Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We are adding altcoins, so now we want to know do you want the gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC and only BTC mining is available or should we also add altcoins mining?
gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC - 5 (31.3%)
add altcoins mining - 11 (68.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game  (Read 46727 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 01:59:45 PM

well as i said i guess the pools has already the result if people think a little lol ,anyway 28 is coming faster then usual  kkk
maybe it will come even faster, the rigs marketplace is almost ready, need few more layout changes and some testing, after that on shedule are the deposit bonuses and the in-house exchange btc/cs
Is there anything new will be added into the game today? Smiley

Life sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:53:13 PM

well as i said i guess the pools has already the result if people think a little lol ,anyway 28 is coming faster then usual  kkk
maybe it will come even faster, the rigs marketplace is almost ready, need few more layout changes and some testing, after that on shedule are the deposit bonuses and the in-house exchange btc/cs
Is there anything new will be added into the game today? Smiley
rig markets both BTC and CS
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:49:08 PM

wow i didnt know it were ,would be an option to convert our btc/cs on the game i thinked it were just going to go on the rigs pools,hashrate,what about the pools it will be a marketplace for them as well or later thanks
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:18:04 PM

wow i didnt know it were ,would be an option to convert our btc/cs on the game i thinked it were just going to go on the rigs pools,hashrate,what about the pools it will be a marketplace for them as well or later thanks
will be also pools marketplace but first i need to update rigs tonight, add deposit bonus most probably tomorrow and btc/cs exchange and then will work on the pool marketplace, also i have added new anti-cheat protection, for everyone that cheats on any of the black market marketplaces there will be no warning, he will get instantly banned Smiley
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:47:13 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 07:10:02 AM by xPooky

rigs/btc and rigs/cs markets are now live

https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs
https://cryptospot.me/black-market/mining-rigs-cs

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all black markets have new anti-cheat feature and auto ban, so don't try something that you will regret latter Wink
knowhow

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:07:55 AM

thanks for both markets and thanks for the anticheat this way i hope no one else will try to take advantage on the game thanks and waiting more improvements xD as the promotion Grin
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:24:20 AM

EDIT: Forgot to mention, all black markets have new anti-cheat feature and auto ban, so don't try something that you will regret latter Wink
Wow, the new markets looks awesome...
Why do the markets need anti-cheat feature?
I mean, what will the cheater receive if he is able to cheat the market?

Life sucks.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:10:45 PM

Nifty, the new Bid/Ask method of trading rigs is nice.

Buuuut....
After clicking around the new trade engine I was hit with a message saying something among the lines of "This is not your hashrate, Cheating attempt logged".

And now my account has been automatically Ban.

Dev, I assure you no cheating attempt was made, feel free to review my account records. Can we please get this straighten out.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

Buuuut....
After clicking around the new trade engine I was hit with a message saying something among the lines of "This is not your hashrate, Cheating attempt logged".

Dev, I assure you no cheating attempt was made, feel free to review my account records. Can we please get this straighten out.

yeah, i know you are not a cheater, i was not home to fix this faster, anyway the alert is triggered when someone tries to sell hashrate from a Starter Kit that he doesn't own, but it has a small bug and it trigers sometime on double click or refresh, will fix that
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:27:09 PM

Wow, the new markets looks awesome...
Why do the markets need anti-cheat feature?
I mean, what will the cheater receive if he is able to cheat the market?
there were some bugs and exploits in the previous versions of the markets, that if abused someone can make btc and other player would lose, now if some of those methods are tried site auto bans the user that tried it and logs a record for it, but its still a testing feature so it needs some tweeking
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:30:44 PM

Buuuut....

yeah, i know you are not a cheater, i was not home to fix this faster, anyway the alert is triggered when someone tries to sell hashrate from a Starter Kit that he doesn't own, but it has a small bug and it trigers sometime on double click or refresh, will fix that

My account is now reactive. Thank you.

The issue occurred for me when I was listing some of my 100 ghs miners for sell. I than noticed that I accidentally listed my 500 ghs miner at the same price as the 100 ghs ones.
When I went to cancel the order I received the "Hacking attempt logged" messaged followed by the automatic ban (Again all fixed now).

Return to find that I indeed lost my 500 ghs miner for just 0.0072 btc. Epic fail on my part I suppose.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:44:35 PM

Buuuut....

My account is now reactive. Thank you.

The issue occurred for me when I was listing some of my 100 ghs miners for sell. I than noticed that I accidentally listed my 500 ghs miner at the same price as the 100 ghs ones.
When I went to cancel the order I received the "Hacking attempt logged" messaged followed by the automatic ban (Again all fixed now).

Return to find that I indeed lost my 500 ghs miner for just 0.0072 btc. Epic fail on my part I suppose.
yeah, this acctually happened since the "my orders" field is not refreshed and as soon as you placed the order it was matched, so when you clicked to cancel there was no order to cancel and that triggered the ban, will add auto refresh on all fields so this wont happen again
knowhow

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:37:42 PM

well your wrong orders well happened to me as well sold a rig of 100ghs for lets say 8200 satoshis lol, i dont remember well i thinked it were there the cost of each ghs even with that showed well the rate were with an 0 above what should be when i  refresh it i saw my mistake atleast it were just 100ghs lol anyway ,well bad luck you sold those rig for the same as 100ghs rig but who bought it wow,did you saw that 2 rigs of 1000ghs were sold for low ammount as well i guess the market started bugged and then showed the real market ,,,,im pretty sure it had the field cost of ghs like the hashrate,anyway at this time we made it ourselfs... soo cant complaint about it now
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:44:33 PM

well your wrong orders well happened to me as well sold a rig of 100ghs for lets say 8200 satoshis lol, i dont remember well i thinked it were there the cost of each ghs even with that showed well the rate were with an 0 above what should be when i  refresh it i saw my mistake atleast it were just 100ghs lol anyway ,well bad luck you sold those rig for the same as 100ghs rig but who bought it wow,did you saw that 2 rigs of 1000ghs were sold for low ammount as well i guess the market started bugged and then showed the real market ,,,,im pretty sure it had the field cost of ghs like the hashrate,anyway at this time we made it ourselfs... soo cant complaint about it now
only you and jimmee got impatient and started to place orders on start while there was server issues, anyway there was no bug except i forgot to chabge that per GH/s to per Rig, from what i saw jimmee bought his own sell so no harm and i will add CS100 to your account latter since in a way, server, site, me affected that order Smiley

EDIT: those 2 CS100 was sold by same member, he sent me like 100 mails why there is no cancel order button, and the funny thing is that he actually "dumped" them into much high Buy order, so i can't do anything about this as under the Sell form it states that once matched trades are final and there was no issue on site/server the time he made those trades, so tough luck...
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:39:57 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 03:16:07 PM by xPooky

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:37:47 AM

I've been using it for a while. Those times when you have to restart your rig is quite annoying Sad

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:04:02 AM

I've been using it for a while. Those times when you have to restart your rig is quite annoying Sad
but the time when someone else has to start the rig are good, you earn more than Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:47:11 PM

well your wrong orders well happened to me as well sold a rig of 100ghs for lets say 8200 satoshis lol, i dont remember well i thinked it were there the cost of each ghs even with that showed well the rate were with an 0 above what should be when i  refresh it i saw my mistake atleast it were just 100ghs lol anyway ,well bad luck you sold those rig for the same as 100ghs rig but who bought it wow,did you saw that 2 rigs of 1000ghs were sold for low ammount as well i guess the market started bugged and then showed the real market ,,,,im pretty sure it had the field cost of ghs like the hashrate,anyway at this time we made it ourselfs... soo cant complaint about it now
only you and jimmee got impatient and started to place orders on start while there was server issues, anyway there was no bug except i forgot to chabge that per GH/s to per Rig, from what i saw jimmee bought his own sell so no harm and i will add CS100 to your account latter since in a way, server, site, me affected that order Smiley

EDIT: those 2 CS100 was sold by same member, he sent me like 100 mails why there is no cancel order button, and the funny thing is that he actually "dumped" them into much high Buy order, so i can't do anything about this as under the Sell form it states that once matched trades are final and there was no issue on site/server the time he made those trades, so tough luck...

well as jimme i were impatient really were waiting those market all day lol and yes,when i tryed to remove ,i had refresh my page and gone ,but well the 1000ghs werent sold the same way me and jimme had done it ,i saw ghs price not rig price same as jimmee soo we got affected by impatient kkk anyway,

about those well im pretty sure when he put the order to sell someone just get it without flash lol soo the cancel buttom just wouldnt appear.is the user panteraforlife that lost those two rigs i suppose anyway thanks

knowhow

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:57:44 PM

well this feature is fair for all since all will be affected,i got affected twice in 1 month and 12 days kk ehehehe maybe lucky maybe not anyway those made me miss 12 blocks total since i logged in and started all rigs ahaha   ...
Admin will BTC/CS market live today on the game my funds wanna get CS  to use the BONUS FROM DEPOSIT thanks,there is no good deal on black markets helll people asking too much ,a rig almost broken they asking more then a rig of 70% anyway

I WANNA BUY HASHRATE ----WILL PAY FOR 1GHS 0.00005BTC
I WANNA BUY RIGS ---------WILL PAY 50% THE GAME MARKET COSTS

INTERESTED CONTACT ME THANKS ALL
 Grin Grin
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:39:05 PM

well as jimme i were impatient really were waiting those market all day lol and yes,when i tryed to remove ,i had refresh my page and gone ,but well the 1000ghs werent sold the same way me and jimme had done it ,i saw ghs price not rig price same as jimmee soo we got affected by impatient kkk anyway,

about those well im pretty sure when he put the order to sell someone just get it without flash lol soo the cancel buttom just wouldnt appear.is the user panteraforlife that lost those two rigs i suppose anyway thanks

no its not him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: