Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38591 times)
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

Hi Coali,

thanks for the heads up. If you can't reach anybody over Skype, please send us an email and we'll open a support tickets. That's actually the fastest way to get help from our support staff.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's a list of the relevant email-addresses: https://www.bitwala.io/contact/

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Since there isn't any phone number to contact you .... It would be nice if you actually had someone taking care of the skype you have in your contact page.

I have been trying to contact you on skype for more than two weeks, but there is no one there.

Suggestions:
If you can not provide a contact phone number ...
Put someone to take care of your skype, or remove it from your contact page.
Put a chat box and an operator on your website.

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

Hi Jeff,

Please read my suggestions and note that although I mentioned the contact page you are referring to, I didn't say anything about contacting you by email or opening a support ticket. IMO that's working just fine.

Huh

Hi Coali,

thanks for the heads up. If you can't reach anybody over Skype, please send us an email and we'll open a support tickets. That's actually the fastest way to get help from our support staff.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's a list of the relevant email-addresses: https://www.bitwala.io/contact/

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Since there isn't any phone number to contact you .... It would be nice if you actually had someone taking care of the skype you have in your contact page.

I have been trying to contact you on skype for more than two weeks, but there is no one there.

Suggestions:

bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

Hi there,

sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I meant to write was: If you can't reach us via skype, please send an email and we'll get back to you asap.

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Hi Jeff,

Please read my suggestions and note that although I mentioned the contact page you are referring to, I didn't say anything about contacting you by email or opening a support ticket. IMO that's working just fine.

Huh

Hi Coali,

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Suggestions:

Download Bitwala App
Coali

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

No problem.

Any comments on my suggestions?

Hi there,

What I meant to write was: If you can't reach us via skype, please send an email and we'll get back to you asap.

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Hi Jeff,

Huh

Hi Coali,

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Suggestions:

bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

Sure. We are operating on a limited budget, so we can't provide live support right now (as in phone support or live chat support). You can, however, send us a message via email (or skype) and also schedule a call if that's necessary.

No problem.

Any comments on my suggestions?

Hi there,

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Hi Jeff,

Huh

Hi Coali,

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jeff from Bitwala

Just a heads up ...

Suggestions:

Download Bitwala App
Old_Timer

Activity: 131
Merit: 13

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:20:49 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 02:01:34 PM by Old_Timer

Hello I want to signup to bitwala and create a verified debit card.

I live in Greece but very often visit Turkey, can I withdraw Euro or Turkish Lira from Turkish ATM?
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

I live in Greece but very often visit Turkey, can I withdraw Euro or Turkish Lira from Turkish ATM?

Hi,

you can withdraw both. The card is denominated in Euro, so if you withdraw Turkish Lira, you'll need to pay an extra fee for currency conversion (3%). You can read up on our fees here: https://www.bitwala.io/pricing/

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:20:19 PM

Hi,

you can withdraw both. The card is denominated in Euro, so if you withdraw Turkish Lira, you'll need to pay an extra fee for currency conversion (3%). You can read up on our fees here: https://www.bitwala.io/pricing/

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Thank you I will apply for verification.
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

Is it true that with level 2 there is a limit of 2000 per month? THis limit is for ATM withdraw or also purchases?

How can one increase this it seems lower than all of your competitors, e.g. wirex, xapo etc
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Is it true that with level 2 there is a limit of 2000 per month? THis limit is for ATM withdraw or also purchases?

How can one increase this it seems lower than all of your competitors, e.g. wirex, xapo etc

The limiit can be raised to 50000 Euro per month. Simply apply for Level 3 from within your account. It usually doesn't take longer than a business day.

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:03:04 PM

The limiit can be raised to 50000 Euro per month. Simply apply for Level 3 from within your account. It usually doesn't take longer than a business day.

Cheers
Jeff from Bitwala
Thank you Jeff!
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

THis limit is for ATM withdraw or also purchases?

Hi there,

The ATM withdrawals limit for a verified cardholder is 2 * 1000 EUR in 24 hours.

The 2000 EUR limit you are referring to only applies to bank transfer.

Best regards,
Jan

Download Bitwala App
Old_Timer

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:04:49 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 11:04:01 AM by Old_Timer

Hi there,

The ATM withdrawals limit for a verified cardholder is 2 * 1000 EUR in 24 hours.

Best regards,
Jan

Hello I have the following problem:

I got upgraded to level 2, then a day later I receive this message from support@mychoicecorporate.com:

"........

"We need additional documents to upgrade your account. Please find below the status of the documents submitted by you.
* Proof of Identity (POI) - Invalid Document / Unsuitable document / New document required.
* Proof of Address (POA) - Document accepted / Document not required to be submitted.
On the basis of the above status, request you to submit additional documents to process your request to upgrade your account."

Then it forwards me to:
https://cardholderonline.com

In order to upload again my POI.

The final sentence of the email is:

"Please ignore if your account is already upgraded.
Sincerely,
Bitwala GmbH Customer Service"

Is this message legit?

Who is cardholderonline.com is it safe, how is it connected to bitwala?

Should I do anything, my account shows me as level 2 in bitwala.

I asked your support and told me that I am downgraded to level 1 but my account shows still level 2..

also is help@bitwa.la an official support email? I can see on your website help@bitwala.io ?

JL95

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

Thanks to Bitwala, i am happy with this service  Cool
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

Hi there,

Best regards,
Jan

Hello I have the following problem:

I got upgraded to level 2, then a day later I receive this message from support@mychoicecorporate.com:

"........

"We need additional documents to upgrade your account. Please find below the status of the documents submitted by you.
* Proof of Identity (POI) - Invalid Document / Unsuitable document / New document required.
* Proof of Address (POA) - Document accepted / Document not required to be submitted.
On the basis of the above status, request you to submit additional documents to process your request to upgrade your account."

Then it forwards me to:
https://cardholderonline.com

In order to upload again my POI.

The final sentence of the email is:

"Please ignore if your account is already upgraded.
Sincerely,
Bitwala GmbH Customer Service"

Is this message legit?

Who is cardholderonline.com is it safe, how is it connected to bitwala?

Should I do anything, my account shows me as level 2 in bitwala.

I asked your support and told me that I am downgraded to level 1 but my account shows still level 2..

also is help@bitwa.la an official support email? I can see on your website help@bitwala.io ?

Dear User,

We highly appreciate your feedback and we would like to answer to your questions.

The card is issued by Wave Crest Holdings Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa Incorporated. Wave Crest Holdings Limited is a licensed electronic money institution by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar.
They do manage cardholderonline.com, therefore is the message you have received legit and it has been send out to all the users that are considered KYC level 1 with VISA.

Following the EU’s Proposal to Amend Regulation 648/2012, known as the 4th Money Laundering Directive (4MLD), all unverified cardholders will have the following limits as of June 26th:
- Total card balance on your physical or virtual prepaid card can not exceed 250 EUR at any time.
- Cards can not be used to withdraw or pay more than 100 EUR per transaction.
- The 4MLD regulation applies to all cryptocurrency and non-cryptocurrency card providers located within the EU.

You are level 2 with Bitwala, however VISA has rejected your identity verification and therefore we have to submit updated documents.

We would like to apologize for this complicated level and verification process and for any caused problems.

All emails you mentioned are correct and will be forwarded as ticket. For further questions feel free to contact us to: support@bitwa.la

Best wishes,
Bitwala Team

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:53:33 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 09:23:11 AM by bitwala

Get all your questions answered in a matter of seconds on our new improved help section. Try it out! https://help.bitwala.com/

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

Top 10 places to spend Bitcoin in Berlin - https://www.bitwala.com/spend-bitcoin-berlin/

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

Want to see a new feature or service on Bitwala? https://feedback.bitwala.com/

Download Bitwala App
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

Want to see a new feature or service on Bitwala? https://feedback.bitwala.com/

Nice would be an option to receive SEPA-transfers to the account.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Youscammedme

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

Got scammmed by you, have not received my 500€ even if you have an automatical system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: