Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196149 times)
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:01:07 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 01:15:47 PM by TerraMaster

Wow all this seems oh to familiar. Buy now,,, and see something maybe in a few months.... I'm just not feeling it. After watching the rise and fall of paycoin, well.... I just don't know. Like I said back then, we already have Bitcoin and the irony is, neucoin is on sale for Bitcoin  Wink

If I had a lot of BTC laying around I don't mind losing, I might" would throw just a little at this, but being in my 3rd year of heavy crypto... I am very leery. I am sure in the beginning IF it launches as planned, some will make money and others won't. Plus as time goes on it will face scrutiny and will be destroyed by the BTC community as was done with paycoin. Will be a hard sell going forward and getting the kind of mass adoption needed for any real value.

TM Smiley

PS: The legal section and all of the disclaimers is what spooks me the most.....

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:33:19 PM

I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.

At first I thought this was fearmongering but then I realized that this is funny HYPster.  BTW, Interesting user name.  Do you see yourself as a purveyor of hype?  
I'm trying to figure out, though, if you actually...possibly....believe that you know more about NeuCoin than this woman who does their PR!  No...it was just a joke.  Like if I were to make a joke......
"I am very sorry HYPster that you are the cuckold to your wife as all the shame will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please."
That would be absurd right?

No, that isn't absurd since we have an open marriage so it isn't cheating. Way happier that way!! The sex is always better on the other side of the fence, just like the grass. HA!
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:52:52 PM

to be honest trying to understand the ppl who ever thrown their btc into this unknown project and unknown company.how ppl can be so  gullible.why they don t invest into some other cryptos with great concepts.
my sincere thanks to those who asks killer questions to those behind this unknown coin.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:39:05 PM

I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.

At first I thought this was fearmongering but then I realized that this is funny HYPster.  BTW, Interesting user name.  Do you see yourself as a purveyor of hype?  
I'm trying to figure out, though, if you actually...possibly....believe that you know more about NeuCoin than this woman who does their PR!  No...it was just a joke.  Like if I were to make a joke......
"I am very sorry HYPster that you are the cuckold to your wife as all the shame will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please."
That would be absurd right?

No, that isn't absurd since we have an open marriage so it isn't cheating. Way happier that way!! The sex is always better on the other side of the fence, just like the grass. HA!

Smiley

Hey Hunter,

Just sent you a PM.  You bring the news to the Neucoin forum.  I am done over there and ROTFLMAO.
toldy

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

When and how will I get my NeuCoins?

The NeuCoins purchased during the presale will be delivered on the day of launch of the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, which is scheduled for July 2015. You will be notified and able to claim your NeuCoins on NeuCoin’s online wallet MyNeuCoin.com

Let's get this straight.  You send your BTC now, and get:

a) A promise that you will have some Neucoin waiting for you later

b) A promise that an email will be sent to you when your Neucoins are available for pick up

c) A promise that an online wallet at their website will let you claim the coins

d) A promise that they're scheduled to launch sometime in July 2015

e) A promise that they'll refund you if it doesn't happen by September

SEND YOUR BTC FOR A PROMISE

I'm promising myself I'm not getting involved in this one.

It should be that you send your BTC, and they transfer you the pre-mined Nucoins now.

If they goof up the ICO this way, I have little faith in them for the future.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:32:46 PM

The NeuCoins purchased during the presale will be delivered on the day of launch of the NeuCoin cryptocurrency, which is scheduled for July 2015. You will be notified and able to claim your NeuCoins on NeuCoin’s online wallet MyNeuCoin.com

b) A promise that an email will be sent to you when your Neucoins are available for pick up

c) A promise that an online wallet at their website will let you claim the coins

It should be that you send your BTC, and they transfer you the pre-mined Nucoins now.

hey guys...

how to redeem the 1000+1000+2500 NewCoin,
after filling out the survey?

thank you.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:46:09 PM

What really pisses me off about this NeuCoin-Scam is the fact that "Bitcoin-Evangelists" like Kaufman and Brock Pierce are involved. Especially Pierce who is on the Chairman of the board of directors of the Bitcoin Foundation implicitly says with his involvement with NeuCoin that he considers Bitcoin has failed. Time to dissolve the Bitcoin-Foundation which is nothing but a bunch of greedy fraudsters.

ftfy. Brock Pierce is now Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation. Angry Roll Eyes

Yeah, I've seen it and it made me vomit my cookie.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
toldy

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:07:20 PM

hey guys...

how to redeem the 1000+1000+2500 NewCoin,
after filling out the survey?

thank you.

Think for a minute. If people who BUY neucoin with bitcoin now can't get theirs until July 2015

Do you really expect survey people are going to get theirs before July 2015 ?

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
HYPster

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

You know people are so blind. The btc address should have 3200 btc in it by now. I think I will make a new coin myself and sell it, but not give out any coins until next Christmas. The ignorance of people blindly following like sheep never ceases to amaze me. Oh, the average amount each user spent was 3.6 btc so $800 USD?? Ha, yeah right....who in their right mind would just give away $800 for nothing until July? I sure hope I get the chance to laugh in your face, and I'll expect the same if I am wrong (highly doubtful, but pigs do fly in tornadoes). Good luck suckers.

This whole thing reminds me of the Titanic or better yet, Black Tuesday. Only the richests people can afford to buy and then they all die when it hits an iceberg (exchanges). Can't wait to see this happen. This will be talked about for years to come....the BIGGEST DUMP there EVER was in cryptocurrency. Time always tells and I can't wait to see.
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:45:29 PM

You know people are so blind. The btc address should have 3200 btc in it by now. I think I will make a new coin myself and sell it, but not give out any coins until next Christmas. The ignorance of people blindly following like sheep never ceases to amaze me. Oh, the average amount each user spent was 3.6 btc so $800 USD?? Ha, yeah right....who in their right mind would just give away $800 for nothing until July? I sure hope I get the chance to laugh in your face, and I'll expect the same if I am wrong (highly doubtful, but pigs do fly in tornadoes). Good luck suckers.

This whole thing reminds me of the Titanic or better yet, Black Tuesday. Only the richests people can afford to buy and then they all die when it hits an iceberg (exchanges). Can't wait to see this happen. This will be talked about for years to come....the BIGGEST DUMP there EVER was in cryptocurrency. Time always tells and I can't wait to see.

look at the politics for example, everytime there is a new election they tell stories about a better future but forget to mention that this better future will just build around them and the people  that payed to get them elected. Crypto just shows that most of the people around are just brainless sheeps following the self proclaimed leaders without questioning anything.

btw: it seems they generate a new address for each user that registers for the presale
toldy

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

You know people are so blind. The btc address should have 3200 btc in it by now.

A friend of mine bought a few before I could stop him. On the final screen after purchase it says:

At the end of each day of the presale, all proceeds will be transferred to the following publicly visible multisig address: 3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH, where they will be held until launch.

I guess to save on transaction fees they're doing one big transfer each day to the public address.

I'm not a fan of this coin or launch at all still though

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:41:41 PM

Threw a couple BTC at the sale, going to let it ride and see what happens

It's the idea that counts lol

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:54:11 PM

You know people are so blind. The btc address should have 3200 btc in it by now.

A friend of mine bought a few before I could stop him. On the final screen after purchase it says:

At the end of each day of the presale, all proceeds will be transferred to the following publicly visible multisig address: 3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH, where they will be held until launch.

I guess to save on transaction fees they're doing one big transfer each day to the public address.

Seems they are transferring right now - more than 10 BTC at the moment.... still counting.

Translated: They found some stupid people to buy their story.
starblocks

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

Seems they are transferring right now - more than 10 BTC at the moment.... still counting.

Are you calling me stupid?

HunterGatherer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:58:50 PM

.....and still just 0.05 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH
So what did we bet?  If I was right you had to post "HunterGatherer, you were right about this and I'm sorry for being so negative and cynical and I will try to stop posting FUD in the future."  Is that right? Smiley
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:02:16 PM

The alternative would be ... greedy?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:04:29 PM

.....and still just 0.05 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH
So what did we bet?  If I was right you had to post "HunterGatherer, you were right about this and I'm sorry for being so negative and cynical and I will try to stop posting FUD in the future."  Is that right? Smiley

Negative? Realistic would be correct. Just a little hint: Follow some of the 200 BTC-payments....
starblocks

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

To that way of thinking I can't agree, for how could an idea be greedy if its only out to expose more thinking

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:11:25 PM

To that way of thinking I can't agree, for how could an idea be greedy if its only out to expose more thinking

Well, you wanted to stop your friend of buying this coin but yet you still believe their story about this coin? I don't get it.
starblocks

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:15:11 PM

Well, you wanted to stop your friend of buying this coin but yet you still believe their story about this coin? I don't get it.

I hold out warnings when its necessary, but maybe you didnt get it

Scrub that: how about put it like suggestions, if you can wrap your mind around that concept

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: