Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one, of all the mining bonds will be the first to pay ASIC rates?  (Read 2101 times)
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 02:53:20 PM

That is exactly what I meant.  They may beat BFL to the punch.

Don't boost us too much, or I will be under too much pressure. Cheesy

Seriously, we don't want to beat any one down. We just want to make our chips taped out nicely and work well. Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 03:03:23 PM

That is exactly what I meant.  They may beat BFL to the punch.

Don't boost us too much, or I will be under too much pressure. Cheesy

Seriously, we don't want to beat any one down. We just want to make our chips taped out nicely and work well. Smiley
Friedcat, 

Honestly, your command of English always impresses me.  Actually anyone totally fluent in two languages impresses me.  You may not know this but "beat BFL to the punch" is just an expression that means "get yours done first".

Historically BFL has been late on every one of their schedule predictions so I expect they will be late on this one.  I am betting they may even be very late.  Given that, you have a pretty good chance of being first to have a working ASIC.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:32:32 PM

Honestly, your command of English always impresses me.
Then my spoken English will probably disappoint you someday. Sad

Actually anyone totally fluent in two languages impresses me.  You may not know this but "beat BFL to the punch" is just an expression that means "get yours done first".
I indeed didn't know. It is truer and truer to me that learning phrases takes a lifetime.

Historically BFL has been late on every one of their schedule predictions so I expect they will be late on this one.  I am betting they may even be very late.  Given that, you have a pretty good chance of being first to have a working ASIC.
If I reply to this then my whole reply is innocent (not hijacking the thread). Smiley I'm not in the right position to comment our competitors, but we cannot rely on a small sample space of two events to make our plans and decisions, so we have to presume that there might be at least another brand of ASICs out in the network, or we will be over-optimistic.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: