Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Google Android 4.0 TV Box - WiFi, 1080P, HDMI, Ethernet, SD  (Read 1285 times)
lsr-can (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 09:20:02 PM

This is something that I purchased this on eBay about a month ago. I was intending to use it for streaming video, but my TV doesn't have HDMI, so this has sat unused. I paid $125 for it, and had to wait for it to arrive from China (I'm in Canada). I'm more than happy to sell it for a chunk less than that - it's better than it sitting here unused.

http://www.bitcoinclassifieds.net/images/uploaded/4fff718d4c89c.jpg

Below is the eBay listing I purchased from, so you're probably best off looking up the specs etc there.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Google-Android-4-0-ARM-WiFi-HD-1080P-HDMI-Cortex-A9-1GHz-Internet-TV-Box-White-/290702361995?pt=US_Internet_Media_Streamers&hash=item43af36058b#ht_10222wt_1163
The only deviation from that listing that is that it didn't come with component cables for some reason, even though they are shown in the listing. If you actually need those (I didn't, my TV didn't have component either), they're only a few bucks on eBay. One addition that I could make to the package, if you want it, would be to include an HDMI-to-DVI adapter.

I paid $125 USD for it, and it took about 3 weeks to arrive from China. I'm listing it here for the Bitcoin equivalent of $85 (less than two-thirds) and I will cover the cost of shipping it using Expedited Parcel (to the US or Canada).

I have no idea what the norms are here in terms of making a transaction like this safe, but I'm happy undertake whatever setup is required to make it a secure transaction. I wouldn't be opposed to using a middle-man, if that's something that is done around these parts. I recognize that I'm 4 hours and 24 minutes new to this community. So if you have an arrangement in mind to make the transaction go smoothly, it's probably cool with me - within reason.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bal3wolf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Power to the people!

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 10:43:02 PM

Not sure if this will help you but if you decide to keep it this box might help you use it i have this setup on a old tv using a vcr.  I hook up my android phone up to it and it detects it like a normal hdmi setup and can watch movies on the older tv.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047PDBP0/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00
lsr-can (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 08:31:31 PM

Oh, neat idea!

We already went a different route - spent a bit more ($250) and built a boring old Windows box.

Shame though - I've had two or three Android phones now, and I really love the OS. Was looking forward to using it for video streaming.
lsr-can (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:57:19 AM

I'm also happy to accept offers Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: