Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] [WTS] [WTB] i want sony vegas pro editing software for my psus  (Read 934 times)
cryptoCminer (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:11:23 AM

Willing to trade psus for video editing software. I habe 3x corsair gold 1000RM, will post pics with username if interested, if no one has sony vegas editions (9-13 idc) unopened in a box, (nnot a code) then i will be willing to trade these for bitcoin. Retail price is 170$ per psu, very lightly used.( Two weeks of mining on and off but solid psus never had a problem)

Bad rating is from someone who thought he should be able to buy 1TH of power for .17$/gh , and got angry. Dont let the trust throw you off i can provide everything you need And i expect likewise. Thanks guys!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:37:14 AM

Bad rating is from someone who thought he should be able to buy 1TH of power for .17$/gh , and got angry. Dont let the trust throw you off i can provide everything you need And i expect likewise. Thanks guys!

Looks to me like you backed out of an auction after close because you claimed that you got a better offer elsewhere.  Or perhaps you were unhappy with the final bid...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816964.0

Doesn't have anything to do with the price and everything to do with you not honoring your word.  That's what trust is all about.
cryptoCminer (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:09:41 AM

Its like you bidding 500 dollars for a famous painting and someone else says 1000 dollars. Who are you going to sell it to.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:59:42 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 05:29:49 AM by quakefiend420

Its like you bidding 500 dollars for a famous painting and someone else says 1000 dollars. Who are you going to sell it to.

Depends, did the person bidding 1000 dollars bid after the ended auction in which I agreed to sell it to the highest bidder, which happened to be $500?

How do we know that there was another offer?  How do we know that you simply didn't like the price that the auction ended at?  I could hold an "auction" and then if it didn't go as high as I wanted, just say that I had another offer.  Then I have no downside.   I get the advantage of a bidding war without the potential consequence of the bid not going as high as I'd like.  Win/win, eh?  Except for the people who bid in the auctions in good faith, that is.  And that's why you now have negative trust.

At this point, I'd like to point out that these appear to be the exact same type and quantity of PSUs that you "sold" to someone else after you backed out of your auction.  Coincidence?  Or maybe you just happened to have 3 more laying around, right?  That must be what it is.  Surely you didn't do exactly what I said above and backed out of your auction because the price didn't go high enough for your liking, and now you're trying to trade the same goods for something else?  Nah, surely that can't be it.

Left you some trust myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: