Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 06:23:18 PM

NO ON HERE REALLY KNOWS.

Bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 06:23:48 PM

Sorry, this doesn't really help in finding the truth, but this is too weird to ignore:

Colorado University Had Identical Drill On Same Day As ‘Batman’ Massacre

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21126462/real-life-shooting-imitates-training-exercise-at-parker
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 08:54:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 10:29:01 PM by Raize

I'm not sure how this proves their existence? I can send you email addresses and phone numbers that existed pre-2012...that doesn't prove they were used by the victims.

I can show *how* I got the emails and phone number using only the alleged victim's name and evidence that they were posted online by the victim pre-2012. They will be on sites relevant to other data and any rational person can easily conclude the person existed prior to 2012. A carefully worded email to the account or cell phone in question could even generate a response, assuming they survive. The evidence will be overwhelming, involving 12 different domains over 6 years, including the victim's own domain, friends' domains, domains for the groups they participate in, two academic institutions, various acronym-only foundations, InterNIC, and WayBack Machine records for any and all of the following. Google searches for specific queries will return scores more domains that would have had to have been hijacked or used to create the facade of this person online.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume you don't know how to Google searches by date (we can actually exclude all news since the incident using this form of a Google search) and have no idea what the Wayback Machine is. I'm also of the impression you've never met someone like myself before that has been doing this for over a decade.

Didn't I just say any asshole can make up an email account?

Obviously. And I would agree you are exactly correct, anyone could. This is why I'm requesting you pick someone here on the forums that you trust and that has a reasonable reputation (ie, isn't just another account you own) that you think can make a logical decision that I am not just fabricating such evidence.

If you cannot provide even one person's name here on the forums that you can say you trust, then clearly you have absolutely no objective way of ruling any or all of us as being part of said conspiracy, and you are wasting our time (not to mention your own). I'm offering a chance to prove to you that one of the victims exists within a rational manner. No one in the world but you and the person you trust could receive this proof unless they follow the same trail I do, and it will definitively prove a victim did exist prior to 2012. I'm choosing *you* to prove this to, you only have to admit you trust a single Bitcoin user here on the forums enough to make a rational decision to risk your bounty.

How deep does the conspiracy go, cryptoanarchist? How deep does the conspiracy go?

I will provide you this evidence, just find someone on this forum you trust and dictate the terms of what I have to find if two emails and a phone is not enough. I can assure you I've already found more than sufficient evidence, and this is just for one of the victims.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 10:13:02 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2012, 02:36:24 AM by TECSHARE

NO ON HERE REALLY KNOWS.

Bullshit.

Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:42:24 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 11:44:42 PM by evolve

Did you witness it with your own eyes? Then by definition you don't know, so shut yer shit spewin pie hole m'kay? Try having a discussion as if you aren't some kind of mongoloid wanna be expert.

No. I do know; I'm not a shit for brains conspiracy theorist with his head up his ass. Im pretty sure that colloidal silver you were peddling on the forums a while back gave you severe brain damage, so I can understand why you buy into this bullshit.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:55:10 PM

I'm not sure how this proves their existence? I can send you email addresses and phone numbers that existed pre-2012...that doesn't prove they were used by the victims.

I can show *how* I got the emails and phone number using only the alleged victim's name and evidence that they were posted online by the victim pre-2012. They will be on sites relevant to other data and any rational person can easily conclude the person existed prior to 2012. A carefully worded email to the account or cell phone in question could even generate a response, assuming they survive. The evidence will be overwhelming, involving 12 different domains over 6 years, including the victim's own domain, friends' domains, domains for the groups they participate in, two academic institutions, various acronym-only foundations, InterNIC, and WayBack Machine records for any and all of the following. Google searches for specific queries will return scores more domains that would have had to have been hijacked or used to create the facade of this person online.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume you don't know how to Google searches by date (we can actually exclude all news since the incident using this form of a Google search) and have no idea what the Wayback Machine is. I'm also of the impression you've never met someone like myself before that has been doing this for over a decade.

Didn't I just say any asshole can make up an email account?

Obviously. And I would agree you are exactly correct, anyone could. This is why I'm requesting you pick someone here on the forums that you trust and that has a reasonable reputation (ie, isn't just another account you own) that you think can make a logical decision that I am not just fabricating such evidence.

If you cannot provide even one person's name here on the forums that you can say you trust, then clearly you have absolutely no objective way of ruling any or all of us as being part of said conspiracy, and you are wasting our time (not to mention your own). I'm offering a chance to prove to you that one of the victims exists within a rational manner. No one in the world but you and the person you trust could receive this proof unless they follow the same trail I do, and it will definitively prove a victim did exist prior to 2012. I'm choosing *you* to prove this to, you only have to admit you trust a single Bitcoin user here on the forums enough to make a rational decision to risk your bounty.

How deep does the conspiracy go, cryptoanarchist? How deep does the conspiracy go?

I will provide you this evidence, just find someone on this forum you trust and dictate the terms of what I have to find if two emails and a phone is not enough. I can assure you I've already found more than sufficient evidence, and this is just for one of the victims.

If you have evidence, just post it here.

I'm grumpy!!
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:01:41 PM

Yes, please post it. Every time the press reports on something I am an expert in they get it much more wrong than right... to the point people would be more informed if it had never been published. From dabbling in researching stories outside my area of expertise I would say that this appears to be the case for everything they report. People need to replace the US press, which is clearly corrupt.

If the info you have is all publicly available then there is no problem with posting it as long as you are certain you can vouch that it is accurate. Any problem that results from people harassing those who went through this is relatively insignificant to what they have gone through anyway.
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:06:06 PM

He's waiting for cryptoanarcist to choose a trusted forum member. The chosen member will decide whether or not the evidence meets crypto's prestated requirements:

-Existed before 2012
-Do indeed belong to victim(s)

Now crypto it's your move..
bb113

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:08:08 PM

How big is this bounty anyway? I missed that.
Taz

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:10:49 PM

Think it was 2btc
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 11:17:40 PM

Taz, Crypto, etc., do you trust my impartiality on this matter? I think I come fairly close to the "midpoint" of this discussion, in that I do not trust what the media tells me, because at least some of it has been exposed as lies, nor do I necessarily trust what I see on the internet.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Taz

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:21:55 PM

Well Raize put it up to crypto to choose someone,
but I guess an ideal candidate would be someone who can put away their opinion and focus on the task at hand:
Deciding "Does the evidence given, match the prerequisites asked for?"
bb113

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:23:00 PM

2 btc who even cares... Post your info and see if he pays up.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:27:56 PM

How big is this bounty anyway? I missed that.

$33

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:44:14 PM

Ball's in his court, he clearly doesn't trust a single person on these forums enough to lend them the pathetic bounty.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:45:32 PM

Thats because he has no intention of paying you anything.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:47:54 PM

Ball's in his court, he clearly doesn't trust a single person on these forums enough to lend them the pathetic bounty.

I'm just waiting on you to post something. What's the big secret? If there is public info that proves they exist, just point us in the right direction. The whole board will see it and if it proves their existence, I'll send the coin.

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 12:09:59 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2012, 12:21:07 AM by Raize

I don't dox for free, bud. Especially when it's someone who did absolutely nothing wrong. I've met your type before, and I don't trust you to pay, especially after your comments saying essentially "you can't prove they are using an email." Pick someone, send the BTC, PM me and your escrow the transaction ID and anyone else here that wants the info via a PM can get it on crypto's dime (just post here if you want to be PM'd) in case the post gets edited/removed.

EDIT: You're also forgetting something important, it means something if you lose money on this. Both the thread and question of your honor to pay simply fall into the obscurity of countless other posts if you haven't.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 12:20:38 AM

I don't dox for free, bud. Especially when it's someone who did absolutely nothing wrong. I've met your type before, and I don't trust you to pay, espeically after your comments saying essentially "you can't prove they are using an email." Pick someone, send the BTC, PM me and your escrow the transaction ID and anyone else here that wants the info via a PM can get it on crypto's dime (just post here if you want to be PM'd) in case the post gets edited/removed.

EDIT: You're also forgetting something important, it means something if you lose money on this. Both the thread and question of your honor to pay simply fall into the obscurity of countless other posts if you haven't.

My bounty is for internet usage. If I can't find it myself, then its just some bullshit you made up.

I can google my name and find comments and forum posts that I've placed over the years. Why can't anyone do that for ANY of the victims?

I'm grumpy!!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 12:22:22 AM

Yes, that's why it'll also be every Google search you need to find the info yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: