Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For a Loan of $1,000.00 USD or $1,000 worth of BTC Have Collateral  (Read 2335 times)
kingkatari (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 02:41:16 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2012, 01:29:42 AM by kingkatari

( 08/01/2012 ) Hey All Just a lil update i have managed to get $500 of the $1500  needed so i am updating this Post

I am looking for a BTC member in The Florida, USA area ( Prefered but not required ) that might loan me $1000.00 USD  or $1000.00 USD worth of BTCTC with Monthly Payments Of $100 - $150.00 in BTC or Cash

I have a 2001 SL2 Saturn Valued at $3,018 according to KBB.com here is the link to the value of the car

http://www.kbb.com/saturn/s-series/2001-saturn-s-series/sl2-sedan-4d/?vehicleid=5010&intent=trade-in-sell&mileage=132300&options=192938%7ctrue%7c192958%7ctrue%7c192971%7ctrue%7c192984%7ctrue%7c193028%7ctrue%7c192999%7ctrue%7c4238005%7cfalse%7c193069%7ctrue%7c193069%7cfalse%7c4238005%7ctrue&pricetype=private-party&anchor=true&anchor=true

I have pics to attest to the condition of the car and also pics of the odometer and also pics of the title to show that it  does have a free and clear title

I have about 48 hours to get this loan or i will be stuck in a very bad situation Well after a $200 Deposit the landlord of the new place said that i now have one week from today to finish comming up with the money and i can move in ( have to keep living in the hell hole of a trailer i am living in and i will lose out on a place that is about 1000% better then what i am living in now )
Please respond with your rates the Lower the interest rate the better but this is about a 1 year - 18 month loan term Will pay off in a shorter term if i can
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 01:28:22 AM

BUMP Because i Updated some info on the OP
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 01:56:09 AM

Just get a cash advance on your credit card
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 03:40:46 AM

I would if i had a credit card, i have exausted all other options for funding to move and this is my last chance for help, My bank says i dont have enough income to make a $80/month payment for the next 2 years to them

and they told me the car is worth 3900 ( the amount they said not me ) but i cant get a $1500 loan on it, i am at my wits end the place i am in is bleeding me dry with the bills and the new place i would be paying one bill and everything is included. and then i could raise my son and give him a better life one where he dont have to see his dad struggle just to keep the lights and make sure the rent is not late or incure a $50 per week late fee for a place that is at best considered Sub-standard conditions
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 05:43:30 AM

What's the rent at the new place? How will you pay it? Will you really have less than $100 per month to put toward paying this back?

You should be really careful about a bitcoin denominated loan if you don't have either bitcoin denominated pay or a large amount of cash coming soon. You could get stuck returning a lot more value above principle and interest in current USD terms, or defaulting, depending on your style.

edit: A few more questions came to mind that might help. Where do you live? Can you live without the car?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 05:51:44 AM

and they told me the car is worth 3900 ( the amount they said not me ) but i cant get a $1500 loan on it, i am at my wits end the place i am in is bleeding me dry with the bills and the new place i would be paying one bill and everything is included. and then i could raise my son and give him a better life one where he dont have to see his dad struggle just to keep the lights and make sure the rent is not late or incure a $50 per week late fee for a place that is at best considered Sub-standard conditions

Can you not get any loan on it? Seems if you could get even half of the $1500 you initially asked for you'd be really close and could probably seal a 2 month deal or something here for the rest.

I'm not looking to loan, I just would like to see you solve your problem and I really don't want to see you owing 100BTC for a long time in the future.

kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:56:34 AM

No I can make payments of $100 - $150 per month in cash or USD

the rent on the New place is $500 Per Month with EVERYTHING included.

Current  living cost:

Rent 650/month
Power: 350/month AVG ( currently sinking and behind 1.5 months )
Water: 185/month AVG
I get in 800 Per month ( disablity ) and my mom get another 744 per month, but i dont want her to move in if i can advoid it, that is why i am comming to the community asking for help I know if i can get moved then I can provide for my son the way a dad is supposed to.
the Request for 1500 is because the landlord wants First and Last months rent upfront and a security deposit that is equal to a months rent i have managed to come up with $500 selling off almost everything i own but my car. and I need the car to be able to get around with my son

As i said i can pay $100 - $150 Per month
and i cant afford any more then that with out taking from my son and keeping him in low conditions like we are now. the whole reason for this move is that that we can take a step up to a better life and get our life back on track like a father and son should live
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 06:00:51 AM

i can pay $100usd - $150usd in cash or BTC worth $150usd and if it takes 6months - 1year to pay it off then so be it, i have just got to take a step up in my live because my son means everthing to me
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 06:34:08 AM

i can pay $100usd - $150usd in cash or BTC worth $150usd and if it takes 6months - 1year to pay it off then so be it, i have just got to take a step up in my live because my son means everthing to me
Does your son play hockey?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 07:01:00 AM

he is only 20 soon to be 21 months old
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 07:03:03 AM

Ha, I remember. Different style by a lot imo. I don't know if either is for real. But I suspect this one is at least roughly honest. It's just a bad situation and I don't think going in debt is a great solution.

@kingkatari, how can power possibly be 350/mo in a trailer? Are you in the artic? But seriously where are you?

The water bill seems outrageous also, as does paying $650 for a trailer when there is a place that includes everything for $500. How is all inclusive for $500 even possible? And why does it have such a large deposit relative to the rent?

kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:50:47 PM

I live in Tampa, FL USA

an electric bill of 350 is not a very hard thing to get down here in the summer

and also in a trailer that is a P.O.S

and the water company is also a Privately owned company and charges a crazy rate  ( that is why there is a class action lawsuit against them by alot of people in the area )

Well the $500 ( everything included ) is possible since one of my church members has a place that they own it is not much just a one bedroom place that he has agreed to rent me for $500/month with everthing included
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

I live in Tampa, FL USA

an electric bill of 350 is not a very hard thing to get down here in the summer

and also in a trailer that is a P.O.S

and the water company is also a Privately owned company and charges a crazy rate  ( that is why there is a class action lawsuit against them by alot of people in the area )

Well the $500 ( everything included ) is possible since one of my church members has a place that they own it is not much just a one bedroom place that he has agreed to rent me for $500/month with everthing included

That's all reasonable I guess. Moving in to that trailer in the first place is unfortunate though. The church member won't count the car as collateral in place of the deposit? Hell, maybe you could give/sell him the car for the deposit and he could let you keep using it as long as you paid the rent.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2012, 11:06:01 PM

If the church guy is not willing to deal with the car I think you should be open to selling it. If you don't have to be anywhere on a schedule then you can take buses to get out of the house and have fun. Depending on the nature of your disability maybe you should consider a bike. I know it's hot as hell there now, but in a few months it will be nice weather for that. You can also do the few things you need to once the hot part of the day is over.

I know you are mostly looking for a loan here and not my advice, but I don't think you are going to get it, at least not all of it, and you need to get creative.

If you really think you need a car you could look for something for about 2k and sell yours for 3k.

kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 11:27:41 PM

thats just the thing, the closeest bus stop is about 3 miles away. I live in what is called the rual part of tampa, yes the interstate run right behind my place but it is still a distance to the store for food or to go get meds and do anything but fast food ( since the interstate ) so i need to have a car
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 07:32:23 AM

LOL   Smiley Smiley

I'll send him a coin for free just cause it made me laugh out loud....   put up an address

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: