Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38590 times)
Rib3rt

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Hi,

I have topup my new card for the first time from the ios app, the transactions goes well and is confirmed but your system say there is a problem of "Underpayment detected".

How can I send more than I have? The founds didnt charged and I dont know what to do. Your support say about the verification level, but really the problem is another I think.

Thanks
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:26:57 PM

Hi,

I have topup my new card for the first time from the ios app, the transactions goes well and is confirmed but your system say there is a problem of "Underpayment detected".

How can I send more than I have? The founds didnt charged and I dont know what to do. Your support say about the verification level, but really the problem is another I think.

Thanks

Im not sure if you can send nore, if not send email to support@bitwala.com

The underpayment means that you sent less bitcoin that you were supposed to which is the reason why it says that. Would be great if bitwala added a button for underpayments that you could press and get a card load completed with lower amount of EUR.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Rib3rt

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Im not sure if you can send nore, if not send email to support@bitwala.com

The underpayment means that you sent less bitcoin that you were supposed to which is the reason why it says that. Would be great if bitwala added a button for underpayments that you could press and get a card load completed with lower amount of EUR.

Would be great, I didnt find any info of how to send the difference in the site, it would also be great that the app did not allow you to send a sum you do not own.
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Would be great, I didnt find any info of how to send the difference in the site, it would also be great that the app did not allow you to send a sum you do not own.

Hi Rib3rt,

Thank you for writing us. When you top-up your card you are asked if you would like to pay with your Bitwala wallet or with an external one. When using the Bitwala wallet you can only spend what you have and there should never be underpayments. When using external wallets please make sure to transfer the BTC amount as shown (not the fiat amount).

Could you please tell me if you used the Bitwala wallet?

Sadly there is no option to pay the difference if underpaid. The reason is that our partner does not support this option.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: I have made a suggestion about being able to make additional payments after underpaying an invoice. http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/89-would-be-great-if-bitwala-added-a-button-for-underpayments-that-you-could-press-and-get-a-card-load/ 

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
Rib3rt

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

Hi Rib3rt,

Thank you for writing us. When you top-up your card you are asked if you would like to pay with your Bitwala wallet or with an external one. When using the Bitwala wallet you can only spend what you have and there should never be underpayments. When using external wallets please make sure to transfer the BTC amount as shown (not the fiat amount).

Could you please tell me if you used the Bitwala wallet?

Sadly there is no option to pay the difference if underpaid. The reason is that our partner does not support this option.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: I have made a suggestion about being able to make additional payments after underpaying an invoice. http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/89-would-be-great-if-bitwala-added-a-button-for-underpayments-that-you-could-press-and-get-a-card-load/ 

Hi, I use my bitwala wallet to charge NOT an external one. The transaction is confirmed but there isnt found in my card. Please help!

Thanks
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Hi, I use my bitwala wallet to charge NOT an external one. The transaction is confirmed but there isnt found in my card. Please help!

Thanks

Hi Rib3rt,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please contact support@bitwala.com. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Rib3rt

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

Thanks

Hi Rib3rt,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please contact support@bitwala.com. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Thanks, I'm in contact with them... hope to resolve, but for now I talk of an "impossible underpayment" from the ios app and instead they talk of my documents on Visa side... for now thanks again
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

Thanks, I'm in contact with them... hope to resolve, but for now I talk of an "impossible underpayment" from the ios app and instead they talk of my documents on Visa side... for now thanks again

Hi Rib3rt,

You are in the best hands in regards to support. Our Team work hard to solve issues as fast as possible. In fact, Visa can be difficult to satisfy when it comes to verifying documents. In some cases, we need additional documents to send them to Visa. This is not a homemade issue.

I apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Rib3rt

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Hi Rib3rt,

You are in the best hands in regards to support. Our Team work hard to solve issues as fast as possible. In fact, Visa can be difficult to satisfy when it comes to verifying documents. In some cases, we need additional documents to send them to Visa. This is not a homemade issue.

I apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

It seems that I have solved 2 problems, the underpayment was refounded! and now my documents are ok!

Great support!

Thanks
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

It seems that I have solved 2 problems, the underpayment was refounded! and now my documents are ok!

Great support!

Thanks

Hi Rib3rt,

Perfect Smiley, happy to hear all is good and running. Enjoy your Bitcoin prepaid card.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

Find out how to cash out ICO proceeds and send BTC to any bank account - https://www.bitwala.com/bitcoin-to-bank-account-ico-proceeds/

Download Bitwala App
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

Hi. How many confirmation i need that the btc is on my card? And if i send my BTC to my card and after that i cancel my transaction(deposit on card) do i also get the btc?
thx for answer
onnz423

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Hi. How many confirmation i need that the btc is on my card? And if i send my BTC to my card and after that i cancel my transaction(deposit on card) do i also get the btc?
thx for answer

It takes only one confirmation for the card to be loaded. Also by cancelling transaction, do you mean depositing and then getting a refund or what kind of cancellation? The card loads are final, because bitwala card isn't two way, so you cannot buy BTC back with the card from them.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

thx for answer

Hello playersfun,

onnz423 is right with his statement. After exchanging BTC to EUR to load your card this is not reversible. We wait until we have 1 confirmation before we load cards.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

Recover, store, and send Bitcoin Cash to any bank account with Bitwala - https://www.bitwala.com/bitcoin-cash-recovery/

Download Bitwala App
Wichipingui

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:56:48 AM

I have a question about your debit card. Is it so that once I get it, its a Prepaid Card so Ican send some BTC (for example 0,1 BTC) and then I simply go to a shop, buy something , pay with it, and in that moment when I pay it converts the needed amount of BTC in order to pay what im buying (in real time whith the conversion rate of the moment) and the rest of my BTC is not converted to euros?

And what kind of index do you use to convert my BTC into BTC? Do I have to pay the miners fee every time I buy something so its better not to use to pay unexpensive ammounts of money?

Im planning to use it to pay fuel once a wwek (20 euros), groceries once a week (20 euros), restaurant, etc. but im not willing to pay high fees.

Thanks for your information!
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

I have a question about your debit card. Is it so that once I get it, its a Prepaid Card so Ican send some BTC (for example 0,1 BTC) and then I simply go to a shop, buy something , pay with it, and in that moment when I pay it converts the needed amount of BTC in order to pay what im buying (in real time whith the conversion rate of the moment) and the rest of my BTC is not converted to euros?

And what kind of index do you use to convert my BTC into BTC? Do I have to pay the miners fee every time I buy something so its better not to use to pay unexpensive ammounts of money?

Im planning to use it to pay fuel once a wwek (20 euros), groceries once a week (20 euros), restaurant, etc. but im not willing to pay high fees.

Thanks for your information!

Hello Wichipingui,

With our card, your BTC is exchanged to EUR in the moment you top it up. This makes it easy to know how much is on your card (you don't have to check the BTC price) at any time and to avoid having to pay mining fees every time you pay something. We work with the BTC to EUR rate from BitPay.

To save on fees (mining fees) I recommend you load higher amounts at once instead of multiple small amounts. 

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

Hi, I have a question that I can't find answered in the faq or website: what is max amount that can be paid with Sepa transfer? Thanks

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
onnz423

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Hi, I have a question that I can't find answered in the faq or website: what is max amount that can be paid with Sepa transfer? Thanks

If you did a little bit of googling, you would have found Limits and Verification Levels within seconds.
Those limits apply to the SEPA transfers too i suppose. Level 2 verification is enough for the most users for sure.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

If you did a little bit of googling, you would have found Limits and Verification Levels within seconds.
Those limits apply to the SEPA transfers too i suppose. Level 2 verification is enough for the most users for sure.

Thanks! But actually that wasn't easy at all to find

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: