Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dat Rabiit's stolen account  (Read 2026 times)
DingoRabiit (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:05:38 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 05:06:42 PM by DingoRabiit

Got my account back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:16:34 PM

Just to know, what's the difference between you and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=5705?. Are you the same guy or what?
fabrizziop

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 04:51:48 PM

Just use lastpass, and if you're really paranoid/installing pirated apps from sketchy websites use avast mobile security.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 05:10:18 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 05:27:08 PM by psy

Can lend you 7 if you wish.
But you'll have to sign the request with your OTC key.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:57:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 09:39:09 PM by JackRabiit

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Son of a bitch..................................................................
.Well im fucking glad i saw this... Whoever the hell is posting as "DingoRabiit"
 (my own commonly used name for gaming-etc) is someone who has managed to get my
 for the account, Im not sure how seeing as i use different passwords everywhere
.Anyhow, The point is that i have notifyed the moderators that this is NOT me my
self or I posting anything for the last LONG while and that nobody should do Any
 business with the account "DingoRabiit",EVER I do not use the account!, I have
no intentions of ever using the account! I havent touched the account for a dece
nt portion of time now either, I was browsing along the forums and saw "DingoRab
iit" as the last poster, And creator of a thread.I had assumed that it was mysel
f and that I was too incohearant to remeber having typed the thread, Seeing that
 it was a loan request, And that it has an address i do not control, And that it
 was my OTHER account that had posted it, I knew something was wrong immediatly.
Hopefully i can get all the bogus posts deleted, I am on my way to try and recov
er the password now...EDIT:GreeeaaaaaaaaatThe email i used with the DingoRabiit
account is so old that it i've forgotten it's password.Fucking cooooool, I've PM
'd Theymos and hopefully he can help me get this crap cleaned upALL, ALL of the
posts on the DingoRabiit account, Other than the First Two, are typed by someone
 other than myself who gained access to my account and changed it's password.For
 the sake of this not turning into a total Mess of "who's Who" I am signing this
 message...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQCxz0AAoJECj0GJmKDgINhbEH/19+K59+qgooH+Xd57POlLvi
t0CRzFYPyqAxavxelaEksa2Slpao44UEY/I4LnIQR2YdPFaBWVVr27kmEzfTaMvC
lUxlm7OywHcoorYjEeZQEuFtMIGlFi6y5xQLVe0wsX1rXcpSlavUpwPf4HYeHP7Z
mqq0MuaCSx+cZDFS0BRO/qVG54bTawpWrYdbY6LI+0JNAeK74QTd6M98/Qqe/YPL
5pnbHPm+qhT2x3Oo8P0al9BgYZEXrh44y51VHsfyVkmTgq1hlb8YORr2uLu4PR6U
eOW6agFUZlPPp4kCjDcNMxMK/KrX0ZQTf33VdQvD5Yya5ePGLCOVqt5nyOf4Un4=
=/Pj+
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Im not sure if i've "signed" it correctly, But Theres my first attempt at signing something for 'ya, Usually i only need to use ;;authenticate with Gribble

I have apparently signed this incorrectly

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:20:26 PM

I asked for the OP to sign the request with the OTC key because I suspected of something.

It was the part where he said that he only used the account on the mobile as a way not to compromise the main account(JackRabiit) because he didn't trusted Android.
Well, if he didn't trust Android why would I? Wink
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2012, 09:22:26 PM

LOL.  I looked at the post history and could not make heads or tails of it.  It looked like a classic hijacked account - but then there was the "story".  I was doing some research and was about to PM you to see what was up.  If you cannot reclaim the account it should be deleted.

It appears that no one was fooled, http://blockchain.info/address/1KuM74hejmypArD42JeKFn5EtoRWHkA5bP shows a zero balance.

It looks like the "loaners" are getting pretty good at spotting scams.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:28:01 PM

I get invalid signature.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:32:08 PM

I get invalid signature.
Could you please perhaps direct me to a document telling me how to sign a message correctly?

Woah what the hell!, I typed in --sign, Got four beeps and got This output!
Code:
ú☺ÑUkh∟U¶▐¼mM▼±à┼Ç      ₧╞╓ñ▓M§E!╡J░y╡y╤nmö
▐¥╣;s═╠▄uε¥↔F╤>≡GcAïm┼╥ábA|¶▼Pmⁿíb#▬←§é▬Q       ╥P檶mMÑ╘X<gf7Å▼■r■∞╬╠╣τ|▀w╛sfO╒
U⌐tE├d⌡üτ«IWUîLΣR╜ïoygô⌠@µüANh├nⁿ ╫▬ε8 \╚F┐≡,░∟fé ┼B╨╢P↑☺[l╔ï▄╟{♫v∟«á òªpªán↔■æ←
ÿï♫Qaf↑2≡t♠:\≡ñ♠§°êFåá8/☺◄T♂Læ╧sƒ{→hK░1ù╦<fa╝û`q
L⌐P·ª☻é▼à6>nl÷"<òü,µ,HüC█♀⌂◄AæSræ♥F╕╥Σ>╙╥/┼É$tá╗'♂╚╚ì¶w≥Ç►;f¶±"î┬?eΣ♫S→:{║█ÉÑpÉë
!=E╬ë;I5¼9J±XF╦└░K⌠╦ÑëA(┤=¢∙\¥3-☼╡l─¬xè╘ Γ│bùíLe6Ç∟Q
♥ô←▒¼╥ºlöL♂ùJä└◄,≈⌐jêì╚∙2î+0GûΩ`å└U1w▓╓\╧05#¶╔HÖÜ1╥≡9iƒ↑^█xg6↕N‼O¿└σ%↔àĽûÜ1-oéE
KR└É6g>ïΘü╧]₧C§Ép,CT(╤MJd`Sb⌐┘╔↓8Æyx⌠ëÇ+¥└+┐'πΓ;fÜ>5Nö¢bHO√╥Ö←£ à₧l;÷»¼oⁿÆx┼∞q■╚
τ╨∩±0₧É╪OgΓúíOè
↨╔♂ª¥¿▒]▬x>pp╨♦↑êé╞åßî↕ƒ£┤édT§6╧ßÿÜ≥2↨░"d◄Θí²(V═τå,╧yyv¿╗╕♥Z╓ud¢┌|╬9+_Ü&ê╗L8╔αÖ3
Ä¥╒▄iè±░âtfö►⌡┼╪↨û╘hP|R»ª╦6╢û╓æ!π♂E∞á≡▐«zôF7reb&{Ü>╓%■╕á
4ÜñC<¡å╧
`8£1(4wvbC:;c√╞;Ç╘A=■♥x♠z╚┌ä:ëi§>┌4←╩♀0\Aë{r╤⌠*ô3ß%G╥r│ÿá·ÿö,éóúⁿeiêçü±V▄∙9*öVêb
²∟▓1bdD▐╥ü∩æ>8▄ÆåCjµ@↨σ╞¿:¼êipo╫%φV┬≥↕Gπq↨úp╔╥f»Z4PQ3/UæN-ÿƒª╧Kj╤┬δ╩▀£≤▀Wª╢▀w║
µovû|╛»÷╗├w┤╓▄√M├╧⌐WÄYú»┐+å&û♀▐-▐{╥╪V²┘╣§█vΘ⌡╟o↔╒╦7⌠↔↔╗25o≈┘²M╣Ñò☼♫£╗Pù╔/▌7Ü■ñ·º
7å»]u≡σS╗ùÑÜR⌂≡ôÅ▀┐⌂≥φ≈┐*^èè☼⌂░sd╕}ß♥↨»↑½╟軡₧z╢॰▒⌐·Γ▐o;Vε`⌂/çπ⌂>⌂ Üz¼√╙;wÄm∩Ö
ⁿ║÷ƒ‼'ç√╓┐y{ ì⌐뢃▲↓}µ|oφç{Å]■k═╟╖■╛÷░²├`zh┴ù╫▼=3°K█æº♫φ╣⌠┼Ä▀^|u±»╖]²╓Θ)╗╖δÑG._↑
░·
╣¢ε┌|╧°«5ò/▄0⌠╤Φ⌐#P3╛uⁿl═┌µG ♣

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 10:17:02 PM

I use gpg4usb on linux. It's a portable app. Very easy to use Wink
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 11:18:07 PM

holy shit... you can never let down your guard.  If I had any coins when the scammer PMd me I would've sent them.

(BFL)^2 < 0
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 11:23:03 PM

Mr Rabiit does not behave like the OP.  That's why I avoided it when I saw it earlier.
fabrizziop

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 12:04:50 AM

It was an obvious scammer, I have APG(Android Privacy Guard, sign/encrypt/decrypt files and messages with GPG), with Lastpass. That's why I ask lendees to authenticate on #bitcoin-otc at least if they can't sign a message for me.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:30:33 PM

holy shit... you can never let down your guard.  If I had any coins when the scammer PMd me I would've sent them.
Oh great.... He was Pming People for money too?
It was an obvious scammer, I have APG(Android Privacy Guard, sign/encrypt/decrypt files and messages with GPG), with Lastpass. That's why I ask lendees to authenticate on #bitcoin-otc at least if they can't sign a message for me.

Cant thank you enough fabrizziop, Im looking at all the Bogus posts, And it looks like you were watching the account lol.
Thanks for raising the flags to a higher pole

mcorlett
Donator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:37:01 PM

I get invalid signature.
Could you please perhaps direct me to a document telling me how to sign a message correctly?

Woah what the hell!, I typed in --sign, Got four beeps and got This output!
[snip]
--sign --armor
Enter your message and hit Ctrl-D to flush.

GPG defaults to binary, thus the weird-looking output. --armor returns ASCII instead.

mcorlett
Donator

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:52:39 PM

I tried both with and without the edited part; the signature is invalid in both cases:
Code:
[milton:~]$ gpg --recv-keys 28F418998A0E020D
gpg: requesting key 8A0E020D from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpg: key 8A0E020D: public key "DingoRabiit <Jordanmz@live.ca>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
[milton:~]$ gpg --verify                    

Son of a bitch..................................................................
.Well im fucking glad i saw this... Whoever the hell is posting as "DingoRabiit"
.Anyhow, The point is that i have notifyed the moderators that this is NOT me my
self or I posting anything for the last LONG while and that nobody should do Any
no intentions of ever using the account! I havent touched the account for a dece
nt portion of time now either, I was browsing along the forums and saw "DingoRab
iit" as the last poster, And creator of a thread.I had assumed that it was mysel
f and that I was too incohearant to remeber having typed the thread, Seeing that
Hopefully i can get all the bogus posts deleted, I am on my way to try and recov
er the password now...

=/Pj+
gpg: Signature made Sat 21 Jul 2012 11:19:48 PM CEST using RSA key ID 8A0E020D
gpg: BAD signature from "DingoRabiit <Jordanmz@live.ca>"

account is so old that it i've forgotten it's password.Fucking cooooool, I've PM
posts on the DingoRabiit account, Other than the First Two, are typed by someone
 message...

=/Pj+

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 02:58:03 PM

I tried both with and without the edited part; the signature is invalid in both cases:
Code:
[milton:~]$ gpg --recv-keys 28F418998A0E020D
gpg: requesting key 8A0E020D from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpg: key 8A0E020D: public key "DingoRabiit <Jordanmz@live.ca>" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)

er the password now...

=/Pj+

message...

=/Pj+

Thanks for the help!

Heres my attempt at | gpg --sign --armor
Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

owEBTwGw/pANAwACASj0GJmKDgINAcsfYgBQDBVCVGhpcyBJcyBBIFRlc3QgU2ln
bmluZyANCokBHAQAAQIABgUCUAwVQgAKCRAo9BiZig4CDXGoB/9DTevFRvwB9YY9
pw6YKDc/0KUfLq4hBc2iTAYxDPbDS+AJq9Rp+fEm2vrcV5UQgys4VQg5B7JCJssY
SKD5njFpLBQk2R0r21tO5REwI81KAoGKVWRqaZVcIhRnUfQVbKWCi4UPUj3LHPf8
apKRLk/WyCcEUhhjhpV4V1ejeiVmFDpaj+3xauqmtm8SzzVEbmwTNoDmhZGTUdLO
fbK8E41Tgpapyv7ilKFo+3ZkNqivtweaOU6UVSbXGipbCKISiuiROLfyV22Bzq4H
Uypmp5NHhU8fkCoO+INnI7nzdwV8aeVabHFpzW4U+BudiebXDOqUwzRPxXCEON5X
6visEaVo
=s4rB
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

mcorlett
Donator

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 03:08:08 PM

Thanks for the help!

Ouch! I apologize profusely, that's --clearsign. Not sure how I managed to miss that.

DingoRabiit (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:09:08 PM

Thanks for the help!

Ouch! I apologize profusely, that's --clearsign. Not sure how I managed to miss that.
Funny that indeed, Because i had typed inclearsign, But then removed it after reading that you have specified --sign,

Oh, "i am the real me" Heh.

Now lets try to sign a peice of text in my cmd
Code:

I am JackRabiit

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQDDOYAAoJECj0GJmKDgINVNoIAImolPY5zNNxQb4LHEj4eTsr
I25y3Ua1fMi5WNAPaj6t7VuO83H7Hd+0i4hUyM26/M5p/XuMdoKeoa52uBlJKb50
XcxrkfTi54Iv+SyaF/zlz38Rji35TwE5NNvYRXohqx5zeVwsGWCWvl85DkEwktuv
DRdbhCWDlRmtS/de3hmq2F9bslAgct5hPUsUcekNGhygVMy8ek+cBFdccptQ++Cr