addresses and a phone number that existed from pre-2012, you will definitely give me the bounty? How much is it? Who is your third party recommendation to be the escrow that will determine that I have provided sufficient evidence? You will transfer the BTC to someone we both agree upon and then I will reveal all the information I know via PM (to you and an escrow) and a forum post as proof. Does that sound acceptable?

Please note, immediately after I post this information in this thread I'm confident that an admin or mod will either take it down of their own free will or be requested to take it down, because I will also be alerting relevant family members, IT staff, and specific individuals (possibly law enforcement officers) as to how I found the information as well, if a mod or admin would prefer I not post it at all I will not, but I want to make sure I get this bounty.

I actually have the email for one of the people hosting the phone number on their website and I hope to close at least that Google search method down shortly after posting this.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 05:58:45 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 08:44:00 PM by evolve

I'm all for anything that will shut these conspiracy theorist morons up, but dont you think its shady to sell someones personal info to a (likely crazy) stranger on the internet for the sake of a few BTC's? You know this asshole is going to start calling and harrasing them, thats if he doesnt pass the info on to every conspiracy board on the net (so a bunch of other assholes can harass them too).  Do what you want, but its probably a bad idea.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 06:00:46 PM

Wait, how much is the bounty for?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Of course you want pre-2012. And if I provide this evidence, including two email addresses and a phone number that existed from pre-2012, you will definitely give me the bounty? How much is it? Who is your third party recommendation to be the escrow that will determine that I have provided sufficient evidence? You will transfer the BTC to someone we both agree upon and then I will reveal all the information I know via PM (to you and an escrow) and a forum post as proof. Does that sound acceptable?

Please note, immediately after I post this information in this thread I'm confident that an admin or mod will either take it down of their own free will or be requested to take it down, because I will also be alerting relevant family members, IT staff, and specific individuals (possibly law enforcement officers) as to how I found the information as well, if a mod or admin would prefer I not post it at all I will not, but I want to make sure I get this bounty.

I actually have the email for one of the people hosting the phone number on their website and I hope to close at least that Google search method down shortly after posting this.

I'm not sure how this proves their existence? I can send you email addresses and phone numbers that existed pre-2012...that doesn't prove they were used by the victims.

Didn't I just say any asshole can make up an email account?

I'm grumpy!!
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 06:08:04 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 06:41:55 PM by evolve

$20 says you never get paid either....All the proof in the world wont matter, he is a crazy person who believes in profoundly stupid bullshit (and there is no amount of reason in the world that can overcome that). Hes already being intentionally obtuse, he obviously has no intention of paying you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: