Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bitcoin connection to Colorado shooting?  (Read 30750 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:33:28 PM

Your paradigm is limited to what Alex Jones and David Icke tell you. Well done on not being a sheep! Only a sheep would form their world view from more than a couple of dodgy internet sources.

One day you'll realise what a tool you've been. Either that or you'll just become more and more of a crackpot.

Sadly, I know you mean well. You're just really impressionable.

I've put you on ignore now as I can't be doing with 'debating' these topics. It just makes me sad to see such garbage on such an intelligent forum.

Let's see, you started off with an assumption that I listen to Alex or Icke - I don't. You know what they say about people who make assumptions right? You make an ASS out of U, and 'mption'  Cheesy

I don't listen to AJ because I know he runs gatekeeper duty for the media and pushes fear. He thinks a shooting really happened and uses it to heighten fear of the government's ability. I think it was staged by the media using actors and faked footage, and that Alex is intentionally hiding that.

I'm grumpy!!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:46:16 PM

This is offtopic, but just so that no one is duped into listening to our own disinfo agents here...

http://govtslaves.info/former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.

“The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and NORAD….that they didn’t they didn’t know what was real and what was part of the exercise,” said Bowman

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Taz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 05:58:10 PM

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:01:40 PM

<taz>

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

What a idiotic conspiratard!

</taz>

EDIT:  LOL...I predicted it!!
                         |
                         |
                         v

I'm grumpy!!
Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:04:27 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2012, 08:02:35 PM by Taz

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Ahh no, you predicted the opposite.

This is offtopic, but just so that no one is duped into listening to our own disinfo agents here...

http://govtslaves.info/former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/

What's fucked up is that anyone involved in that war got fucking peace prizes. Unless of course I'm a little misled by the way it is written.

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.

“The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact kind of thing that was happening so confused the people in the FAA and NORAD….that they didn’t they didn’t know what was real and what was part of the exercise,” said Bowman

Speaking of being misled, do these two sentences really mean the same thing. It takes a creative mind to spin something that far off it's original message.

Oh by the way, The Daily Sheep and all of our other reading material goes through a process called proof reading which has two purposes.

1 to make sure our propaganda is backed up by reliable sources. Sources - that's actors in your language.
2 to weed out any grammar and punctuation errors.

Without one, you rarely have the other. Though that time is slowly coming to an end with the rise of armchair journalism.
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:17:58 PM

You know, Taz, it's becoming obvious to me that you don't seem to speak English very well.  Is that the issue you have with understanding what the rest of us are trying to communicate here?  Is that the reason you respond to every post with confusion?  Are you simply lacking the cultural background to understand that the US government has admittedly and repeatedly, throughout history, engaged in false flag terror and psy-ops against the public, as recently as one year ago, in order to shape public opinion?  Are you not very familiar with the US?

Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:41:31 PM

I tried to dig up some list of gibberish you or one of your intellectual brethren posted earlier, but I can't be arsed reading over all those zigzagging, meandering and evasive maneuvers you call arguments. The basic yet incoherent gist of said list, was a collection of tactics the big brother, bully, bad guys that make up the US government, use to prevent leaks of their diabolical plots. One of the most prominent points made was undermining and ridiculing anyone who speaks out against them. Kinda like what you are trying to do to me right now, Ben.
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 07:08:58 PM

I'm not trying to ridicule you, Taz.  I'm not trying to prevent you from leaking any diabolical plots.  I'm trying to understand why you seem to have a ready-made, incoherent response to nearly every post in this thread; why you believe that this, for instance:

is a valid response to this:

So far, my theories are:

• You have attention-deficit disorder.
  • You are not an American.
  • You are being purposely obtuse (trolling).

So, which is it?

Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 07:36:13 PM

I'm not trying to ridicule you, Taz.  I'm not trying to prevent you from leaking any diabolical plots.  I'm trying to understand why you seem to have a ready-made, incoherent response to nearly every post in this thread; why you believe that this, for instance:

is a valid response to this:

So far, my theories are:

• You have attention-deficit disorder.
  • You are not an American.
  • You are being purposely obtuse (trolling).

So, which is it?

Haha, very well played.
Hmm..Which of these three theories is readily provable, thereby nullifying all I have said and am going to say?
Which one will place me in the box with the others that have no right to comment on such matters?
Which one, when proven, will validate the other two?
Which one do you think, oh wise benjamin?
Please bestow your worldly knowledge.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 08:13:05 PM

benjamindees, I'm just going to ask this one more time and I demand an answer:
WHAT IS THE BITCOIN CONNECTION WITH THE COLORADO SHOOTING?

This thread has been off-topic for 15 pages. I advise you to lock it after you answer me, because one or both of the following will happen:

1- Thread will be moved to the trashcan for being utter off-topic nonsense
2- You will be banned for being a crackpot troll

PS: Threads posted on Off-topic have a topic, and it still needs to be followed, so, don't even try to go that way.
Taz

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 08:33:35 PM

Though you wouldn't guess from counting my posts on this thread,
I am very glad of this decision.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 11:23:38 PM

benjamindees, I'm just going to ask this one more time and I demand an answer:
WHAT IS THE BITCOIN CONNECTION WITH THE COLORADO SHOOTING?

This thread has been off-topic for 15 pages. I advise you to lock it after you answer me, because one or both of the following will happen:

1- Thread will be moved to the trashcan for being utter off-topic nonsense
2- You will be banned for being a crackpot troll

PS: Threads posted on Off-topic have a topic, and it still needs to be followed, so, don't even try to go that way.
Option number 1 please.

I keep seeing this awful thread in my new replies list and I am unable to help myself.
Vernon715

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 03:55:03 PM

Fake story, fake shooter, fake victims.

The Colorado shooting reads just like every other false flag the media has carried out.

Go eat a bucket of cancer you fucktard. 

This happened right near me, I have acquaintances that were there and got shot at, ive seen the evacuees of his apartment complex (which they detonated earlier today)...this affected me, my freinds, and family directly.

So, from everyone here in Colorado, fuck you, you awful piece of shit.

I applaud you and must say that I think that cryptoanarchist should evolve...

Please lock this topic!!!!

Please donate: 1FfJzfpGCXD6saKqmMs8W1qt9wouhA98Mj

http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/1642

Blind

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 02:15:11 PM

Surprised it hasn't been posted to this thread yet, food for thought:

Batman Massacre: WHY and HOW and WHO
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74c_1343897860

James Holmes Is Behaving Like Sirhan Sirhan (Kennedy's assassin)
http://www.prisonplanet.com/james-holmes-is-behaving-like-sirhan-sirhan.html/

Aurora Massacre: James Holmes Mugshot Taken Same Day of his Court Appearance?
posted few pages back, in case someone missed it
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/aurora-massacre-james-holmes-mugshot-taken-same-day-of-his-court-appearance/

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 04:23:30 PM

OK, let's assume that that is a TRU FAX picture of the LEM. What are those dents and such supposed to prove, hmm?

Dents? Dude, do those look like real thrusters to you? Don't you think the siding for such a spacecraft would at least have some straight seams? Would it have sloppy, overlapping corner pieces that look like plastic drywall corners? How about the exposed wood grain around the base of the one plastic thruster. Did they make it with plywood? You seriously think we went to the moon? Don't you think if we went there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd be going there now? There'd be Hiltons on the moon by now.

If they fooled America into thinking we landed on the MOON in the 60s, I think faking a shooting should be pretty easy by now.
1. Why would we go there? We've been there; we brought back shitloads of moondust. The government has better things to fund, like the war on terror Roll Eyes
2. Don't you think if we faked going there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd have faked a better achievement by now? Now that we have computers with gigabytes of graphics processing power in people's homes? According to the US GOV, we've barely passed low-earth-orbit in a manned spacecraft in the past 5 decades.

Speaking of the shooting, how exactly is it an argument for gun control? You mean to tell me that the unemployed, insane medical student legally bought $20,000 of military-grade weaponry? Can I see the receipt?
Vernon715

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 04:29:34 PM

OK, let's assume that that is a TRU FAX picture of the LEM. What are those dents and such supposed to prove, hmm?

Dents? Dude, do those look like real thrusters to you? Don't you think the siding for such a spacecraft would at least have some straight seams? Would it have sloppy, overlapping corner pieces that look like plastic drywall corners? How about the exposed wood grain around the base of the one plastic thruster. Did they make it with plywood? You seriously think we went to the moon? Don't you think if we went there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd be going there now? There'd be Hiltons on the moon by now.

If they fooled America into thinking we landed on the MOON in the 60s, I think faking a shooting should be pretty easy by now.
1. Why would we go there? We've been there; we brought back shitloads of moondust. The government has better things to fund, like the war on terror Roll Eyes
2. Don't you think if we faked going there in the 60s with the technology of the time, we'd have faked a better achievement by now? Now that we have computers with gigabytes of graphics processing power in people's homes? According to the US GOV, we've barely passed low-earth-orbit in a manned spacecraft in the past 5 decades.

Good point.

Can someone lock this topic. It is stupid and way off topic.

BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 04:57:51 PM

someone lock this topic. It is stupid and way off topic.

+1000

Or retitle it, to something like "Conspiracy theories, Aurora shooting, etc.". There is no bitcoin connection.

-bgc

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
Vernon715

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 05:11:30 PM

someone lock this topic. It is stupid and way off topic.

+1000

Or retitle it, to something like "Conspiracy theories, Aurora shooting, etc.". There is no bitcoin connection.

-bgc

It may be in the off-topic section, but this is ridiculous.

Snapman

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

BTCRadio Owner

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2012, 09:12:57 PM

3 words sum all this crap up,

False Flag Operations.

This will only get worse, more shootings in crowded places like malls and theatres, all to be blamed on the 2nd amendment.

Have we all already forgotten about Eric Holder.....? To say corruption and alternative motives are non-existant within the United States government is so ridiculously naive that you should just hang yourself now and get it over with.

BTCRadio: 17cafKShokyQCbaNuzaDo5HLoSnffMNPAs
Taz

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:03:01 AM

Why won't it go away!?!
 Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: