Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 12:40:58 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction at webstore.com with bitcoin as preferred payment.  (Read 907 times)
TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:15:30 PM

I am selling a 1958 Franklin Half dollar (worth ~$10) on the ebay clone webstore.com. I stated preferred payment as Bitcoin, but will accept paypal for an additional fee.

http://www.webstore.com/1958-Franklin-Half-Dollar,name,19416531,auction_id,auction_details

If all goes well, I'd like to suggest adding bit-pay as a preferred seller.

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
halfawake

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:22:37 PM

I realize that I'm necroing an ancient thread here, but I have a question for you.  What do you think of webstore?  I was going to create a new thread asking if there are any auction sites that are bitcoin specific, but this site looks much more seller-friendly than ebay is, so I'd be okay with using them.  I just don't want to use ebay specifically since they don't like people who sell in bitcoin format.

BTC: 13kJEpqhkW5MnQhWLvum7N5v8LbTAhzeWj
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.