Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to get rid of or fix the default trust system  (Read 5208 times)
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:39:53 PM

I would think , If you were honest and revealed that you did use a CNC machine . you would have more work then you would know what to do with and the trust system would NOT be a problem for you.... But you chose to take the more shady route and the system has bitten you in the ass.....

AGAIN WITH THE WOOD CARVING, YOU KIDS ARE AS DENSE AS CAST IRON.

This thread is about the default trust system and how community members, (LIKE BG4) turn it into a video game or their own MMORPG to fulfill something they are obviously missing in their life.

For the record, video has already been produced that my works are not done by machine. your trying to whip a dead horse here to steer this thread off topic just as was done last time or any time someone calls out the faults in the system which you guys all spend dozens of hours a week trying to manipulate.

My point being..... The trust system works like a charm...... Scams get negative trust ......
SodaWarz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:41:56 PM

For the record, video has already been produced that my works are not done by machine. your trying to whip a dead horse here to steer this thread off topic just as was done last time or any time someone calls out the faults in the system which you guys all spend dozens of hours a week trying to manipulate.

Dude, drop the wood carving thing. Stay on topic.

https://i.imgur.com/wafDtjk.jpg

I think trust ratings should appear in all subforums, not just the marketplace etc.

Oh Nubbins, you kids never give up do you. Lets not forget you and your mob of retards lost that battle and now your just holding on to any thread you can because your position on the default trust list is in jeopardy.

Like you can judge an end product by the first step in making it.
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:45:02 PM

Weird that neither SodaWarz nor WoodCollector have any ability to tell the difference between your and you're

Edit for lel:

your trying to whip a dead horse

your just holding on to any thread

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:46:45 PM

Weird that neither SodaWarz nor WoodCollector have any ability to tell the difference between your and you're

Is it also weird that he cannot manage to spell my screen name right either? like a dozen times now at least.

Thank you for proving my point about the Gamers that use this forum and its trust system like their own MMORPG

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:51:15 PM

Is it also weird that he cannot manage to spell my screen name right either? like a dozen times now at least.

Did he mention your screen name? No, he didn't. You should keep notes for your socks so you don't get confused.

Tiny text because it's diarrhea, quoted for lels, scroll up to double-check.

Oh Nubbins, you kids never give up do you. Lets not forget you and your mob of retards lost that battle and now your just holding on to any thread you can because your position on the default trust list is in jeopardy.

Same obnoxious use of super large bold text, same problems with "your"/"you're" (most 8 year olds know the diff), same skipping of apostrophes ("Dont" vs "Lets"), same hopeless cause... yep, must be different users.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:59:01 PM

Did he mention your screen name? No, he didn't. You should keep notes for your socks so you don't get confused.

Here we go, lets have a failed attempt at distracting from the facts by using semantics and smoke and mirrors. Anyone with half a brain can look through sodaz post history and find that he has mis-spelled my screen name about 2 dozen times already. But lets just continue to bank on the fact that nobody will check that. Which will be your pitfall.

Just like when Kialara tried to make attempts at proving that i was some other wood working guy by posting photos that he Photoshopped to make it look like they had the same camera data, his downfall was that he linked the site that he claimed to use for those screen shots. It took 2 minutes for anyone with a brain to use that site and see that Kialara was trolling and lying.

Your reputation and credibility have already taken a bad beating over your last bout of semantics and kid games. As such, your position on the default trust list is already in jeopardy.Do you really want to try and keep pushing the issue further destroying your credibility by using things that are easy to prove within 30 seconds? Are you just going to fall on the knife and axe yourself of the trust list? Beyond your little group of shills, do you really think anyone takes anything you have said seriously any more?

None the less, THANK YOU for further proving my point about the default trust system, any further contributions you would like to make to reinforcing my points are appreciated as well. 

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:11:16 PM

So ...Im trying to understand you correctly....Im a retard remember..... You are petitioning to have the trust system removed....but you have another forum in the works....   

Why would you care to even petition to have the system removed....   when you will have your own forum to do with at will?Huh?

O and by the way    SCAMTALK.com is available ....
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:19:36 PM

>snip<

I never found anything about a revision to the trust system, although i do not doubt that it was voted off. Its just like any time any other MMORPG tries to make changes to the platform. The kids who know how to game the system are going to throw a tantrum about it.

>snip<

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914641.msg10100081#msg10100081

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:22:38 PM

So ...Im trying to understand you correctly....Im a retard remember..... You are petitioning to have the trust system removed....but you have another forum in the works....   

Why would you care to even petition to have the system removed....   when you will have your own forum to do with at will?Huh?

O and by the way    SCAMTALK.com is available ....

Hey, finally, a legitimate question from the peanut gallery.

Bitcointalk.org use to be an amazing repository of information from what i can see as well as what all the members who have lefter here have told me. People would come here and be drawn in by a great community full of people trying to help each other understand the ins and outs of bitcoin. Thanks to the algorythms at most major search engines BCT.org still is found relevant for most major bitcoin searches as although the site has turned to shit in terms of quality content. the search engines are going to need a few months to maybe a year to figure that out via their indexing algo's.

This means that for the next 6 months to a year, most new bodies to bitcoin are still going to find their ways here and get chased off by the likes of people like you and your alt accounts. This means that bitcoin will continue to be over looked by many interested parties for the foreseeable future.

Removing the default trust system no matter if it pisses off the kids who abuse it or not will leave no reason to play the game of "look at me, i am an internet bad ass and i can make up crazy theory's to win over your approval" Meaning for its last remaining time online BCT could still prove to be a useful resource while some of the rest of us in the community take the time to make something better. Unlike the likes of you and your band of misfits. my intentions are for the better good of bitcoin, not about a virtual popularity contest to satisfy a need for acceptance like yourself. Live or die, this forum is it for at least the next 6 months or better until the search engines start indexing the new platform we are developing. I started this petition to ensure that the next 6 months for bitcoin stand a fighting chance and more valuable members of this comunity are not chased off by your kind. The math is simple, (system that encourages the kids to act like kids) MINUS (system that encourages the kids to act like kids) EQUALS (the forum returning to something useful for bitcoin for its remaining time left in existence.)

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:25:16 PM

KWH THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER.

My god that would have been so much better. Its sad to see that the ones gaming the system shot that down. I appreciate you taking the time to dig that up for me. Theymos needs to seriously consider doing that regardless of how many alt accounts voted against it.

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:31:04 PM

wow.  don't be such a cry baby.  default trust has been discussed by many, myself included, over and over again.  you can petition all you want.. this is a private forum with private owners that have a "vision" of what they want it to be.  

furthermore neither you or me has been here long enough to "count"
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

Why don't you sign a message with an address with at least 1,000 BTC in it?

Additionally iirc you make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, your lack of ability to do business on here should not negatively effect your ability to earn a living. I highly doubt that very many people are selling wood on a bitcoin forum.

There is very convincing evidence that you are a scammer and the lack of any trust system would make it much easier to scam. The lack of a system that trusts certain people by default would eventually lead to the scammers trusting each other (which would also make it easy to scam).

TL;DR, i'll i gathered is.......... ^ has nothing to do with the default trust system and its corruption and use as a video game, and all about your still stuck on wood carving.

Nope not at all. My first request was for you to prove that you actually have the funds to build a forum that you are claiming to have.

My 2nd paragraph was about the fact that (other then for moral reasons), you really are not affected by the negative trust that you have. You have previously stated that the money you make from the forum is a very small percentage of your overall income and the rate you charge for work sold on the forum is much less then what you charge in RL.

My third paragraph was describing why we need some kind of trust system as well as the fact that that without a way for someone with zero trading experience to know who is trustworthy by default then they are likely to get scammed along with the fact that scammers tend to trust each other so the alternate trust system that was recently proposed and shot down would eventually be run by scammers.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:33:37 PM

ELI5 this statement

the search engines are going to need a few months to maybe a year to figure that out via their indexing algo's.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

ELI5 this statement

the search engines are going to need a few months to maybe a year to figure that out via their indexing algo's.

ELI2 this statement

The search engines are going to need a few months to a year for their algos to re-distribute link authority. Its called the sandbox.

Dumb kids and their useless semantics used at a pitiful attempt at feeling important.  Roll Eyes

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:41:52 PM

you are not speaking like the woodcollector from last week.... My text Algo detects an Alt is moving your mouth....

I thinks the account known as  WOODCOLLECTOR has been hacked....   
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:50:51 PM

you are not speaking like the woodcollector from last week.... My text Algo detects an Alt is moving your mouth....

And now that the kids have been put to bed, we can move back on topic to the case at hand.

The default trust system has many faults and needs to be done away with for this forum to serve the better good of the community for the next 6 months to a year before it is allowed to chase off every potential merchant that is considering bitcoin we could have. Although we are going to hear a lot of arguments from people on the default trust list with reasons for letting them keep their virtual popularity points, it does not change the fact that it is faulted and damaging bitcoin. 

Kialara

Activity: 549
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:55:12 PM

Here we go, lets have a failed attempt at distracting from the facts by using semantics and smoke and mirrors. Anyone with half a brain can look through sodaz post history and find that he has mis-spelled my screen name about 2 dozen times already. But lets just continue to bank on the fact that nobody will check that. Which will be your pitfall.

Just like when Kialara tried to make attempts at proving that i was some other wood working guy by posting photos that he Photoshopped to make it look like they had the same camera data, his downfall was that he linked the site that he claimed to use for those screen shots. It took 2 minutes for anyone with a brain to use that site and see that Kialara was trolling and lying.

Your reputation and credibility have already taken a bad beating over your last bout of semantics and kid games. As such, your position on the default trust list is already in jeopardy.Do you really want to try and keep pushing the issue further destroying your credibility by using things that are easy to prove within 30 seconds? Are you just going to fall on the knife and axe yourself of the trust list? Beyond your little group of shills, do you really think anyone takes anything you have said seriously any more?

None the less, THANK YOU for further proving my point about the default trust system, any further contributions you would like to make to reinforcing my points are appreciated as well. 

If anyone is curious, it appears that WoodCollector has replaced/edited the images in his post after removing the exif data from the photos. Lucky for us all, I still have these photos in a folder on my desktop, and I've uploaded two of them if anyone would like to double-check my work. As if any more proof were needed.

Original Images:
https://i.imgur.com/hqpYcT6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iuj4u3G.jpg

metapicz.com: http://metapicz.com/#landing

Also, take another look at the thread posted by Essimo, aka WoodCollector. Check out the images now. Half are oversaturated and half are undersaturated. It didn't look like this originally. And the file names have changed also.

As a new member to this community, I tried to stay out of all of this, but things changed when WoodCollector attempted to throw myself and Smoothie under the bus. For shame.

Who are you planning on coming back as next time WC?
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:56:44 PM

And now that the kids have been put to bed, we can move back on topic to the case at hand.

The default trust system has many faults and needs to be done away with for this forum to serve the better good of the community for the next 6 months to a year before it is allowed to chase off every potential merchant that is considering bitcoin we could have. Although we are going to hear a lot of arguments from people on the default trust list with reasons for letting them keep their virtual popularity points, it does not change the fact that it is faulted and damaging bitcoin. 

your arguement is the same as Tecshares.   He was cought with his hand up your ass already....        2 + 2 = 4     it add up..
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:58:30 PM

If anyone is curious, it appears that WoodCollector has replaced/edited the images in his post after removing the exif data from the photos. Lucky for us all, I still have these photos in a folder on my desktop, and I've uploaded two of them if anyone would like to double-check my work. As if any more proof were needed.

Original Images:

Also, take another look at the thread posted by Essimo, aka WoodCollector. Check out the images now. Half are oversaturated and half are undersaturated. It didn't look like this originally. And the file names have changed also.

As a new member to this community, I tried to stay out of all of this, but things changed when WoodCollector attempted to throw myself and Smoothie under the bus. For shame.

I'm shocked, shocked to see more scamming going on... time to add more appropriate feedback.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:00:51 PM

Original Images:

In the words of the "cool internet gamers" Cool Story Bro.

Now to cover your ass you are uploading images with the meta data to suit your false claims. Your a few days late on that one. If that were the case you probably should have shown it immediately if you expected it to have any credibility. I could take those same images and edit the profiles to show that they were in fact uploaded by you with matching data from any image you have posted on the forum. Hell i could make them anyone's images as could anyone who googles "manually edit ICC data"

You got caught, and deserve to be thrown under the bus with smoothie.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: