Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here we go, china dumping massively  (Read 3974 times)
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:04:20 AM

Isn't it common knowledge that the exchanges, especially the non-USA ones, trade fake coins and fake volume to manipulate the price?

I have no proof, just heard one too many trusted member say as much. Plus it would not surprise me. Wherever money can be made through shady means, there are ample shady players willing to jump in.

Everyone hates regulation, but I hate bullshit manipulators worse.

This has been my assumption for awhile.  While it was not confirmed, there was a blog post about it.  Of course, there are blog posts that aliens have a base on the moon.  But this theory does seem consistent with the relentless selling pressure.

Good Luck!
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

Isn't it common knowledge that the exchanges, especially the non-USA ones, trade fake coins and fake volume to manipulate the price?

I have no proof, just heard one too many trusted member say as much. Plus it would not surprise me. Wherever money can be made through shady means, there are ample shady players willing to jump in.

Everyone hates regulation, but I hate bullshit manipulators worse.

This has been my assumption for awhile.  While it was not confirmed, there was a blog post about it.  Of course, there are blog posts that aliens have a base on the moon.  But this theory does seem consistent with the relentless selling pressure.

Good Luck!

These questions have also kept me awake an hour or so after my bed time, there does seem to be stupid amount of dumps coming from china, now the question i ask is

- A, Large amount of mining in china and they don't like to hold.

- B, As you have noticed it's the exchanges manipulating the price to accumulate stupid amounts of coin.

- C, Whales just like playing around and are the ones manipulating the price for obvious reasons.

I edge towards A and C because how long would it take for the exchanges to accumulate the desired amount of coin?

On the bright side if it is the exchanges or whales when they have what they want the price will more than likely rocket, so for me it's just the case of holding tight and not panic to whatever happens!

I would rather 0 than give up and see it rocket with sh*t heads taking my profit.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:39:15 AM

China upcoming Lunar New Year. They will dump.

But will buy them back after the Lunar new year, too.
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:44:49 AM

The world isn't driven by China, you know.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:41:17 PM

These questions have also kept me awake an hour or so after my bed time, there does seem to be stupid amount of dumps coming from china, now the question i ask is

- A, Large amount of mining in china and they don't like to hold.

- B, As you have noticed it's the exchanges manipulating the price to accumulate stupid amounts of coin.

- C, Whales just like playing around and are the ones manipulating the price for obvious reasons.

I edge towards A and C because how long would it take for the exchanges to accumulate the desired amount of coin?

On the bright side if it is the exchanges or whales when they have what they want the price will more than likely rocket, so for me it's just the case of holding tight and not panic to whatever happens!

I would rather 0 than give up and see it rocket with sh*t heads taking my profit.

I think the amounts being traded dwarf the amounts being mined, but it would be good to see some analysis.  I'm not sure about C, where did the whales come from if the miners are dumping, your A.

I keep coming back to B, are many of the exchanges still not charging fees?  If so, how are they paying their expenses.  My second question though is if it is B, what happens to the price if there is a run on the exchanges and they can't give everyone their coins.  Does the price go up as the exchange tries to meet demand or does it go down as people lose a little more confidence in bitcoin?
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:57:58 PM

The world isn't driven by China, you know.
That's right. Bitcoin existed before the chinese exchanges and will after they are gone.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: