Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196148 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:17:08 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 05:45:02 AM by jonald_fyookball

Every alt-coin community out there that was approached by Sandrine told you the same thing:  "We want nothing to do with Neucoin because it is BOTH pre-mined and pre-sold.  That makes it unfair and ripe for abuse because every coin that has had a pre-mine has had a scandle attached to it.  Every single one.

woah, really?  that's interesting.  any links?  this is popcorn worthy.

Got popcorn?

Doge
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33l8nt/of_wolves_and_weasels_day_470_neucoin_concerns/
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin/

Peer
https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.0

Black
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/32pcga/neucoin_distribution_program_to_blackcoin_holders/

wow.  just wow.  

everyone is just against this (rightfully so)

even the bitshares and nxt communities have no love for neucoin.
(maybe one or two people who want the free neucoins)

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/neucoin-distribution-program-to-nxt-holders/
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15755.0.html

what an epic fail.  

Dan Kaufman, maybe you should consider how you can stop being such an opportunist and think
on how you can create value in a business where your customers actually
love and respect you and WANT to exchange their money for a product or service
that will uplift their life.  

No one wants or needs spyware or a premined presold copycat altcoin.

I'm actually going to encourage you to honor your promise to refund investors' money
by September 30th as you agreed.  It will be a really good karmic move for you
in my humble opinion. Please consider it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:30:06 AM

I agree with Jonald,
Returned btc equals no scam?
Angels and Sandrine could save face by instigating this?
More investors need to demand refund also? (If that IS what they want)

However,
Dank would have to do the right thing.
Investors were warned in the T+C of presale they will be given any shitkoin, as nokoin, before any refund is facilitated.
Hard to see a refund given when the Torrgeek's actually still WANT their nokoin.
Only investors carry any weight in this matter.

I'm not invested, no refund due to me.
Hey Dart, do you want your btc back or would you prefer nokoin?
Any other investors now want their btc back?

BTW - Why not even ONE investor asking ANY serious questions here, or more obviously, on nokoin forum?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:19:41 AM

If I were an investor, I'd ask for a refund, give them a timeframe of 10 days to comply and if they don't, I'd file a lawsuit.

Luckily, Sandrine as one of the main promotors of this fraud has posted nice pictures of her home and thus her address:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6955798
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:53:35 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:41:02 PM by TaunSew

If I were an investor, I'd ask for a refund, give them a timeframe of 10 days to comply and if they don't, I'd file a lawsuit.

Luckily, Sandrine as one of the main promotors of this fraud has posted nice pictures of her home and thus her address:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6955798

http://www.foxtons.co.uk/properties/uk-london-shoreditch-202/properties-for-sale-in-shoreditch.html

Definitely did not afford her place on a secretary's salary, at least not many secretaries in the world can afford $4 - $5 million real estate.    Now you know why they went IPO - the good life is not cheap!

Even an accomplished middle upper class professional, with 6 years of education, 10 years on the job and in senior management, would not be able to live in that neighborhood.    So spare us the bullshit about being an accounting or a MBA graduate (or whatever Sandrine graduated as) and that you worked hard to live in that neighborhood.  You can make your standard MBA lower six figure salary for the next 40 years and never afford that neighborhood.   By the time you are middle aged, and work up to that half million complete package and taxes take their sizeable cut out, you would find it tough to live in that neighborhood.  There are many Presidents and Vice Presidents of publicly traded companies who can't afford a neighborhood like Shoreditch

Yet we are to believe some younger woman has her own house in that neighborhood.

Definitely appears to be the case that she could be one of Kaufman's mistresses (and its' his house), or belongs to one of his business partners, or she had her share in Kaufman's scams.

"Now you know why they went IPO - the good life is not cheap!"

No wonder so many people have a sour impression of cryptocurrency.  We have reminders of people like the NeuCoin founders, who are already multi-millionaires several times over from past 'questionable' businesses (spyware and possibly malware empires), and yet they are here to swindle people out of their hard earned money.  It's disgusting.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:39:06 PM

Hard to see a refund given when the Torrgeek's actually still WANT their nokoin

sigh...not only that but if you look in the forum section of this thread, there's
pages and pages of other altcoins that are taking people's money.

Maybe it's similar to watching old ladies at a Vegas slot machine...sitting
there for endless hours, chain smoking, putting their quarters in.

Anything for some stimulation and hope of getting rich.  But I think
you would be better off playing satoshidice than investing in most
of these alts.

darteous

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:43:38 PM

TaunSew are you a misogynist too? I didn't realize bitcointalk was a place of collection for you guys.

I believe that it's already been established that Neu is being run by a group of very successful people, that's why most of us believe it will succeed. So it comes as no surprise that many of them already have a fair amount of money. That's what happens when intelligent people come together and make something, they end up making good money. I'm happy to have the opportunity to be an early adopter of their project, I may get to meet some of the team at some point. I look forward to watching them progress and seeing how they handle the various dynamics.

And to answer an earlier question, no I don't want my BTC back, I'd prefer my Neucoins upon launch.

And someone suggested suing if Neu didn't give people the money back in ten days if demanded. All presale accepted the terms and conditions. We are by no means due any of our money back until October 1st, and that's if the coin doesn't launch.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:06:39 PM

TaunSew are you a misogynist too? I didn't realize bitcointalk was a place of collection for you guys.

I believe that it's already been established that Neu is being run by a group of very successful people, that's why most of us believe it will succeed. So it comes as no surprise that many of them already have a fair amount of money. That's what happens when intelligent people come together and make something, they end up making good money. I'm happy to have the opportunity to be an early adopter of their project, I may get to meet some of the team at some point. I look forward to watching them progress and seeing how they handle the various dynamics.

And to answer an earlier question, no I don't want my BTC back, I'd prefer my Neucoins upon launch.

And someone suggested suing if Neu didn't give people the money back in ten days if demanded. All presale accepted the terms and conditions. We are by no means due any of our money back until October 1st, and that's if the coin doesn't launch.

So you admit that you are working for NeuCoin. Good to know. So who are these "successful" people?  Pierce? DanK? People who have a past which is more than shady?

And regarding the terms and conditions: You may think that they are valid? They are, in certain jurisdictions, not. Because they basically tell the investors: "We take your money and you don't have any rights". So believe me: If an investor asks that the money be returned, and if this is not done within due time, such an investor will be able to sue identifyable NoCoin-people like Sandrine in another jurisdiction than the one of the Seychelles.

And I don't know if you ever had to deal with a big case in the Seychelles. But believe me: More than ten complaints at the FTC, and you're in trouble.
darteous

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:22:40 PM

I became a moderator as of April tenth. It was publicly announced.

If you take a look at the wiki it names the members of the team and the various advisers.
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#team
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:30:49 PM

If you take a look at the wiki it names the members of the team and the various advisers.

Well, this fits. A year ago a newbie, then involved in TAK (which was a scam), and now they took the best they could find as a moderator.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:46:38 PM

Well, this fits. A year ago a newbie, then involved in TAK (which was a scam), and now they took the best they could find as a moderator.

Also take a look at http://forum.neucoin.org/t/fundraising-activities/1284/12
Another disgruntled user (investor) gives up on nokoin.

You guys need to ask for that refund maybe?
darteous

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:57:50 PM

You must not have followed TAK. They were not a scam. The dev got in contact with an associate of Takei and had aligned with her organization. They spent weeks getting in touch with Takei and ended up finding that Takeis lawyers had been giving them the run around. So instead of pushing the launch back, they launched while in the meantime they continued working to get in touch with Takei, they didn't lie about anything. But when they did get in touch with Takei he turned them down and then told his associate not to affiliate herself or her organization with the coin. Which killed the coin. They did not put out any false claims. It wasn't expected that Takei would tell his friend to pull back from being associated with the coin. The coin had merit.

My job is to be a moderator, you don't have to be the best to be a moderator, just interested/informed about the project and have some people skills.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:00:14 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 02:15:29 PM by TaunSew

Every alt-coin community out there that was approached by Sandrine told you the same thing:  "We want nothing to do with Neucoin because it is BOTH pre-mined and pre-sold.  That makes it unfair and ripe for abuse because every coin that has had a pre-mine has had a scandle attached to it.  Every single one.

woah, really?  that's interesting.  any links?  this is popcorn worthy.

Got popcorn?

Doge
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33l8nt/of_wolves_and_weasels_day_470_neucoin_concerns/
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin/

Peer
https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.0

Black
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/32pcga/neucoin_distribution_program_to_blackcoin_holders/

On their forum some of their posters played innocent and pretended they have no idea why so many on the internet dislike NeuCoin.  If you're running into angry crowds on Bitcointalk, Reddit, Peercointalk and many places - it should get to the point where you ask yourself if it is really them or if it is YOU.   Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:22:19 PM

peercoin community member estimates neucoin overpriced by a factor of between 30 and 1500.

https://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=4075.msg38914#msg38914

CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:04:27 PM

I am done now with my negative posts about NeuCoin I hope anyway.  There was only one where I just wanted to make some points.  As I said, I bought in to NeuCoin.  I hope it actually gets released soon and all goes well.  Personally I don't see a reason to keep bashing it although that is common here lol.  So many people have made valid points.  Some are pretty lame and just opinion. jonald_fyookball, you have brought up a lot of excellent points and have backup to your points....although that last one...A peercoin community member???  That one might be reaching.

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  Ok...I bitched about it myself but I don't want to lose my butt on this (well I didn't invest a whole lot anyway).  Is the purpose to get them to change what their plans are???  I seriously doubt much of that is going to happen.  The "community" is not growing and strong in my opinion.  A good bit of friends of mine that bought in fuss too.  I NEED that name though....LieTOme....that just cracks me up.  I will buy it from you???

I just want the stupid coin to launch if it is going to and grow some balls and come in here and SET a launch date.  Preferably for early July because this is bs with you getting all our btc and then we don't hear much if anything valid after that.  COME ON IN HERE NEUCOIN TEAM!!!!!  All of you if you have the guts not to continue to hide behind a woman!!!!  THAT IS A CHALLENGE!!  Respond to these people.  Especially the people whose btc you are holding while we sit for what seems like months and months without anything.  Have some respect for the people that bought into your idea.

Ok, here I am bashing it again but I have btc in it.  I just want a launch to see what happens and they are so inept and out of touch would be better.  They do not realize that the community is not growing.  Nor are people wanting to have anything to do with it.  Hope it does not get even worse.  Hope you don't have sandpaper condoms because I am not bending over on this one.  I hope that was not inappropriate.  I have seen much worse lol.  I am done.  Wasn't planning on writing a book.  Just a quick statement and question.  Laterz

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

I am done now with my negative posts about NeuCoin I hope anyway.  There was only one where I just wanted to make some points.  As I said, I bought in to NeuCoin.  I hope it actually gets released soon and all goes well.  Personally I don't see a reason to keep bashing it although that is common here lol.  So many people have made valid points.  Some are pretty lame and just opinion. jonald_fyookball, you have brought up a lot of excellent points and have backup to your points....although that last one...A peercoin community member???  That one might be reaching.

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  Ok...I bitched about it myself but I don't want to lose my butt on this (well I didn't invest a whole lot anyway).  Is the purpose to get them to change what their plans are???  I seriously doubt much of that is going to happen.  The "community" is not growing and strong in my opinion.  A good bit of friends of mine that bought in fuss too.  I NEED that name though....LieTOme....that just cracks me up.  I will buy it from you???

I just want the stupid coin to launch if it is going to and grow some balls and come in here and SET a launch date.  Preferably for early July because this is bs with you getting all our btc and then we don't hear much if anything valid after that.  COME ON IN HERE NEUCOIN TEAM!!!!!  All of you if you have the guts not to continue to hide behind a woman!!!!  THAT IS A CHALLENGE!!  Respond to these people.  Especially the people whose btc you are holding while we sit for what seems like months and months without anything.  Have some respect for the people that bought into your idea.

Ok, here I am bashing it again but I have btc in it.  I just want a launch to see what happens and they are so inept and out of touch would be better.  They do not realize that the community is not growing.  Nor are people wanting to have anything to do with it.  Hope it does not get even worse.  Hope you don't have sandpaper condoms because I am not bending over on this one.  I hope that was not inappropriate.  I have seen much worse lol.  I am done.  Wasn't planning on writing a book.  Just a quick statement and question.  Laterz

best option- get a refund for all.
convince others to join you, then set about convincing Dank it will finally show him in good light.
(at least he would have more cred for his next rip off)
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:40:29 PM

Yea that would probably take a really, really, really, really long time to set up.  I am sure we could do it before the coin launch takes place!!!!  Probably even before we get any valid info from the Great NeuCoin Team!! They have so much money now that they just do not even communicate with us little people.  Thanks for the option.  I really wish that The Excellences would understand how pissed us peons are and give a crap!!!  Thanks again.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
rizzlarolla

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:46:30 PM

Yea that would probably take a really, really, really, really long time to set up.  I am sure we could do it before the coin launch takes place!!!!  Probably even before we get any valid info from the Great NeuCoin Team!! They have so much money now that they just do not even communicate with us little people.  Thanks for the option.  I really wish that The Excellences would understand how pissed us peons are and give a crap!!!  Thanks again.

Start a thread on nokoin forum "who still wants nokoin?"
Need not take long.
if Dank is convinced of better future "profits" it may work.
Once nokoin is released there is no btc refund possible.
Hope this helps.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:53:28 PM

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun??? 

It may be amusing for some of us popcorn munchers,
but the fact of the matter is that we're also bringing
to light issues that are affecting people's money.  If
I can stop one person from investing in a scammy altcoin,
my posts were worth it.

I'm sorry if you already lost money in Neucoin.
Hopefully you can get some of it back?

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:44:28 PM

stupid shibe

sold 3 million DOGE for BTC to buy NoKoin in the presale

now DOGE price doubled while his BTC are in the seychelles

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/37f5wi/sold_3_million_doge_to_buy_neucoin_now_this_is/

torrgeek

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:11:48 AM

What is the purpose of bashing it more??  It may be fun???  

It may be amusing for some of us popcorn munchers,
but the fact of the matter is that we're also bringing
to light issues that are affecting people's money.  If
I can stop one person from investing in a scammy altcoin,
my posts were worth it.

I'm sorry if you already lost money in Neucoin.
Hopefully you can get some of it back?

lol..haha..that made my day! The idea of you noble knights in shining armors giving up all your precious time to "bringing to light issues that are affecting people's money" really cracks me up!

Whom are you trying to fool here? You guys are just bagholders looking to offload their bags onto some other unsuspecting victim and are mortally terrified by the prospect of another coin giving your shitty coins competition. Look at Gekko for example. He's obviously heavily invested in UNO. He probably bought them when they were at $5 a piece and is suffering terrible losses now. If there is anything you lot deserve, it is sympathy. lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: