Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Hacked Need Help  (Read 2860 times)
EloquentALT (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:41:56 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 03:06:13 AM by EloquentALT

Delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazykiddo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:50:32 AM

My account Eloquent just got hacked. I tried logging in and it's not working. I already sent the reset link to my email but it says user not found.
What do I do? Please help

Is MarcoserBank account in primedice your account? Are you the one who post the 0.001 btc primedice giveaway?
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:56:50 AM

- Sign message with your address from unedited post.
- PM theymos
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:58:36 AM

Are you sure your account was hacked? I am showing the password was only changed ~3 hours ago (did you not simply forget what you changed your password to?).

Can you sign a message with 1NGQQ6cZdiztZoDeBrjr4hAjZS5bPFPRko which you posted here?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:13:49 AM

Are you sure your account was hacked? I am showing the password was only changed ~3 hours ago (did you not simply forget what you changed your password to?).

Can you sign a message with 1NGQQ6cZdiztZoDeBrjr4hAjZS5bPFPRko which you posted here?

No, I was eating 3 hours ago.

I can't sign that message because the address I posted there was the deposit address from Pocket Dice. I'm not sure if you remember but I made this loan before link and I signed a message using that wallet addy.

Only way to recover your account is the one provided by theymos, here. If you cannot follow such a path, I suggest you to move on, learn the lesson to avoid repeating the mistake and start using a new account.
 Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:18:06 AM

I can't sign that message because the address I posted there was the deposit address from Pocket Dice. I'm not sure if you remember but I made this loan before link and I signed a message using that wallet addy.
I did ask you to sign a message with an old address on the above loan request however you were unable to do so. Below is one PM that I got from the eloquent account:
He's selling me something that's not for me. He's selling something to me in which I'm selling back to another person. I can only earn the money once I have sold it to the other person.

Uh okay I'm using the zenminer cloud account. The address was my depo addy.
My friend is selling something to me and he wants the money immediately. He's just growing impatient and I guess within a few days he'll cancel the request.

My address is from a cloud mining website. I don't believe I can sign a message there though.

Would you be able to sign a message from 1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx which is the address you requested to have the loan funded to? If so then please sign the following message:
Code:
today is feb 4 2015 and my account eloquent has been hacked

In order to actually recover your account you will need to sign a message and send it to theymos with the information here
EloquentALT (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:19:33 AM

I did ask you to sign a message with an old address on the above loan request however you were unable to do so. Below is one PM that I got from the eloquent account:
He's selling me something that's not for me. He's selling something to me in which I'm selling back to another person. I can only earn the money once I have sold it to the other person.

Uh okay I'm using the zenminer cloud account. The address was my depo addy.
My friend is selling something to me and he wants the money immediately. He's just growing impatient and I guess within a few days he'll cancel the request.

My address is from a cloud mining website. I don't believe I can sign a message there though.

Would you be able to sign a message from 1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx which is the address you requested to have the loan funded to? If so then please sign the following message:
Code:
today is feb 4 2015 and my account eloquent has been hacked

In order to actually recover your account you will need to sign a message and send it to theymos with the information here

Yes Yes, I sent a PM To Theymos including all the instructions however i'll post it here too:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account Eloquent has been hacked. Please reset the email to marcoser2000@hotmail.com. The current date is February 3rd, 2015.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx
HJtdtxcjDH6BP0aBFrm4qnouw06OxADWrkYUvda2AdmGN6MmgdOu7RiQmZPhpb7tGsPuweiOBXetaix egGnXs2E=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934290.0
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:23:07 AM

I am not sure if theymos is going to accept that as the post is edited, however I gave it negative trust for being hacked as the message did verify and the message was last edited only shortly after it was made (IMO it is reasonable to say the same person was in control of the account when you made the post as when the post was edited)
EloquentALT (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:29:35 AM

I am not sure if theymos is going to accept that as the post is edited, however I gave it negative trust for being hacked as the message did verify and the message was last edited only shortly after it was made (IMO it is reasonable to say the same person was in control of the account when you made the post as when the post was edited)

I have a few questions,

#1. If I do get my account back, is it possible to remove the trust?
#2. How do you check if the post is edited or not.
#3. I was also enrolled in the seconds trade campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.msg10253203#msg10253203
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 05:33:35 AM

Left -ve trust feedback to warn others. I will remove it if account will be returned to original owner.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:34:54 AM

I have a few questions,

#3. I was also enrolled in the seconds trade campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.msg10253203#msg10253203
1 - yes, just let me know and I will (the negative trust is to prevent others from being scammed while it is hacked)
2 - If you are on your computer then the timestamp will have little dots under it, and you can hover your mouse over it to see when it was last edited. If you are on your phone it is more difficult to see but in theory it would still work
3 - I would use that post to reference when you PM theymos instead of your loan request post when trying to recover your account.
EloquentALT (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:35:47 AM

I have a few questions,

1 - yes, just let me know and I will (the negative trust is to prevent others from being scammed while it is hacked)
2 - If you are on your computer then the timestamp will have little dots under it, and you can hover your mouse over it to see when it was last edited. If you are on your phone it is more difficult to see but in theory it would still work
3 - I would use that post to reference when you PM theymos instead of your loan request post when trying to recover your account.

Okay thanks for your help! If theymos rejects the post, I can send the other one as proof.

Left -ve trust feedback to warn others. I will remove it if account will be returned to original owner.

Thanks!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:37:21 AM

I have a few questions,

Okay thanks for your help! If theymos rejects the post, I can send the other one as proof.
I would suggest starting with the other (unedited) one as proof. If you have already sent him a PM, I would send another with the unedited post, and explain that you did not realize the post you had referenced was edited.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:56:14 AM

I think theymos can see the old not-edited post with the original address, however left negative feedback when all the situation will be resolved I'll remove it.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:41:23 AM

Don't send many PMs , theymos may avoid your future PMs and he told in his thread, all the infos should contain in 1 PM. But as you didn't know about the edit, I think it is good to send a PM telling about your mistake.

By the way, don't use marcoser2000@hotmail.com as the email address of your current account(EloquentALT) because two accounts can't have one email.

~~MZ~~

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:45:14 AM

Don't send many PMs , theymos may avoid your future PMs and he told in his thread, all the infos should contain in 1 PM. But as you didn't know about the edit, I think it is good to send a PM telling about your mistake.

By the way, don't use marcoser2000@hotmail.com as the email address of your current account(EloquentALT) because two accounts can't have one email.

~~MZ~~

agree, he got his hands full of things already, if i remember correctly ironmarvel account got retrieved in 1 week+

id recommend to contact badbear because he is the closest and easiest to contact theymos to help you retrieve your account
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1480

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:01:07 PM

You had a whitespace in your signature, I fixed it below, it checks out, left negative feedback. The post in question is edited btw.

-snip-
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account Eloquent has been hacked. Please reset the email to marcoser2000@hotmail.com. The current date is February 3rd, 2015.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Marco8hLDhk3ZK77PEB75KUWaFKLBDbVx
HJtdtxcjDH6BP0aBFrm4qnouw06OxADWrkYUvda2AdmGN6MmgdOu7RiQmZPhpb7tGsPuweiOBXetaixegGnXs2E=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934290.0

This post is the oldest with an address ( 1C9m2EVfUvATrwMvUVZ9sSt4jBNxakx61s ) it is edited as well, but as above only shortly after beeing posted.

Hi redsn0w I would like to take part in your campaign. I'm going to sign up for the signature campaign and also the personal message campaign.

Username: Eloquent
Current Member Rank: Newbie
Current Post Count: 4
Activity: 4
BTC Address: 1C9m2EVfUvATrwMvUVZ9sSt4jBNxakx61s

Never mind. I found another campaign

This post was not edited. The address in question is: 1MGQ6KtKnuSjwtv6Dq6Mqbpigtq4mzfCuR

Bitcoin Address:1MGQ6KtKnuSjwtv6Dq6Mqbpigtq4mzfCuR
Forum Post Count:7

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:43:58 AM

=snip=

This post is the oldest with an address ( 1C9m2EVfUvATrwMvUVZ9sSt4jBNxakx61s ) it is edited as well, but as above only shortly after beeing posted.

Hi redsn0w I would like to take part in your campaign. I'm going to sign up for the signature campaign and also the personal message campaign.

Current Member Rank: Newbie
Current Post Count: 4
Activity: 4
BTC Address: 1C9m2EVfUvATrwMvUVZ9sSt4jBNxakx61s

Never mind. I found another campaign

This post was not edited. The address in question is: 1MGQ6KtKnuSjwtv6Dq6Mqbpigtq4mzfCuR

Bitcoin Address:1MGQ6KtKnuSjwtv6Dq6Mqbpigtq4mzfCuR
Forum Post Count:7

Unfortunately, I sign that address because it's from a cloud mining website.

Which cloud mining are you using? I know its not hard to make a fake image but can you post an image of the deposit page of the cloud mining? It would be good if you can give the username and password to a trusted person and tell him/her to verify and post here.

-MZ

EloquentALT (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:56:21 AM

Theymos still hasn't replied to my message. I don't think I'm getting my account back. Sad
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:58:54 AM

Theymos still hasn't replied to my message. I don't think I'm getting my account back. Sad

Keep sending a PM every few days, theymos said to have a leaky queue when answering PMs

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:27:32 PM

thanks for reporting this so that the hacker cant sell the account atleast and create a ponzi : <
EloquentALT (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:34:09 AM

It's been 2 weeks now and he still hasn't replied. Should I send another PM?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 07:11:46 AM

It's been 2 weeks now and he still hasn't replied. Should I send another PM?

Yep, I dont remember the exact timing, but theymos once said that PMs that are not answered within 2(?) days will just be ignored, because there is to many of them.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: